剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Well, you're usually the cool one.
你一直是最能干最厉害的人
Abed... you understand the point
阿布蒂 你知道减压课的意义
of a blow-off class is to blow it off,
就在于放松心情 缓解压力吧
not to be cool, making really important mud pies.
而不是逞能 做什么泥巴饼
You're not willing to admit he's talented?
你不愿承认他的天分吗
No, because he's not.
不 因为他不是天才
I mean, if I were ever to make an effort in that class,
我是说 如果我在那门课上努努力
you'd think I was the cat's pajamas too.
你们也会觉得我不同凡响
Cat's pajamas? Okay, Pierce.
不同凡响 你说的是我吧
Wow, somebody's mommy gave him too much praise.
瞧瞧 某人被他老妈夸多了哦
Man, so did someone's psyche teacher.
某人也被心理学老师夸的自以为是了吧
Yes, I was robbed at the YMCA... again.
没错 我在基♥督♥教青年会又被劫了
All right.
好了
Let's do this.
开始吧
Jeff, do you know what you are?
杰夫 你知道你是什么样的人吗
You're special.
你不平凡
You're very special, Jeff.
你很不平凡 杰夫
You're the most special little boy in the world.
你是世界上最不平凡的小男孩
Take her back to harbor!
启程回港
Flank the sheets and, uh, trim the head sail.
控帆索准备 调整前帆
Ayeaye. Ayeaye.
收到 收到
Eyes on me for a moment.
大家都停一下 看着我
I don't see students here.
在这里 我没有看到学生
I see seamen. And I didn't create them.
看到的都是海员 而且这不是我的幻觉
From the moment you climbed aboard,
从你们上船那一刻起
I saw seamen inside you.
我就看到你们海员的一面
More importantly,
更重要的是
and that's the mark of a real seaman.
这是成为真正海员的标志
All right, as you were.
好了 你们继续
Okay, then.
好的 接下来
Crew, make fast the topping lift.
船员们 快速转动吊杆千斤索
I'll get the rope.
我来收绳子
Oh, my god!
老天
Damn, he's ghost riding the jib.
见鬼 简直就是船帆上的恶灵骑士
Pierce, hang on!
皮尔斯 坚持住
That hat's gone. Lost at sea.
那帽子掉海里找不回来了
I might be able to reach it!
也许我可以够到它
It landed on that Hyundai.
它落到那辆"现代"上了
I mean, mermaid's car.
我意思是 那是美人鱼的车
Get back on this boat! No, no, no.
快把他拉回来 别 别 别啊
Well, I spoke too soon. Everybody gets a "D."
真是经不起夸啊 全体都得D
If I'd have chosen to hit you with a storm just then,
如果刚才考核的背景是在暴风雨中
you all would have failed.
你们早就全军覆没了
You better get your crew in line, captain.
船长 你最好管好你的船员
Permission to speak?
请求批准发言
You really screwed the pooch on that one, Captain.
这事真的是你搞砸的 船长
And I can't swim.
我不会游泳
So you see, ladies,
看见没 女士们
it's actually a working fountain...
事实上 这个喷泉有用的
with a bird.
上面还落了只鸟
Hey, Jeff, ready to make some art in the shape of a vase?
杰夫 准备好做些花瓶状的艺术品了吗
No, I can't. Let me take a look.
没 做不了了 让我帮你看看
Uh, come on, Rich.
拜托 里奇
Being good at beginner pottery doesn't mean you can heal people.
在初级陶艺课上大放光彩 并不意味着你能给人看病
That's true.
确实没错
But my medical degree does. I'm a doctor.
但是我有医学学位 我是医生
A doctor? I just take pottery to unwind.
医生 就是做做陶器放松一下
Haven't lost a patient in five years
连续五年零事故的纪录
puts a lot of pressure on a person.
会给医生不少压力
So the good news is this is neither sprained nor broken.
好消息 你的手指既没扭伤也没骨折
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
But I'll have to get a second opinion from a guy
但我得去问问编篮课上的什么人
in my basket weaving class.
听听他的诊断结果又是什么
That's great. That's funny.
不错啊 有意思
Good to see you getting along with Rich.
看到你跟里奇和谐相处真好
What's he like?
