剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Before we start,
在我们开始之前
I'd like to have a preliminary powwow,
我想先做一个预备仪式
or prelimi-wow, about what I'm calling
或者说是预备式 是关于我称之为
our library's backdoor conundrum.
图书馆后门之谜的事
Abed, ew.
阿布蒂 你恶心死了
The door outsaid is locked at 5:00,
外面的门五点就关了
which means that most of us have to walk all the way around.
这就意味着我们中大多数人都要绕远道
Now if we move our community to 4:30...
如果我们能将小组活动提前到四点半
No. No.
不行 不可以
I have a regular class at that time.
我那个时段有课要上
It's like math or other regular classes.
就是像数学课或是其他常规课
I have something unimportant that can't ever move.
我也有些犄角旮旯的事情 无法改时
Well, maybe one of us could stand by the back door,
要不我们选一个人去后门守着
and let the rest in?
然后放其他人进来
I nominate Pierce. Where is he?
我提名皮尔斯 他在哪儿
I have not seen him around all day.
我一整天都没见他
I haven't either.
我也是
Well, has anyone called him? I did.
那有谁给他打电♥话♥了吗 我打了
Several times, actually, but he never returned my calls.
打了好几次呢 但是他一次都没回
Oh, no!
不是吧
Oh, the last thing I said to him was "suck it".
我对他说的最后一句话居然是"死远点"
Me too. Good morning.
我也是 早上好呀
Yes!
太好了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
You thought I was dead, didn't you?
你们以为我死翘翘了 是吧
No... I did.
才不是啦 是的
You people have any idea how emasculating that is?
担心我翘辫子 完全就是剥夺我的男子气概
You know, when I was 30,
当我30岁时
people used to wish that I was dead to my face!
大伙儿常兜头盖脸地让我去死
That's called respect.
那才叫尊重
Who is the lucky brunette?
这是哪个走运的褐发美女啊
Last name beeswax, first name none-a-ya.
姓少管 名闲事
Oh, my third wife was biracial.
我第三任老婆是个黑白混血
Stop it! I am just trying to help
快住手 我可是帮你摆脱麻烦
keep you out of trouble. What if the next girl saw these?
要是你下一个相好看到了怎么办
Well, then she would know it was hers.
那她就会知道这头发是她自个儿掉的
Jeff!
杰夫
You're sleeping with a woman you already slept with?
你居然跟一个你已经睡过了的女人上♥床♥
Can't I be the friend in the group
我就不能变成这个小组中
whose trademark is his well-defined boundaries.
对隐私有所保留的代表性人物吗
But if you like her, why would you want to keep her a secret?
但是如果你喜欢她 为什么要对她的身份保密呢
Don't you want us to meet her?
你不想让我们见到她吗
We have an agreement to keep it low-key.
我们一致同意保持低调
That's ridiculous. Obviously, it's a guy.
太扯了 很显然 是个爷儿们
You're wrong, Pierce. It's two guys.
你错了 皮尔斯 是俩爷儿们
Sometimes I do wish you were dead.
有时我真挺希望你赶紧死翘翘
Thank you.
谢谢你这么尊重我
What's up, man?
你好啊 哥儿们
Hey, what's up, J-dog?
近来如何 杰仔
What's up man? What's up?
咋样了 咋样了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Step in the place. Six, seven eight and...
请站位 六七八...
Professor Slater, quick question.
斯莱特教授 快速抢答
You know the answer, Mr. Winger.
你知道答案的 翁格先生
I don't date students,
我不会和学生约会的
even if you are no longer in my statistics class.
即使你已经不上我的统计学课了
I'm actually kind of seeing someone right now,
其实我现在已经和某人约会了
thank you very much. Really? How's that going?
托您洪福 真得吗 进展如何啊
Fine for now. She's smart and pretty.
至今很顺利 她既聪明又漂亮
But sometimes I feel like she's just waiting for me
但有时候吧 我觉得她在等着我
to stop talking and take off my pants.
闭嘴然后脱我裤子
She is.
正确
I've never been someone's dirty little secret.
我从来没玩过地下情
I've never had a dirty little secret.
我也从来没体验过
It's so unprofessional.
这不是专业教授所为
But the sneaking does make the sex 38% hotter.
但地下情的确让性趣上升了38%
Wow, you do like statistics, don't you?
你是个很专业的统计学教授
Hey, midterms and whatever. Chalk.
