剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Look the Dean has pictures of me, okay?
听着 院长有我的照片 了解吗
Horrible pictures of me
关于我来他这儿上学的
attending his school.
可怕的照片
And for that you'd convince Troy
就因为这个 你就去说服特洛伊
to flush his life down football's toilet again?
让他的人生再次被橄榄球马桶冲走吗
Britta's right,
布雷塔是对的
you are the most selfish person alive!
你的自私程度已经堪称绝顶了
And all that is gonna end right now.
并且这一切也即将结束
Because I'm telling him what kind of friend you really are.
因为我要让你这狐朋在他面前露出尾巴
Maybe you should tell him
也许你应该告诉他
you're hopelessly in love with him.
你已经无法自拔地爱上了他
High school must have been tough, huh?
高中生活一定不好过吧
Waiting for a superstar to notice you.
等待这位万人迷的注意
But here, here, he's all alone,
但这里 在这里 他孤身一人
and he needs so much help!
并且他需要很多帮助
Did you enroll in all of his classes
你是否选了所有他选的课
or were you worried that might freak him out?
或者说 担心这样会把他吓跑
The important thing is that you are there for him.
最重要的是 你在他身边支持着
The important thing's you are the only one there for him.
而且 你是唯一支持他的人
And you don't really care what he wants.
至于他想要什么 你一点也不关心
Just as long as you don't have to share him with the rest of the world.
你只想要成为他世界中的唯一
Because, really, you are just as selfish as I am.
说真的 你和我一样自私
You're just not as good at it yet.
只是手段不够高明而已
You're right.
你是对的
I could never be as good as you.
自私方面 我永远及不上你
Probably because I actually care.
也许是因为 我会真正关心人
Profound, but technically meaningless.
很有深度嘛 不过没什么意义
And don't bother trying that thing that women do
别玩这套女生负气而走的把戏
where they walk away and make the guy feel like crap,
别指望我觉得自己做了活该天打雷劈的事
because it won't happen!
因为那绝对不会发生
Yeah!
不会
Damn it.
该死
Shirley, will you please come to the bathroom with me?
雪瑞 能陪我去趟卫生间吗
Where's Shirley?
雪瑞在哪
Shirley's not coming.
雪瑞不会来了
But I'm here
但有我在呢
to listen girl.
来听你诉苦 妹子
Why do we inflict so much pain on ourselves for men?
为什么我们会为了男人吃尽苦头
I don't--
我不
know, sweetie.
知道 亲爱的
Maybe it's because men make the world go round?
也许 男人让世界转动
Kleenex?
要纸巾吗
I've been
我一直
infatuated with Troy.
单恋着特洛伊
Now he's joining football.
他现在要参加橄榄球队了
Now he'll have his pick of the litter and
他又会成为高高在上的佼佼者了
I'll never get to be with him!
我再也高攀不上了
Oh, Annie, screw him!
安妮 让他滚蛋
There are guys out there that would kill to be with you.
大把男生宁死也会想要和你在一起
And if Troy isn't one of them
如果特洛伊没这种觉悟
that's him failing your standards.
那他根本就配不上你
You got that?
明白吗
You're right.
你说的对
I can't control him.
我不能想着控制他
And if I truly cared about him
如果我真的关心他的话
I wouldn't want to.
我就不会这样
Thanks for talking to me, Britta.
布雷塔 谢谢你的开导
It really helped. Seriously?
我好多了 真的吗
Yes. Who's my girl?
是的 我妹子真厉害
'Scuse me! I did it, I did it!
借过 我做到了 我做到了
Oh, yes, you did!
对 你做到了
Human Beings, Human beings!
"人类" "人类"
Troy! Troy!
特洛伊 特洛伊
Don't go in there, man. What?
老弟 别进去 你说什么
You got the most
高中时的成绩
you were ever gonna get out of football in high school.
是你在橄榄球界里能达到的顶峰了
A life of disillusionment and depression
幻想破灭和失落的人生
begins on the other side of that door.
将会从走过那扇门开始
Hey, man!