他人怎么样
He's a ringer. A what?
他是个枪手 什么
You know, a conman, a grifter.
就是一个骗子 下套的
A ringer.
枪手
He's an expert potter who signs up for novice classes
他是个陶艺老手 却报名陶艺初学班
to impress people.
就是为了博眼球
But if he wants to impress people,
但他如果真想博眼球的话
why join a pottery class?
为什么要报陶艺班
Why not just say, "hi, I'm a doctor."
不如直接说 "大家好 我是医生"
Because he's crazy.
因为他是个疯子
And fancy jobs don't impress people.
还有 好工作并不一定能博取注意力
I mean, you weren't impressed I'm a lawyer.
比如说 我是律师并不能吸引你
Well, anyone could be a lawyer.
谁都可以当律师啊
You can even represent yourself.
你可以给自己辩护
You can't do surgery on yourself.
却不能给自己做手术
It's illegal. You'd get arrested.
这是违法的 会被捕的
And then you'd get a free lawyer.
但接着就会免费得到一个律师
Rich just showed me how to make a flared lip on my pot
里奇刚给我演示了怎么把瓶口做成喇叭状
and check for breast lumps.
还有怎么检查乳♥房♥♥肿块
I don't know how
我不知道会以什么方式
and I don't know when,
也不知道会在什么时候
but one day, that guy is gonna slip up.
但总有一天 那小子会露出马脚的
And when that happens,
一旦狐狸尾巴露出来了
I am gonna be there to expose him.
我一定会一脚踩住
Jeff, check it out.
杰夫 看这边
If your finger's still bugging you,
如果你的手指还妨碍你
just get creative.
可以来点创新
I wanna kiss you on the mouth. I'm sorry.
我要吻上你的唇 你说什么
Hey, Rich. Hey!
里奇 等等
Don't run so fast.
别跑这么快
You're among friends.
这里没有坏人
How you doing, Jeff? What's up?
你好 杰夫 什么事
Oh, not much. Nada mucho.
没啥 没沙
Noddily...Merchant.
木 傻
I just wanted to thank you, doc pottery-wood,
我就是想谢谢你帮我看手指
for taking a look at my finger.
"陶木"大夫
Anytime.
不客气
Doc pottery-wood. I like it.
"陶木"大夫 这名字我喜欢
Yeah. Have you taken many pottery classes?
你以前上过陶艺课吗
No, this is my first.
没 这是第一次上
Of the year? ever.
今年第一次? 平生第一次
No pottery at doctor's school? Medical school?
医生的学堂里没有陶艺课吗 医学院?
Pottery school. Pottery school?
陶学院 陶学院?
Oh, pottery school, how long?
陶学院呀 上了多久
You know, Jeff, it's kind of weird.
杰夫 这样挺诡异的
I feel like I'm being interrogated,
我有种被审讯的感觉
but by someone who doesn't really want to know anything important.
审问的还净是些无关紧要的八卦问题
Oh, hey...New Mexico.
新墨西哥州来的
Long way from home.
离这儿很远啊
Yeah, well, I did my residency in Santa Fe.
是啊 我曾在圣达菲做过实习住院医生
Yeah. Can I give you a lift somewhere?
是的 需要我载你一程吗
Oh...no, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'm gettin' there.
我离目的地很近了
Well, of course, yes, he'd be in college.
当然 没错 他是念过大学
Did you sleep here? Only for a few hours.
你昨晚睡在这里吗 只睡了几个小时
Guess where Rich is from.
猜猜里奇来自哪儿
Couldn't have been "Crazy Town". You'd have gone to high school together.
肯定不是"疯狂小镇" 否则跟你这疯子一起上高中了
Santa Fe, New Mexico.
新墨西哥州的圣达菲
Nobody gets out of Santa Fe without learning how to make a pot.
那地儿出来的没有不会制陶的
45% hispanic,
该城人口有45%是拉丁裔
fifth highest native American population.
美国人口中第五大种族
They eat and breathe clay there.
他们是吃陶土长大的
You're mocking me?
你在挖苦我吗
You? No, no.
就凭你 别怕
Fine, fine, fine. Go ahead--mock me.
来来来 尽管挖苦我好了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表