剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Stay, would you? Do you think I should?
留下吧 好吗 你觉得我该留下
I think you have to.
你非得留下不可
I'll stay. Me too.
我留下 我也不走了
Oh, good, family day.
好啊 这才是家庭日嘛
Whatcha doin'?
你忙啥呢
Getting nana a switch.
给婆婆找细条儿啊
Britta, stop pretending that my mean old nana is awesome.
布雷塔 别再装的好像我家恶老太太很有意思
I'm not pretending.
谁装了
I think it's cool that
我觉得这很好啊
she's got her own style of discipline.
婆婆有她自己的一套金科玉律
Nana's old school.
婆婆很传统
Yeah, my mom told me there'd be white people that did this.
我妈告诉我那些装逼的白人都这德性
With pocket watches, and coffee grinders,
咖啡不离手 怀表不离胸
But let's get this straight.
还是明说了吧
This is real life. My nana's gonna whup you.
现在不是装逼大赛 我婆婆真会抽你的
Not unless I find her a switch.
那也得等到我找着细条儿再抽
How about this?
这个怎样
Yeah, that's a great switch, Britta.
鞭子中的战斗鞭 布雷塔
Very hip. It should hurt a lot.
无敌棒 肯定疼死你
Where's Elijah and Jordan, Abed?
阿布蒂 伊莱贾和乔丹哪儿去了
Oh, what a surprise that you lost them.
你终于把他们弄丢啦
They're playing hide 'n' seek. Where?
他们在玩躲猫猫 人呢
I don't think that's how it works.
告诉你是作弊行为
Stop screwing around, Abed.
少跟我来这套 阿布蒂
Hey, you want to yell at someone?
想训人吗
Go find your crazy kids. My boy's disciplined.
训你们家小疯孩儿去 冲我乖儿子吼啥
It's not his job to All right!
他又不是你家疯孩儿的保... 行了
You got me, Gubi. I'm a bad mother.
你说得对 古比 我这个妈是不称职
But at least I let my kids be kids,
但至少我家孩子还有小孩样
instead of acting like a jail warden.
不像你们家的一个个苦大仇深的
Ah, you don't like a burka.
你对长袍有意见吗
I'm not talking about the burka.
不关长袍的事
I'm talking about her never having any fun.
我说的是她从未有过片刻童真和欢乐
Now Abra, you look me in the eyes, and you tell me...
阿布拉 看着我的眼睛 告诉我
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I seem to have forgotten the napkins.
我貌似忘带餐巾纸了
Do you mind?
可否劳您大驾
Circle.
圈儿
Circle with a squiggly line.
圈儿里套着弯儿
A squiggly line circle.
弯儿外箍个圈儿
You've--you did hear me say "circle"?
你 你确定答案不是"圈儿"吗
Smiling...sideways vagina.
笑眯眯的...阴♥道♥侧面图
No. Happy...sideways vagina.
不对 乐滋滋的...阴♥道♥侧面图
No.
非也
Happy face.
笑脸
And that's a clam?
那是蛤蜊吧
Yes!
正确
"As happy as a clam"? What a--
"像蛤蜊一样开心"? 还真是
gay guess. Idiot.
"基"情四射啊 白♥痴♥
Pierce, you're up.
皮尔斯 该你了
Eat my dust, Winger.
你输定了 翁格
You do know we're on the same team?
你知道咱俩是一组的吧
Go!
赶紧啊
All right, here we go, uh...
好吧 开始
Look, I don't, uh...
我不...
Pierce, you have to add more. You have to draw more.
皮尔斯 再添几笔 多画几笔
Stop.
停
Stop circling the same thing.
别老绕圈儿了
Well, guess something, you girlfriendless geek!
快点猜 你这娘娘腔的闷蛋
You're supposed to know, stupid.
明知故问 蠢货
Relax...
淡定
I'll get this.
我来摆平
I think they'll both drop charges,
我想他俩都不会指控对方的
but we gotta take statements. It's gonna be a while.
但得先花点工夫 录个口供
And I may just be a simple cop,
我虽说只是个小警♥察♥
but people need to know.