这位哥们儿
Is this your first pep rally or something?
你第一次来参加赛前动员会吗
You told me
是你告诉我
football was the most important thing in the world.
橄榄球是这个世界上最重要的东西
Well, buckle up, Troy. I was exaggerating.
特洛伊 你要挺住 我那是吹水不打草稿
It's kinda my gimmick. Let me tell you something--
我靠这个吸引眼球 听我说
No, let me tell you something.
不 还是你听我说吧
You know that keg flip that cost me my scholarship?
你知道那次倒立啤酒桶让我的奖学金泡汤了
Yeah.
知道
I hurt myself on purpose. What?
我故意受伤的 什么
There was a scout coming to the final game at Riverside
决赛时 有个球探来到河畔高中
and I couldn't take the pressure,
我实在无法承受那种压力
so I took the easy way out.
所以我选择了逃避
But when you showed me that field
但当你带我去看球场时
I saw there was nothing to worry about here.
我觉得没什么可担心的
I could just play football for the fun of it.
我可以为了乐趣而打球
I mean, have you seen these guys?
我是说 看看这些家伙
There is nowhere to go but up.
真是烂到不能再烂了
Dude, we have feelings.
哥们儿 咱不是人肉背景 咱有感情
I don't know about you
我不知道你是怎样
but I know I ended up here,
总之我来到这学校
because things weren't that great out there.
是因为外面的世界不见得有多好
You should try accepting where you're at, man.
老兄 既来之则安之吧
Take a pottery class or something.
去上个陶艺课什么的
Greendale, we're number one!
格林德尔 我们是最棒的
Nancy Pelosi is no fun!
南希·佩洛西很无趣
I've decided to support Troy.
我已经决定支持特洛伊了
They deploy things in football, right?
打橄榄球时要部署吧
I went for rhyme over clarity.
我选择了押韵 放弃了通顺
Look, I'm, uh I'm really sorry about before.
听我说 之前的事我很抱歉
I just think we were both wrong.
我只是觉得我俩都错了
Really? Because I'm an 18-year-old girl
是吗 我是18岁的小女生
and you made me cry in public.
你却让我大庭广众下哭泣
Mm. Okay, maybe I was a little more wrong.
那个 好吧 可能我错得更多
I should grow up and make peace with being here.
我应该成熟点 既来之则安之
I mean, it's not like Greendale's gonna kill me or anything.
我意思是 在格林德尔上学又不会丢掉小命或是怎样
Holy crap!
老天爷啊
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Hey, say hello to our ethnically neutral mascot--
跟我们的种族中立吉祥物打声招呼吧
The Greendale Human Being.
格林德尔"人类"
The costume makes it difficult for him to see.
这身打扮影响了他的视线
He can't move his mouth either.
他也没法说话
But take it from me, that's human for "hello."
依我来看 那是"人类"的问好
Let's get you into the pep rally!
我们带你去赛前动员会吧
Great idea. Let's do it!
好主意 走吧
We've solved racism. What's next?
我们解决了种族歧视问题 下一步做啥
Uh, let's do something for little people.
我们为矮个子做点什么吧
Ooh! Or albinos! Little albinos.
或者白化病患 矮个白化病患
This has the potential to be a uniquely Greendale experience.
这一遭 恐怕是前无古人后无来者了
Milady.
女士
Milord.
大人
Attention, students, this is Abed
同学们 请注意 我是阿布蒂
And the disco spider
还有迪斯科蜘蛛
Here at Greendale Greendale
在格林德尔广播 格林德尔
Say what?
意外吗
A few quick announcements.
几个简短通知
Announcement No. 1.
通知一
All announcements will be cool starting right now.
所有通知从现在开始都会很酷
Announcement No. 2. Butt soup.
通知二 美臀汤
Announcement No.3
通知三
I am not Haji from Johnny Quest
我不是《强尼·奎斯特历险记》里的哈吉
Jeff Winger.
引自杰夫·翁格[哈吉是卡♥通♥片中的印度王子]
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表