剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
You're not-- you're not a jerk. You're fine.
你不是 你不是个混♥蛋♥ 你挺好的
Especially now that I've repaired your overworked torso
特别是现在 我用我颤抖的女性手指
with my trembling feminine fingers.
修复了你过度劳累的身体
Yes. Too... much... sexual... tension!
是的 太 多 性 暧昧
Damn... bursting!
真该死 爆发了
You know, it would totally serve them right
你知道吗 他们自找的 就算我们
if we did it here in the study room.
在自习室做♥爱♥ 也不能怪我们
Oh, my god, could you imagine?
天哪 你能想像吗
I can't stop imagining.
我已经不停地在想像了
Neither can I.
我也是
We should get dressed before the third-shift librarian shows up.
我们应该在晚班图书管♥理♥员♥出现之前穿好衣服
Yeah, we don't want this
是啊 我们可不能让这事
to turn into a letter to Penthouse, right?
登上《阁楼》[成人杂♥志♥]
I think the group is right.
我觉得组员们是对的
We did need to relieve some tension.
我们的确需要释放暧昧的压力
Please tell me you didn't have sex with me
别告诉我 你和我做♥爱♥
to win at paintball.
就是为了赢下彩弹游戏
No, I had sex with you,
不是 我刚才和你做♥爱♥了
and now I'm gonna win at paintball.
而现在 我要在彩弹游戏中胜出
Don't be gross. I'm gross?
别做恶心事 我恶心?
You seem pretty practiced at putting on panties one-handed
你看上去对一手穿内♥裤♥一手拿枪
while holding a gun.
是相当熟练啊
Can I get dressed before you assassinate me?
在你杀我之前 我能先把衣服穿上吗
So
那么
all that happened,
刚才的一切
it meant nothing to you?
对你来说毫无意义吗
I didn't say that.
我可没那么说
What did it mean to you?
对你来说 意义又如何
I asked you first. Very mature.
我先问的你 幼稚的把戏
Said the woman wearing the hello kitty underwear.
穿凯蒂猫内♥裤♥的女人 居然指责别人幼稚
Said the woman holding the gun.
是拿着枪的女人 指责你幼稚
You sure that's a gun?
你确定那是一把枪吗
'Cause maybe it's a metaphor for your fake, jaded persona.
或许 是你令人腻味的虚伪人格的隐喻
No paintballs, Hans?
没有彩弹了吗 凶妹子
What do you think, I'm stupid?
你觉得我很笨吗
When'd you take my clip?
你什么时候拿走我弹夹的
When you started seducing me.
你开始勾引我的时候
I wasn't though! Assuming that makes you way grosser.
我才没有 你那样瞎想让你更恶心
Not when I'm right.
我猜对的时候就不会了
Buenos dias, children.
早安 孩子们
You'll be happy to know you made it all the way till the end.
你们撑到了最后 这消息肯定让你们很开心吧
You're not even a student! Wrong!
你根本不是学生 你错了
Critical media literacy
我选修了批判的媒体识读
and politics of gender, biatch!
和性别政♥治♥ 贱♥人♥
Give me your clip.
给我你的弹夹
Oh, yeah, that would be brilliant of me.
好啊 这真是个英明的决定
Look, you got the drop on me. I lost.
听着 你刚才已经制♥服♥我了 我输了
Let me do this for you.
让我助你一臂之力吧
Be pretty crazy if I shot you right now, huh?
如果我现在给你一枪 劲爆到死吧
What's so funny, Chang?
你笑什么 昌
Maybe it's the fact there's no such thing as priority registration.
也许 笑你们对优先注册权的执迷不悟
Or... maybe it's this.
也许 笑这个
Dean!
院长
Just one moment.
稍等一下
Oh, hi there, Jeffrey.
你好啊 杰夫瑞
That's a good look for you.
你看上去帅呆了
Everybody out there is shooting each other
外面枪林弹雨 大家在互相残杀
for nothing!
