剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, not mine, actually.
实际上 那不是我招揽的
I think Abed took out a page on Craigslist.
我猜阿布蒂在分类信息网上打广♥告♥了
And I was trained never to say this...
我曾受训于绝不说出此话
but I think that group may be untutorable.
但我认为那个小组可能是朽木不可雕了
Oh, really?
是嘛
So why don't you and I go study over some--
所以 不如我们两个边学习边...
Dinner? Or drinks.
吃饭? 或喝一杯
I think, actually, we should prioritize here
我觉得应该分清主次
and study first and then go to dinner.
先学习 再去吃饭
And if they really prove to be untutorable,
如果证实他们真朽木不可雕了
we'll slip out early.
我们就提前溜走
Oh...they will be...
他们一定会是
untutorable!
不可雕的朽木
All right.
好了
Look at this crew.
看看全体组员
All ready to study all night.
都准备好通宵奋战了
Well, I can stay at least till 10:00.
我至少可以待到10点
But who studies with strangers, right?
但谁会和陌生人一起学习呢
My name is Jeff.
我叫杰夫
Jeff, it's a pleasure.
杰夫 很高兴认识你
My name is Pierce Hawthorne and, yes,
我叫皮尔斯·霍桑 没错
that is Hawthorne as in Hawthorne Wipes,
就是那个霍桑纸巾的霍桑
the award-winning moist towellete.
得过大奖的湿纸巾
I was just going to ask.
我正准备问的
I'm also a toast master, so perhaps
我是个祝酒高手 所以或许
I should do the introductions. Definitely!
应该我来做引荐 非你莫属
All right, you already know Brittles. Britta.
你已经认识布雷丝了 是布雷塔
Abed. Abed the Arab.
阿布蒂 阿♥拉♥伯仔
Is that inappropriate? Sure.
这样不合适吗 不合适
Roy. Roy the wonder boy. Troy.
罗伊 冒险小子 是特洛伊
Little princess Elizabeth. Annie.
小公主伊丽莎白 是安妮
And finally, this beautiful creature is named Shirley.
最后 这位美艳不可方物者名叫雪瑞
Is that even close?
接近正确答案吗
I'd like to know why I had to find out about this group on accident?
我想知道为什么 我是因为意外才发现这小组的
This is getting way more like Breakfast Club now.
现在这情形更像是《早餐俱乐部》了
There's breakfast?
有早餐吗
Okay, um, maybe we should get started--
好了 我们可以开始
You know, I've been a part of a lot of study groups,
我曾经参加过很多学习小组
that fell apart because of unresolved tension.
但都因为未解决的矛盾而解散了
Shouldn't we address Annie's concern.
先来解决安妮的疑虑吧
Did we not invite her?
我们没邀请她吗
Well, Annie, sweetie, it's not behind your back.
安妮 甜心 这可不是背着你的
Can we stop with the "pumpkins" and the "sweeties"?
小南瓜和小甜心这些 可以省了吧
Being younger does not make me inferior.
年轻 并不代表低人一等
If anything, your age indicates
以你的年纪来说
you've made bad life decisions.
也做过错误的人生决定吧
Shirley has a response to that.
雪瑞要对此做出回应
No, no, no. I don't.
不不不 我没有
You should. It looks like you do. Go ahead.
说吧 看来你就是有话要说 大胆说吧
Okay, okay.
好 好
I'm sure I've made some bad life decisions
我确信自己曾做过错误的人生决定
and maybe Annie's decisions will be better.
也许安妮的决定会比较正确
But I think she needs to decide
但我想她得决定自己
whether she wants to be considered a child
是要被当作孩子对待
or an adult, because children get pity
还是成年人 因为孩子得到怜惜
but not respect.
但没有尊重
Adults, they get respect,
可成年人 能得到尊重
but they also get the back of they head grabbed
但也会得到被抓住后脑勺
and their face pushed through jukeboxes.
摁在点唱机上的待遇
Ok, why don't we try learning "jukebox" in Spanish?
不如我们学一下自动点唱机的西班牙语
What are you doing? Pierce!
你干什么 皮尔斯
Let's discuss this creepiness.
讨论下你这诡异动作
Pardon you? What are you doing?
