剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
but by the time grandpa got up in years,
在他还能起身活动的那些年
his memory wasn't great.
记忆力就不行了
He'd mix the wrong pills. You know how old people are?
他会把药弄混 你也知道那些老年人吧
Heard stories about it, yeah.
我听过传闻
One time he started hallucinating
有次他产生了幻觉
and ran down the street with no pants on.
没穿裤子就跑到大街上了
Which in the gaza strip is considered a real party foul,
这在加沙地带[主要居民为穆♥斯♥林♥] 绝对是社会所不容的
so you should probably be careful--
所以你也许应该小心
Look, I really don't need your advice,
我真的不需要你的建议
and I'm not your pantsless grandpa.
我也不是你那半截赤条条的爷爷
Pantsless grandpa.
半截赤条条的爷爷
Scary.
真可怕
Oh, cute! Cute.
可爱 真可爱
Oh, Britta.
布雷塔
You look adorable.
你真可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
I hate when women use Halloween
我讨厌女性用万圣节这个借口
as an excuse to dress up like sluts, you know?
把自己装扮得像个荡♥妇♥ 明白吗
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, everyone.
好吧 各位
I think we can begin.
我想我们可以开始了
I've got everyone's personalized cookie tombstones,
我为大家准备了个人专属墓碑饼干
por tradicion.
这是"依照传统"
And in a few minutes,
过一会儿
we're going to start the dance of the dead--
我们就开始跳"亡灵舞"...
La danza de los muertos.
"忘灵舞"
You don't have to keep doing that!
你不用一直冒西班牙语
Party on.
派对开始
It's nice of you to be here.
很高兴你来了
Sure you'd rather be out with your hot professor.
当然你更想和你的美女教授去约会吧
Well, it's funny, I enrolled here as selfish loner,
这很有趣 想当初我是个自私的独行侠
but you and the group have given me a crash course in friendship.
但你和学习小组给我上了堂友谊速成课
She blew you off, huh? She's grading papers.
她拒绝你了吧 她在批改试♥卷♥
Professor Slater?
斯莱特教授吗
She's not grading papers.
她才没批改试♥卷♥呢
She's at the faculty party in the cafeteria.
人家在餐厅参加教职员工派对
Oh, look, it's the eavesdropping matador.
原来是偷听的斗牛士
Are you saying my people are sneaky? What?
你的意思是我这行很卑鄙吗 什么
There's a storm building on the horizon,
地平线上风暴正在集结
but you and I will save the night.
但你我会拯救这个夜晚
Chex mix, pretzels, baby carrots,
格格脆 椒盐脆饼 小胡萝卜
predictable but appetizing.
我就知道是这些 但依然很有食欲
Can I ask you something I always wanted to ask the real Batman?
我能问你个问题吗 我一直想问真蝙蝠侠
Yeah.
可以
Am I good looking?
我长得帅吗
You're a very attractive young man. I knew it.
你是很有魅力的小伙子 我就知道
Let's get this party started!
大家尽情玩乐吧
Who are you?
你这什么扮相啊
I am the Beastmaster.
我是"兽王"
From the movie Beastmaster.
电影《兽王伏魔》里的[82年奇幻片]
What rock have you been living under?
你们从哪个星球来的
What are you going as?
你这什么扮相
A gay douchebag? Just kidding.
同志人♥渣♥么 开玩笑的
Nice one. I'm not much of a costume guy.
很好笑 我对角色扮演没什么兴趣
I know, you're not much
我知道 你对美女
of a liking the ladies guy either, huh?
也没什么兴趣 对吧
Body blow. Is that liquor?
一拳命中 那是酒吗
Hello.
你们好
Here's your drinks, mates. Oh, thanks, Urkel.
朋友 你们的饮料 谢谢你 乌克
I'm Harry Potter.
我是哈利·波特
Really?
真的吗
What up, Urkel?
乌克 还好不
All right. What are you taking?
好啊 你吃什么药啊
You know, the usual cool stuff.
