剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
She's okay.
她没事的
Go to the nurse. Seize the day.
去医务室 莫负好年华
You know, I was really moved by your honesty earlier.
跟你说 你刚才的诚实颇令我感动
Particularly the part about your husband
特别是那段 你说你丈夫
not being able, you know...
在那方面不行... 你明白的
Your homework.
你们的家庭作业
I want you to swim in a lake
我要你们去湖里游泳
and tell ten people that you love them.
然后跟十个人说"我爱你"
Mr. Winger, can I have a word, please?
翁格先生 我们谈谈吧
Are you okay. Oh, maybe I'm not.
你还好吧 不太好啊
Hi, Mr. Winger, I like to think that every life
翁格先生 我希望所有通过这课的同学
that passes through this class is changed.
人生都有转变
But every year, there's always one cocky opportunist
但每年 总有一个自以为是的机会主义者
who's just here to coast and grab an easy "A."
想不劳而获一个A
Oh, yeah. His name's Pierce.
我知道 你在说皮尔斯嘛
I-I can talk to him for you.
我可以替你告诫他
It's actually you, Mr. Winger.
我说的那人是你 翁格先生
You have no intention of seizing the day.
你根本就没有"莫负好年华"的觉悟
What? Listen, I-I have never lived until I met you.
什么 认识你之前 我都算白活了
I-I love you.
我 我爱你
Oh, there's one down. Nine to go.
还差9句"我爱你" 作业就完成了
Not that I need the grade
说爱你不是为了成绩
or even want it! Well, I'm glad to hear it.
我根本不看重成绩 很高兴你这么说
Because if you don't genuinely seize the day
因为 如果本周结束前你没有真诚地
before the end of the week,
表现出"莫负好年华"
then you will be seizing an "F" for the semester.
那么本学期的成绩 将有个F来负你
You...
你
This is no way to teach accounting!
会计不能这样教
I have to plan in advance
我还得预先谋划
how to prove that I live in the moment.
怎么才能证明我的确把握了每一刻
I mean, I'd rather take an actual class,
我宁愿去上中规中矩的课
but now it's too late to drop or add.
但现在来不及调换了
It is not fair how hard it is for you to cheat here.
你卖♥♥力地投机取巧却落得如此下场 真不公平啊
Hey, how's it going?
最近好吗
How's your film class, buddy?
电影课上的怎么样 老弟
It's cool. Our first assignment is a documentary.
挺好的 第一次作业是部纪录片
They're like real movies, but with ugly people.
就是丑人演的伪电影
I'm learning a lot. That is so wonderful.
我学到很多 真是太棒了
Some people don't like getting involved in other's lives.
某些人不喜欢参与到别人的生活中
I think it's great.
我觉得参与一下非常好
Hey, if you're making a documentary about Britta patting herself on the back,
如果你要拍部布雷塔自我吹捧的纪录片
you're gonna need a backup battery.
你会用到备用电池
Actually, I'm doing a movie about my dad.
其实我在拍关于我老爸的电影
That is brilliant.
太聪明了
How did he react to you signing up for the film class?
你♥爸♥对你上电影课有什么反应
That part hasn't happened yet. Here he comes.
那部分还没开拍 他来了
Hey! You want to get involved in my family's business?
你想要管我的家务事吗
Holy...war.
信仰之战
Where do I find Mr. Britta?
布雷塔先生在哪里
I'm Mr. Britta.
我就是布雷塔先生
That's right. I'm a woman with rights.
没错 我是个有人♥权♥的女性
And you can see my whole face.
你可以看到我的整张脸[穆♥斯♥林♥教的女性戴面纱]
Oh, I get it!
我明白了
Because I'm Arab, I must hate women.
因为我是阿♥拉♥伯人 所以我肯定讨厌女人
Let me tell you something, I love women.
告诉你 我爱♥女♥人♥
But I'm getting a major b-word vibe from you.
但你额头上的女字加表字 让我很有共鸣
Wow, I can't believe I missed out
不敢相信 我竟然错失了
on getting involved in this.
参与此事的良机
You go host American Idol.
你去主持《美国偶像》吧
And you stop messing with my son.
你 别给我儿子添乱了
He's a special boy.
他是个特别的孩子
I raise him, okay? You don't raise him.
是我把他养大的 不是你
Raising him means letting him follow his dreams.
养大他 不就是要让他追逐自己的梦想吗
Dreams are for sleeping. You don't know that.