你说什么 你在干什么
I'm certified.
我是专业认证的
Are you unaware that Shirley finds your advances inappropriate?
难道你没意识到 雪瑞对你的求爱很反感吗
What advances?
什么求爱
You have been sexually harassing me
开学第一天起
since the very first day of class.
你就一直性骚扰我
Sexually harassing? What?
性骚扰 什么呀
That makes no sense to me.
这对我而言说不通啊
Why would I harass somebody who turns me on?
我为何要性骚扰让我有性趣的人
Saying she turns you on is the harassment, dude.
伙计 说她让你有性趣就是性骚扰了
I am a prominent business leader
我可是一位杰出的商界领袖
and a highly sought after dinner guest...
还是一名很吃香的晚宴常客
And I will not take courting advice
我可不会接受十几岁小屁孩
from some teenage boy.
的追女建议
Well, this teenage boy
这个十几岁小屁孩
is a quarterback and a prom king.
可是橄榄球四分卫兼毕业舞会之王
You're not prom king anymore, Troy.
你可不再是什么毕业舞会之王了 特洛伊
This isn't Riverside High.
这里可不是河畔高中
How'd you know I went there?
你怎么知道我是那个高中的
Because you're still wearing your stupid letter jacket.
因为你还穿着傻兮兮的带字母的校服夹克
And more importantly, I sat behind you in the algebra!
而且 代数课我就坐在你后面
Well, you're the girl that got hooked on pills and then dropped out.
你就是那个磕药磕太多 后来退学的妞儿吧
You're little Annie Adderall.
你是小药丸安妮
Yes, and you are a stupid jock
你还是个运动傻蛋呢
who lost his scholarship by dislocating
倒立啤酒桶上弄到俩肩膀脱臼
both shoulders in a keg stand.
体育奖学金都泡汤了
Keg flip.
翻转倒立
They're very hard to pull off.
很难完成的
You don't know-- I'm a legend.
你懂什么 我可是传奇人物
You know what I got for christmas?
你们知道圣诞节我的礼物是什么吗
It was a banner year at the Bender family.
那可是本德家辉煌的一年
I got a carton of cigarettes.
我得到了一条烟
The old man grabbed me, he said,
老家伙抓着我说
"hey, smoke up, Johnny!"
抽吧 强尼
"No, dad! What about you?"
不 老爹 你呢
Well, uh...that--
好的 这个
that actually was from the "Breakfast Club".
是《早餐俱乐部》的台词
"Nobody puts Baby in the corner".
没人能把宝贝丢在角落里
"Dirty Dancing".
《辣身舞》台词[宝贝是电影中女主角的名字]
Hello? It's professor Duncan.
你好 我是邓肯教授
Come to the parking lot now.
现在快来停车场
What's wrong with your voice?
你的声音怎么了
I'm disguising it.
伪装一下
Uh, I'll be right back.
我很快回来
But while I'm gone, you guys need
但在我离开后 你们必须
to hash this stuff out.
通过讨论解决问题
No stone unturned.
想尽办法去讨论
Go!
开始
Get in the car!
到车里来
Act as if we've either just finished or yet to begin driving.
假装刚停车 或准备开车的样子
Every answer to every test
这是你这个学期的所有课程
in your curriculum this semester.
所有考试的全部答案
I knew you could do it, buddy.
我知道你行的 老兄
Thank you.
谢谢
Whoa there, grabby-grabby.
等等 你个小贪婪鬼
What do I get?
我有什么好处
The satisfaction of being even.
把欠我的人情还清后的满足感
Even, fairness, right, wrong.
扯平 公平 对与错
There is no God. Booyah, booyah.
这里可没有上帝 哈哈 哈哈
What do you want from me?
那你想要什么
Your Lexus.
你的雷克萨斯
My car for a semester's worth of answers?
一学期答案的价值 能和我的车比吗
Will it be just a semester though, Jeff?
难道只有一个学期吗 杰夫
Won't you be taking the easy way out
接下来的四年大学
for the next four years?
你不想走捷径吗
I want payment in advance.
我要预付款
I want leather seats with built-in ball warmers.
我想要内置保暖设备的真皮座椅
You know, bluffs this weak are how
不痛不痒的唬人伎俩 正是你们
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表