期中考试还有别的什么的 粉笔
Professor Slater, there's that transcript you wanted.
斯莱特教授 这是你要的成绩单
Jeff, I didn't expect to see you here.
杰夫 真没想到在这里见到你
Hopefully, I'm not... interrupting.
希望 我没有 打扰到你们
You know, we laugh... but the fact is,
但是 笑归笑 事实是
student/teacher relationships do happen,
师生恋就像耗子一样通街有
and they are a magnet for lawsuits.
而法律诉讼就像猫一样跟在后面
So we do stay vigilant.
所以我们要保持警惕
In fact, physically attractive students and faculty
事实上 相貌出众的学生和教员
are actually placed on a watch list,
都被列到监察名单中了
and are ranked by their potential
而且根据他们煽风点火的潜力
to incite fraternization.
进行了分级排名
You rank people by how hot they are?
你居然根据性感程度给别人分级
You got it... number two.
没错 二号♥性感男
Dean Pelton. Yes, Professor Seven... Uh, Slater.
派尔顿院长 七号♥诱人教授 斯莱特
I'll return this tomorrow. Okay, then.
这个我明天还给你 没问题
You guys be extra careful now.
你俩现在需要特别小心了
Two people of your rankings in this small a room...
两个像你们这种等级的人在这小房♥间里
with this type of lighting and his upper body,
灯光摇曳 壮硕胸肌
and what her heels and hemline are doing
高跟袭人 裙边撩情
to enhance what were already quite a few favors from god...
这些无疑是为身为上帝宠儿的你们 锦上添花
It's all the more important to keep it tasteful.
总之我们要更加举止高雅
I think he might have ruined... It's dead.
我想他已经毁了... 性趣了
Five six seven eight. Arms, heads, and pose!
五六七八 手臂 头 定格
Oh, I can't wait for the recital.
我已经等不及要看舞蹈表演会了
You are all wonderful, especially you, Troy.
你们都太出色了 特别是你 特洛伊
Thank you, Madame Leclair.
谢谢你 勒克莱尔夫人
And if any of you mention my dancing outside of class,
你们中谁敢把我跳舞的事传出去
I will break off your legs,
我就先会折断你们的腿
and use them to smash in your friends' cars.
然后用断腿去砸烂你朋友的车
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我的老天爷啊 我的老天爷啊
Troy, since when have you taken modern dance?
特洛伊 你什么时候开始学现代舞的
Since last semester.
从上个学期
Coach told me it would help with my coordination,
教练告诉我这有助于我的身体协调性
and I fell in love with it, in a very straight way.
然后我就爱上它了 毫无"基"情地爱上
I know it's tempting to sneak a peek,
我知道这会诱使你偷看
but I'm gonna need for you to keep your eyes up here!
但我需要你的眼睛往上看
God, I should have never dismissed you as a shallow jock.
天啊 我真不该把你当成肤浅的运动员
Then again, we haven't really spent that much time together.
但是 我们相处的时间真得不够多啊
That's because you don't play football
那是因为你不玩橄榄球
or have fun.
或是享乐
I have fun tap-dancing.
我跳踢踏舞就是享乐啊
I started last semester too.
我也是上学期开始学的
It was always something that I wanted to do,
我一直想学跳舞
but it was too embarrassing, so I never told anyone.
但感觉太尴尬了 所以一直没敢告诉别人
Same here.
我也是啊
Britta...
布雷塔
nobody can know about this.
这事儿得神不知鬼不觉
Troy, who are we kidding?
特洛伊 我们何必要隐瞒呢
Look at how much time and energy we're putting
我们跳起舞来浑然忘我激♥情♥四射
into hiding something that we're passionate about.
但偏要费牛劲儿把这事藏着掖着
We are leading a double life.
我们简直就像有双重身份一样
I am spending a lot of money on breakaway clothing.
我还费了一大笔银子置办易脱服装
We should look at this as an opportunity to come clean.
我们应把这次视为坦白的机会
Are you saying we tell the group, together?
你要告诉小组 还要拖我下水
We could invite them to the dance recital on Friday.
我们可以请他们来看周五的舞蹈表演
Man, I don't know.
这个 不好说
Let me think about it.
容我想想
Okay, let's do this.
好吧 我们一起坦白吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Mr. winger, would you come to my office?
翁格先生 你能来我办公室一趟吗
We never finished our intercourse.
我们的关系还没发生完
I have study group right now,
现在是我的小组学习时间
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表