剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, and your point is?
你的重点是什么
Look, I don't want any part of this.
听着 我不会趟这滩浑水
And I can't believe that you're still doing it
而且我不敢相信 你们如此执迷不悟
after I already explained the obvious lessons,
我已经把其中利害关系
smacking you in the face.
讲的清清楚楚明明白白
Hey, why aren't you in billiards class?
对了 你怎么没去上桌球课
Because I don't look cool in shorts!
因为我穿上裤头一点也不酷
Whoa. okay.
好吧
'Cause I'm not cool in shorts!
因为我穿上裤头一点也不酷
Just like him. That was really good.
真像他 演的真好
I don't want to spoil the ending, but, uh...
我不想透露此书结局 但是
Pride ends up with prejudice.
傲慢是以偏见告终的
That's funny.
有意思
I know. Stick with me, and you'll get a laugh or two.
我知道 跟着我 你会乐趣多多
That's the Abed guarantee.
这是阿布蒂的保证
I feel like I've seen you before.
我觉得以前见过你
It's working. I know.
这法子好使 我知道
I get that a lot, from art students.
这话我听多了 艺术系的学生常说
I'm told I have a face made for sketching.
他们告诉我 我有张天生上画作的脸
I'd rather think it was made for kissing.
我倒是觉得这是天生用来接吻的脸
How 'bout for punching?
你生来就是张欠扁的脸
What are you doing hitting on my girlfriend, ugly?
你居然有胆泡我女友 丑八怪
This is awkward.
太囧了
Oh, my god.
我的老天爷啊
It's a white Abed.
那是个白人版的阿布蒂
I-I-I--it's like Abed, but employable.
他他他 他像阿布蒂 但却是正版那个
Let's do this, huh, boss?
来吧 哥们儿
Let's go, slumdog.
出去单挑 黄皮穷鬼
And one last lost and found announcement,
最后一则失物招领
Jeff Winger, I've been informed by Coach Bogner
杰夫·翁格 伯格纳教练告诉我
that you left your panties in his pool class.
你的小裤头落在了他的桌球教室
So better pick those up.
最好去取回
When is he gonna stop doing that?
有完没完
Do you know that he called me a hipster?
知道不 那教练管我叫"犀利哥"
Hipster! I mean, do hipsters walk around
"犀利哥" 犀利哥能穿着意大利进口的
wearing $300 jeans from Italy?
价值300美金的牛仔裤来回晃悠吗
Can we please talk about Abed?
我们还是谈阿布蒂的问题吧
Thanks to us, his heart's been broken.
因为我们瞎搅和 他的心碎成千万片了
Well, I hate to say that I told you so.
我不想说 "我警告过你们了"
So I'll shout it through cupped hands,
我要用大喇叭喊
I told you so!
我警告过你们了
We were only trying to help.
我们只是想帮忙而已
Oh, come on. Who are we kidding?
省省吧 别自欺欺人了
Jeff's right-- Abed was happy being Abed,
杰夫是对的 阿布蒂原本做自己做得很开心
till we had to sully his mind with thoughts of love
直到我们污染了他的心灵 凶器就是爱情
and romance...and vaginas.
浪漫 还有"天生一个仙人洞"
Those are the big three. That's what they call them.
这是男人头上三把刀 都这么说的
Poor Abed, he's probably too sad to get out of bed this morning.
可怜的阿布蒂 今早可能伤心到起不了床
Hi. Abed.
大家好 阿布蒂
About yesterday... Oh, yeah.
昨天的事儿 是的
You guys must be pretty upset.
你们肯定伤透了心
Why would we be upset?
为什么伤透心的是我们
Well, I know how important it was for you that I get a girlfriend.
我明白我能有个女友 对你们来说有多重要
So when Jenny went off with white Abed,
所以当珍妮随白人版阿布蒂离开时
it must have really hurt.
对你们的打击一定很大
Ah, it did. White Abed?
打击太大了 白人版阿布蒂
Jenny's boyfriend is a white guy that's almost identical to Abed.
珍妮的男友 好似阿布蒂的孪生白人兄弟
Name is Joey, and that's why the sketch was in Troy's book.
叫乔伊 特洛伊的二手书上画的是他
So does that make Abed "Brown Joey"?
这样阿布蒂岂不是"咖啡色乔伊"
If you want to get racist about it.
你非要加个种族标签吗
Abed, you know we just want you to be happy, right?
阿布蒂 你知道我们只是希望你开心
Yeah, I know. Everybody wants me to be happy.
知道啊 人人都希望我开心
Everybody wants to help me.
