剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
那张照片是我妻子放的
The photo was my wife's idea.
令人不快的提醒
A grim reminder.
就好像我真能忘掉似的
As if one could ever forget.
他们后面的那个小女孩...
The little girl behind them...
是玛塞拉·布恩吗 -没错
is that Marcella Boone? - It is.
她们以前是玩伴
They were playmates.
牧师 我想请您帮个忙
Well, Minister, I have a favor to ask.
我想在你的圣会上演讲
I'd like to address your congregation.
是一个... 商业议案
This will be a... A business proposal
关于我和这个小镇
for myself and the town.
我需要十分钟
I need 10 minutes of their time.
我不能直接把讲台让给你
Well, I can't just hand you the pulpit.
我了解那群人 他们会把我们两个都钉在十字架上的
I know my flock; they'll crucify us both.
但如果你来参加非正式的活动
But if you were to come by an informal event,
比如今天的联谊会 我可以帮你
like today's social, I could give you the floor.
今天吗 -四点
Today? - Four o'clock.
你准备好了吗
Would you be ready?
我会的
I will.
谢谢 谢谢您 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
牧师 你的双胞胎
Minister, your twins.
你也相信我的家族要对此负责吗
Do you believe my family was responsible in any way
对她们染上的疫病
for the illness that befell yours?
我不相信
I do not.
再会
Good day.
怎么了
What is it?
兄弟 怎么了
Hey, boy, what is it?
你需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
蠕虫在召唤
The worm is calling.
未组织领地 明尼苏达领地
Unorganized territory, Minnesota territory,
加利福尼亚州 墨西哥割让地 俄勒冈领地
California, Mexican Cession, Oregon territory.
很好 埃默里 -谢谢
Very good, Emory. - Thank you.
现在...
Now...
洛亚·布恩
Loa Boone.
能请你告诉我们
Will you please show us
夏威夷王国在哪里吗
where the Kingdom of Hawaii is?
洛亚
Loa!
是你绊倒她的 -丹
You tripped her! - Tane!
丹 丹 马库斯
Tane! Tane! Marcus!
够了
That is enough!
够了
Enough.
不
No!
埃默里 坐下
Emory! You sit down!
回到你们的座位上
Back to your seat!
丹 坐下
Tane! To your seat!
马库斯 快点
Marcus, now!
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
我不会留下的
I won't stay.
你不能离开
You can't leave.
你能去哪儿呢
Where would you go?
洛亚
Loa?
很抱歉你在学校遭受了这些
Sorry about what happened at school.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
明天我会和老师谈谈的
I'll speak to your teacher tomorrow.
今天有什么好事可以分享吗
Was there any good part of your day?
你们都没有吗
Either of you?
好吧 晚饭后我们一起写作业
All right, we'll go over your homework after supper.
他们说那孩子是个畸形儿
They say the baby is grotesque.
它没有眼睛
It has no eyes.
还不如胎死腹中
Be better it had been stillborn.
一个失去了两个孩子的女人
A woman who had buried two of her own
应该更有同情心
might have more sympathy.
我同情孩子 而不是母亲
I have sympathy for the child, not the mother.
只有上帝知道 她活该受罪
Lord only knows what she's done to deserve such a burden.
人们认为这是个征兆
People think it's an omen.
它不是
It's not.
那她是从哪来的 为什么从来不说
Where did she come from? Why won't she say?
她一如既往的悲伤只是伪装
Her constant distress is an act.
在人后她肯定不是这么胆怯
Clearly she's not so timid in the sheets.
你这副嘴脸和你父亲很像 爱丽丝
You sound just like your father, Alice.
菲丝·普林格就是个婊♥子♥
Faith Pringle is a whore.
不管...
And whoever...
那个杂种的生父是谁 这人都是个懦夫
whoever the father is of that bastard child is a coward.
大家好 麻烦听我说两句
Everybody. Your attention, please.
谢谢大家带来美食 一同分享
Thank you for all this delicious food and for sharing.
它们让我们深深牢记
It's such a wonderful way to remind us
上帝一直在保佑我们
how blessed we all are.
我有些话要说 但首先
I have a few announcements to make, but first,
有位客人有几句话想说
we have a guest who would like to say a few words.
布恩先生 有请
Mr. Boone? Please.
让他滚
Don't let him.
他疯了吗 -稍安勿躁
Is he mad? - Please! Please.
请尊重我们的客人 认真听他说
Please give our guest the respect of your attention.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 伯勒牧师
Thank you, Minister Burroughs.
也谢谢大家愿意花时间听我说几句话
And thank you all for giving me a moment of your time.
我是查尔斯·布恩
My name is Charles Boone.
怀着美好憧憬来到缅因州
I came to Maine with a vision.
我想扩大布恩锯木厂的生产规模
I intend to expand production at the Boone sawmill
用生产出的木材
and to use its lumber
在安德罗斯科河边造船
to build ships along the Androscoggin.
两年内 我就能造出货船
Within two years, this yard will produce cargo ships
船身以钢铁打造 蒸汽和风为动力
with a steel hull, powered by both sail and steam,
比海上的其他帆船都要快
faster than any clipper at sea.
它能够让传教士之角
Now, what this means for Preacher's Corners,
让我们在座的所有人...
and for all of you...
实现共同富裕
is prosperity.
他只是想压榨我们的血汗钱
He'll transport our wealth to his.
不是这样的 先生
That is not true, sir.
让他说完 塞缪尔
Let him speak, Samuel.
我知道在座的各位还对我的家族抱有敌意
I understand there is a lingering animosity towards my family.
我无法对从前的恶行负责
I can't take responsibility for their misdeeds,
但是... 我可以向你们保证
but I... I can give you my word
我和我的孩子们绝对不会危害你们
that no further wrongs will come from me or my children.
那疫病怎么说
What about the illness?
布恩家的人说不定还带着新的传染病呢
What new diseases do these Boones carry?
请不要这样 夫人
None, Madame.
我们要的是工作 -我要的是人手
But we need work! - And I need men.
别让过往的偏见
Please, don't let old prejudice
阻碍我们共同发展
impede our shared progress.
我只想造船
I mean to build ships.
招50个人攻克难关 我付他们最高工资
I'll pay 50 men top wage to start this venture with me.
明天中午我会进行登记
I'll be taking names, tomorrow noon,
就在旅店门口
outside the tavern.
祝你们生活愉快
Good day. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
伯勒牧师
Minister Burroughs.
这么晚了 有什么事吗
What brings you out so late?
我听说菲丝·普林格生了
I was told that Faith Pringle had her child.
没错
She did.
传闻是真的吗
Is it true?
是的
It is.
菲丝
Faith.
是伯勒先生
It's Mr. Burroughs.
请进
Come in.
我想见见我们的孩子
I want to see our child.
这都怪我
It's because of me.
因为我们相遇前我所做的事 上帝在惩罚我
God punished me for the things I did before we met.
祂不是我信仰的上帝
Not my God.
没事 孩子
Easy, child.
没事 没事的
Easy, easy.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表