剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
but things have been running smoother since he drowned.
不过自从他淹死之后 我们的确顺利许多
I bet he gets that all the time.
我赌他一直知道自己是坏汤的老鼠屎
Son of a... uhh.
他奶奶... 啊
Oh, my god. Hey! I'm going down!
我的天 船要沉了
Pierce is going to be the only person ever
皮尔斯将是有史以来第一个
to drown in a parking lot.
在停车场被淹死的人
Twice.
两次呢
Help! Damn the storm!
救命 不理该死的暴风雨了
We're going after Pierce.
我们去营救皮尔斯
Jump the halyard.
把帆拉满
Star-burns, you get down there
星霸 你下去
and you man the iron jenny.
发动引擎
There's a man overboard!
海上有一名落难者
That's an order! I'm gonna sink!
这是命令 我要沉了
I am about to get the only "A" I will ever get,
我就快拿到人生中绝无仅有的A了
and Pierce isn't even dying.
再说皮尔斯又不会真的挂掉
Bailing! You don't have to do this.
排水中 你不需要这样的
I know.
我知道
But I'd rather be kind
但我宁愿做个好人
and get stepped on every once in a while
时不时地挺身而出
than be a hard-ass and turn my back on a friend.
也不要铁着心肠 抛弃朋友
Hoist the mains. S.O.S.!
扬起主帆 紧急呼救
Beep beep! Help!
哔哔 救命啊
I don't wanna go this way.
我不要就这样死掉
We're coming, Pierce! Help!
我们就来 皮尔斯 救命
How's it looking? We gotta go faster!
情况如何 得再开快点儿
Okay, come on, Star-burns!
好 星霸 加把劲
It's filling with water!
水已经淹满船了
It's going down! Pierce, we're coming!
船要沉了 皮尔斯 我们来了
Dear god. Dear god.
上帝啊 神仙啊
Oh, yeah. Oh, Britta.
噢 布雷塔
Troy. Ohh.
特洛伊
Here you go.
快上来
We got you. Here you go. Okay.
抓住你了 快上来 好
You okay? You all right?
你还好吗 没事吧
You just steered your boat into a storm.
你把船驶进了暴风雨中
Any last words?
有遗言吗
The sea may be cold and unforgiving,
大海可能冷酷无情
but I'm not.
但我有情
The ship might go down, but, uh...
船是可能沉 但是
at least she'll go down with honor.
至少是载誉而沉
I'll take your captain's hat.
我要收回你的船长帽
'Cause I'm promoting you to admiral.
因为我要提拔你做海军上将
You all get an "A".
你们都能拿A
Admiral Shirley. I like that.
海军上将雪瑞 我喜欢
Well, it means nothing, really.
说实话 还真没什么意义
The class is over.
这课结束了
But you deserve it.
但这是你应得的
Hey, somebody has to to this.
得有人来段这个
Don't ruin a perfect week.
别毁了完美的一周
I'm--I'm not gonna spoon you again.
我不会再从后面给你来个熊抱了
I appreciate that. Yeah, I can't...
非常感谢 我不能
fully explain my behavior.
完全解释我的行为
I mean, I'd love to blame boozer
我要归因于酒精作祟
or demon possession, but You know what?
或者撞邪了 听着
Don't even worry about it.
你根本不用担心
I'm bad at holding grudges.
我不会记仇的
Well, I'm bad at pottery.
我不会做陶艺
I'm an amateur pottery enthusiast
我是一名业余陶艺爱好者
trying as hard as I can
努力地尝试着
at something I suck at.
尽管我很烂
It's great.
但感觉棒极了
And the teacher said I can stay,
老师说我可以留下来
if I don't have any more "Ghost" bursts.
条件是不能再来一幕"见鬼情未了"
Fantastic.
真不错
Well, good luck. Don't need it.
祝你好运 从不需要
Jeff, you're a normal person.
杰夫 你是一个普通人
There's nothing very special about you at all.
你根本没什么特别的
You're going to be great at a few things,
有一些事你会做的很好
but really crappy at many more.
但会有更多的做不好
And that takes a lot of the pressure off,
这样你就少了很多压力
so you can live a full, happy life.
然后就能经历完满幸福的一生
Oh, and sorry it took me so long to tell you that.
抱歉事隔如此之久才告诉你
And it was only in your imagination.
还是在你的想像中
My bad.
是我不好
Kind of a sloppy mom.
我是个糊涂的老妈
That's okay, mom.
没事 妈
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人
I'm still scared.
我还是怕怕的
A clay ashtray.
一个陶制烟灰缸
You're an idiot.
你真白♥痴♥
Why do you have time to make pottery?
你怎么有时间做陶艺
Couldn't you use a little more practice being a doctor?
就不能安分当你的医生吗
Not that it'll ever bring your brother back to life.
就算这样你的哥哥也回不来了
It was supposed to be you on that roller coaster, Richard.
那个过山车上坐的应该是你 理查德
It was supposed to be you!
死的应该是你
Oh, come on. Again?
不会吧 又来
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表