睡觉才会做梦 你根本不明白
It's clinically proven. It's not polio.
临床医学已经证明了 又不是小儿麻痹症
You lost me!
你把我搞糊涂了
Abed wants to study film.
阿布蒂想学拍电影
Wait, what is he saying? He says "we're leaving."
等等 他说什么 他说"我们走"
Tell him that you want to stay and study film.
告诉他 你想留下学拍电影
I don't think I'm really in the scene.
我还是不要出镜的好
See, it was hard enough to talk to him before.
看到了吧 以前跟他交流就够难了
Now we have this between us!
现在又多了台机器挡着
Let's go!
我们走
Hey, don't touch me! Guys, guys, stop it. Stop it.
别碰我 住手 住手
You don't touch me! Britta back up. Stop.
你别碰我 布雷塔退后 住手
Sir, you have a right to your faith
先生 你有权坚持信仰
and your family's privacy.
以及保护家庭隐私
But Abed is an adult and a U.S. citizen.
但阿布蒂是成年人 也是美国公民
Right? Yeah.
是吗 是
And he has the right to stay.
他有权留下来
Fine. You want to raise him, you raise him.
行啊 你愿意养他 你来养
I'm out! Wait, what?
我退出 等等 你说什么
You know, I had a father like you.
我父亲和你一样差劲
And the day I finally cut myself loose
我摆脱了那个家
is the day I finally started being happy.
才开始了快乐的人生
Well, that went well.
这下好了
I'll have to make some adjustments to my film.
我必须把影片加工一下
Jeff, I think you should play the role of my father.
杰夫 我觉得你应该扮演我父亲
I don't want to be your father.
我不想当你父亲
That's perfect. You already know your lines.
妙 你都知道台词了
What?
怎么了
Why are you dressed like an '80s rapist?
你怎么穿的跟80年代强♥奸♥犯一个德行
Professor Whitman comes by here every morning
怀特曼教授每天早上都要来这里
and I need him to see me celebrating life.
这是我为他送上的"为生命而喝彩"的好戏
What's all that?
这是什么
I am calculating Abed's expenses for the semester.
我在算阿布蒂这学期的开销
You know, there's books. There's meals.
书本要钱 吃饭也要钱
He's renting that camera.
他租了个摄影机
And, you know, he needs a little spending money.
零花钱也得有点
Um, all money is spending money.
所有的钱都是用来零花的
Britta, um, it's amazing what you're doing for Abed.
布雷塔 你为阿布蒂做的这些 太了不起了
I mean, a lot of people talk a good game.
很多人只会嘴上说说
But you, you follow through. Love you.
但是你这么做了 我爱你
Shirley, thank you.
雪瑞 谢谢你
Bet that doesn't happen to you a lot.
我肯定这么动人的话 你没份儿经常听到
Happened yesterday.
昨天就听到了
Shirley's just doing her homework.
雪瑞只是在做作业
Hillary, thank you for getting people coffee.
希拉里 谢谢你为大家送上的咖啡
I love you.
我爱你
Abed, how's it going, buddy?
阿布蒂 进展如何 小家伙
Good. My film is coming together.
不错 我的电影已经有雏形了
Cool tie, Jeff.
杰夫 好酷的领带
Are you wearing that
你戴这领带
because you're playing the role of my dad,
是因为正扮演我老爸呢
or is it really Christmas?
还是因为现在是圣诞节
Definitely Christmas.
当然是因为圣诞节
Is that a new camera? Yeah.
这是新摄影机吗 对
It's more expensive,
这台贵多了
but it lets me adjust really specific settings
但有些特殊设置可以让我调整
that most people don't notice or think about.
而多数人都不会注意到或想到用这些
Hi, I would like a latte.
早 来杯拿铁咖啡
And, Jeff, let me get you something.
杰夫 给你来点什么
I'm okay. Oh, come on. I got you.
不用了 客气啥 我请你
No, really. I don't need anything.
真的 我不需要什么
No, really. You're insulting me. Look at all this cash.
你这是不给我面子呀 我有钱
Okay, I will get a small, black coffee.
好吧 来一小杯黑咖啡
Boo. An ordinary coffee for an ordinary life.
真差劲 平淡咖啡配平淡人生
Good morning, Professor Whitman.
早安 怀特曼教授
Sorry, Mr. Winger, these won't cut it.
很遗憾 翁格先生 这彩虹带可不成气候
Shazbot! I shall have...
天杀的 我要
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表