但大家得明白
This isn't gonna stop until pictionary
如果不把"风车"从猜词游戏里和谐掉
bans the word "Windmill."
这种事就会继续发生
Pierce. We'll meet you at the gala.
皮尔斯 晚上舞会见
We're gonna go get some coffee.
我们要去喝点咖啡
Is "Coffee" code for sex?
"咖啡"是上♥床♥的暗语吗
Is it?
是吗
No.
才怪
Nana, here's your switch.
婆婆 您要的细条儿来啦
Bring it here.
呈上来
Oh, I'll make do.
将就用了
Okay. Let me have it.
好啊 甘愿受罚
Drop your pants and get over my lap.
裤子脱了 趴我腿上
All you have to do is walk away.
你还是赶快溜之大吉为妙
What are you doing? She's respecting her elders.
你这到底是想干嘛 她在尊敬长辈
See, Troy, did you think I was a hypocrite?
看见没 特洛伊 还觉得我是装逼吗
That I wouldn't really...
要是装的我才不会...
Okay, ow, that really...
好吧 这还真是...
Whoo! Okay, that really...
还真是...
I don't understand you, Britta.
你这是图啥啊 布雷塔
I don't understand you at all.
我是真不懂你怎么想的
You know what? Totally wrong room.
上对女人进错屋了
Will you get the door?
快关门消失吧
She's had enough!
别打了
She's had enough!
别打了
Let's focus on you, the forbidden fruit
让我来服侍你吧 某人的前继女
that is the ex-stepdaughter of a casual acquaintance.
性感的尤物 欲望的禁果
Oh, oops. Don't wanna lose that.
这可不能丢
Why do you have a $25,000 check from Pierce?
你怎么会有皮尔斯两万五千刀的支票
Tuition, for fashion school.
这是学费 上时装学校的
Not photography school?
不是摄影学校吗
Mm, you caught me.
被你发现了
Uh, maybe I'll just buy a car.
或许就用来买♥♥辆车也说不定
You just do that, huh?
你就这样骗他的钱
Well, it helps that he's kind of desperate and stupid.
是啊 还好他又痴又蠢
Did you wanna be a good person right now?
你是想立马做个活雷锋呢
Or did you wanna be with me?
还是与我共度销魂时分
Oh,there you are.Thanks a lot,Pollyanna.
可找到你了 天使爱美丽
You made me hang out with Pierce and his stepdaughter.
你出馊主意让我跟皮尔斯和他继女相处
She's grifting him. She's what?
她是想骗他的财 什么
She's taking a bunch of money from him.
她从他那儿要了一大笔钱
He thinks it's for school, but it's for...grifting.
他以为是学费 但其实只是骗钱
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
It's not that simple.
这事儿哪有那么简单
It's not?
怎么
Oh, my--Jeff!
天 杰夫
Gross!
真恶心
You're gross! You did it with her?
你真恶心 你和她嘿♥咻♥了
Yeah, but not twice. I wanted to do it twice.
做了一次而已 我本想梅开二度的
That's gross! You met her this morning,
太恶了 你今天早上才认识她
You're faster than some bacteria.
你的速度比细菌传播还快
Are you just doing this because Slater hurt you?
你这么做就是因为斯莱特伤害了你吗
What? No, I'm not hurt.
什么 我可没受伤
And Amber threw herself at me.
安珀主动对我投怀送抱
Well, you still have to tell Pierce
你还是应该告诉皮尔斯
she's taking advantage of him, don't you?
她在利用他 不是吗
well, when you think about it, nobody's getting hurt.
你这样想想 就会觉得没人吃亏
Pierce is getting a daughter, Amber's getting an allowance,
皮尔斯有了个女儿 安珀得到了零花钱
I'm getting--well, we already talked about it.
我得到了 已经跟你说过了
But don't forget, this is Pierce.
别忘了 这可是皮尔斯
He's a racist, homophobic, old goof.
一个种族主义 憎恨同性恋的老古董
He does bad stuff all the time.
他这辈子就没干过好事
Well, it sounds like you've got it all figured out.
看来你已经都想清楚了
So why are you talking to me about it?
干嘛还跟我讲
Because...
因为
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表