无意义的残杀
While you sit here
你却悠哉地坐在
in your ivory tower.
你的象牙塔里
Jeffrey, I can explain.
杰夫瑞 我可以解释
I messed up when I promised priority registration.
我承诺给优先注册权时 的确是考虑不周
Apparently, it's a violation of some student equality act,
显然 这违反了学生平等条例
but...
但是
This isn't. Ta-da!
这个好平等的哦 帅呆啦
Okay, now, it's not blu-ray,
虽说不是蓝♥光♥
but it comes with its own remote, so...
但随机附送遥控器 所以...
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
You get it all out of your system?
弹尽粮绝啦
Almost.
还没
What do you want from me, Jeffrey?
杰夫瑞 你到底想怎样
Guess.
猜猜
Oh, hi. Hey, how's it going?
你好 你好啊
You still have some, uh, paint.
这里还有些颜料
Oh, thanks.
谢了
Um, so I was thinking...
我在想
You don't even have to. It didn't happen.
没必要在意 当没发生过
It's not that it was a mistake.
并不是说当错误抹掉
It's just that it didn't happen.
而是压根没发生过
It was a crazy night of paintball.
只是一个疯狂的彩弹夜
Exactly. Tension relieving.
正是 舒缓压力
Absolutely. No need to mention it to anyone.
绝对是 没必要向任何人提起
Right, no big deal. Nothing's changed.
没错 没什么大不了的 一切都没变
Something's changed.
有变化
Oh, Abed.
阿布蒂
Crazy abed.
疯狂的阿布蒂
No, something's different now.
现在的确是有些变化
Could be me.
有可能是我不同了
I'm sporting a man-thong.
我正穿着男式丁字裤
Maybe.
可能是你
Or maybe it's that
也有可能是因为
I have emerged victorious
我凯♥旋♥而归
with a priority registration form.
战利品是优先注册权的授权书
Well done, Jeff.
干得漂亮 杰夫
And in recognition of her bravery,
为表彰她的勇敢
not to mention her children,
伟大的母亲
I hereby award this
特此将荣誉授予
to the best soldier, Shirley.
最佳士兵 雪瑞
Now, the bad news is,
坏消息就是
for legal purposes, next semester,
因某些法律因素 下学期
if anybody asks, you have gout.
如果有人问起 你就说有痛风
Do you mind walking with a limp?
一瘸一拐地走不介意吧
Thank you, Jeffrey.
谢谢你 杰夫瑞
Look, honey.
亲爱的 看看
Wow, I didn't see that coming.
太意外了
Neither did I.
我也很意外
So no one feels it?
没人感觉到吗
No one senses anything's different?
没人感觉到变化吗
Nope.
没有
Not at all.
一点也没感觉到
It's riding up a little.
丁字裤有点往上缩
Hey, Abed, it's Troy. Meet you at the flagpole in...
阿布蒂 我是特洛伊 在旗杆那里碰头
If you are satisfied with your message, press one.
如果留言录制成功 请按1
To erase and re-record--
删除重录...
Hey, Abed, it's Troy!
阿布蒂 我是特洛伊
Yo, I'll meet you at the flagpole in like...
哥们儿 一会儿旗杆见
If you are satisfied with your message--
如果留言录制成功...
Hey, Abed!
阿布蒂 还好吧
It's Troy. Hee hee.
我是特洛伊 嘻嘻
If you are satisfied with your message...
如果留言录制成功...
In how many minutes are you gonna meet him?
你们多少分钟后见
Uh, ten minutes.
10分钟后
Hey, Abed, your girlfriend
阿布蒂 你的小女友
will meet you at the flagpole in ten minutes.
10分钟后会在旗杆处等你
Good-bye.
再见
If you are satisfied with your message, press one.
如果留言录制成功 请按1
To erase and re-record--
删除重录...
Did I sound like a jerk?
我那语气是不是有点过
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表