人人都希望帮助我
But usually, when they find out they can't,
但一般情况下 大家发现无法帮助我时
they get frustrated and stop talking to me.
便会无比沮丧 不理我了
Or they trick me into buying them ice cream
或者骗我买♥♥冰淇淋给他们
and then shove me into a clothes dryer.
然后把我推进干衣机里
Which I didn't want to happen with you guys,
我不希望这幕在你们身上重演
so I wanted to make sure that you felt like you can help me.
所以我要让你们确信可以帮助我
The truth is, lots of girls like me,
事实上 大把女生喜欢我
because, let's face it, I'm pretty adorable.
承认吧 我非常讨人喜欢
And my aloofness unconsciously reminds them of their fathers, so...
冷漠及没心没肺的我 是恋父情结女生的杀手
I'm more used to them approaching me.
我习惯女生主动勾搭我
So we didn't damage your self-esteem or anything?
这么说我们没有伤你的自尊
Britta, I got self-esteem falling out of my butt.
布雷塔 我的自尊多到可以拉出来
That's why I was willing to change for you guys.
这就是我愿意为你们而改变的原因
Because when you really know who you are and what you like about yourself,
因为当你了解真我 以真我为傲时
changing for other people isn't such a big deal.
为他人改变只是芝麻绿豆的小事
Abed...
阿布蒂
You're a god.
你绝对是神
If you'll all excuse me...
各位 失陪了
I have a man to beat in pool while wearing shorts.
我要穿上裤头 在球桌上好好教训某人
Nice.
太帅了
Is that code for going number one or number two?
这是上小号♥的暗号♥ 还是上大号♥的
Abed, you've inspired me too.
阿布蒂 你也让我茅塞顿开
People can mock me all they want.
大家想笑我就笑吧
I don't care how I say the word "baggel."
我不在乎 我就是要说"粑吉饼"
"baggel."
粑吉饼
She said "baggel."
她说的是粑吉饼
Would you like another one? "baggel."
还要再来一个吗 粑吉饼
Hey, nice cross corner, Leonard.
漂亮的对角球 伦纳德
Totally.
那是
I'd like to see Jeff Winger try that shot
我倒想见识一下杰夫·翁格
without the benefit of his stylish clothing.
没有"龙袍"加身 能不能打出这杆
Oh, would you?
真想见识吗
Jeff Winger.
杰夫·翁格
I'll go there later, if I feel like it.
如果我想去 稍后会去
But first, I have to hand someone
不过首先 我必须将某人
their tightly polyester-swaddled ass
那紧紧被包在涤纶面料里的屁屁
in a game of pool.
在球桌上踢个开花
Burn.
好拽
Now, do you want to talk about clothes like a girl?
现在 你是要像个娘们儿一样地聊聊着装
Or use tapered sticks to hit balls
还是像个爷们儿一样 拿着锥形球杆
around a cushioned table... like a man?
游走于四边都有软垫的球桌
Balls, like a man.
球 爷们儿
Rack 'em!
桌球大战
I'll break.
我来开球
Why? 'Cause it looks cool?
为什么 显得你酷吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You tell me.
你来告诉我答案吧
Get out of the way.
好狗不挡道
Yeah, let me just clean this side of the table off here, all right?
我来把这边的球桌擦干净 好吧
Okay, there you go. See that? There you go.
就这样擦 看见没 就是这样
Oh, yeah. yeah. What do you think of that?
您老对于这样擦有没有意见
See, you haven't learned anything!
看到没 你还是那个只想耍帅的混♥蛋♥
Except how to look cool playing pool in shorts!
唯一区别就是现在穿着短裤打球耍帅
You're wrong, man.
你错了 老人家
I'm just having a good time because I love playin' pool.
我只是在享受欢乐时光 因为我爱打桌球
Liar!
谎话精
You think you look cool. Yeah?
你觉得自己很酷 没错
Well, how cool is this?
这个酷不酷
Stop projecting your obsession with clothes onto me
别把你对着装的痴迷推到我身上 以此作为
as an excuse for when I beat you in a game of real pool!
在真刀真枪的球桌上 你输得落花流水的借口
Oh, you wanna play real pool, huh?
你要来真刀真枪吗
I'll play real pool.
老子就跟你真刀真枪
Now who doesn't care how they look? Me!
现在谁才是真不在乎着装 我
Shouldn't you be stopping this? Soon, soon.
你不是应该去阻止吗 马上 马上
Just...gathering evidence.
先收集一下证据
Three to one against Winger. Who's on?
翁格 一赔三 谁押
Yes! Oh, god!
太棒了 老天爷
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表