一些常见的很酷的东西
I've got 'ludes, uh, dreamers...
我有镇静抗压片 好梦丸
Johnny boys.
强尼组合
Tell you what.
不如这样吧
I'll trade you one of mine for two of yours. Hmm?
我用我的一颗换你的两颗
I don't know, Star Burns. I'm--
我不知道 星霸 我
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
I thought I was dealing with the Beastmaster.
我以为自己在和兽王打交道呢
Hey, hey, who said you weren't?
嘿 谁说不是呢
Saddle up, fruit pie.
换就换 小样儿
Don't mind if I do. May I?
我自己选 你不介意吧
Here. Take this.
拿着这个
Give anyone that shows up their stupid credit.
给到场的加那傻不拉叽的学分吧
You going to the faculty party? Make me your plus one.
你是去教工派对吗 把我作为"派对伴侣"捎上吧
Ah, give it up, Winger.
放弃吧 翁格
Professor Slater doesn't date students.
斯莱特教授不会和学生约会的
Or married Asians who drive mopeds.
她对骑轻便摩托车的已婚亚洲男也没兴趣
Give you 20 bucks.
我给你20块
I'll bring the hog around.
我去把小车车开来
Okay, it's time for the dance of the dead.
好的 "亡灵舞"时间到
Everyone form a circle.
大家围成一圈
Lights. Music.
灯光 音乐
Is it under genre or on a specific playlist?
按流派放还是按播放列表放
Hey, uh, man? What'd you slip me?
伙计 你给我吃的是什么啊
I keep grinding my teeth, and I want to kiss everybody.
我不停的磨牙 见着人就想亲两口
What'd you slip me, man?
你给我吃的是什么 伙计
My heart stopped racing, and I can't pee.
我的心不跳了 上个小号♥都困难
Now for the first dance,
现在是第一支舞
I'd like to invite a very special guest to the floor.
我想请我们的特邀嘉宾上场
Jeff Winger?
杰夫·翁格
Jeff?
杰夫
Where's Jeff?
杰夫到哪去了
Please slow down.
请你慢点儿
Please. Stop cry, Winger.
求你了 别哭了 翁格
Is Jeff gone?
杰夫走了吗
You know, I'm gonna go.
我也要走了
I don't want to miss the news.
我不想错过新闻
News!
新闻
He just stepped out.
他刚刚出去了
He's gonna be right back.
一会就会回来
He's going to the faculty party.
他去教工派对了
To be with professor short skirt?
去找短裙教授了吗
We hate her.
我们讨厌她
No, it's not about her, Shirley.
不 不关她的事 雪瑞
I can't believe that Jeff would do this to Annie.
我不敢相信杰夫这么对安妮
Yes, absolutely. It's about Annie.
对极了 不能让他这样对安妮
We should go find that bitch's car
我们应该找到那贱♥人♥的车
and snap off her antenna.
把她的天线折断
It's like high school all over again.
高中的那一幕重现了
Everyone's leaving.
大家都走了
Not me.
我还在
I could do this all night.
我整晚陪你都没问题
I love you.
我爱你
There you go, pretty lady.
美丽的女士 你的酒
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Showing you my non-student side.
给你看我非学生的一面
I have to admit, this outfit's doing it for me.
我必须承认 这身行头挺吸引我的
I may or may not have been deflowered
我的第一次可能是 也可能不是献给了一个
by a junior rodeo champion.
少年牛仔竞技比赛冠军
You're reminding me of my first time too.
你也让我想起了我的第一次
You lost your virginity to Robin Hood?
你的童贞是被罗宾汉夺走的吗
No, with an attractive woman at a party.
不 被派对上一位迷人的女性夺走的
We seem destined to repeat history.
我们命中注定要重现历史了
I told you no students. It's unseemly.
我跟你说了我不和学生约会 这很不合适
I go out with you, you tell your friends,
我和你在一起 你会告诉你朋友
It gets around the school... What friends?
于是传遍了校园 什么朋友
I have no friends.
我没朋友
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表