剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
如果他们进来了 吸血鬼也会跟着进来
If they get in, the undead are next.
打中了吗 -应该没有
Did you get 'em? - I don't think so.
看不太清 重新装弹
It's hard to see. Reload.
有个人朝着前门来了
There's one coming to the front!
我能看到你
I can see you.
你是那个牧师
You're the minister.
我认识菲丝 她是我们的姐妹
I knew Faith. She was our sister.
走开
Go away.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you.
她死的时候 我就在旁边
I was there when she died.
她死得太惨了
It was terrible.
她苦苦求饶
She begged for her life.
但我们只是不停地捅她
We just kept stabbing her.
她哭个不停
She wouldn't stop crying.
不许嘲笑她
Don't you mock her.
你在跟谁说话 -菲丝的牧师
Who are you talking to? - Faith's minister.
滚开 你个贱♥人♥
Oh, be gone, you son of bitch.
牧师 你不必步菲丝的后尘
Minister, you don't have to end up like Faith.
把书给雅各布
Give Jakub the book.
我们的神不会介意你是个奸夫
Our god doesn't care that you're an adulterer.
欺骗对他毫无意义
Lies mean nothing to him.
他从不批判任何人
He makes no judgment.
他欢迎罪人
He welcomes the sinner.
你想跟多少女人通奸都行
You can fornicate with as many women as you want.
如果不投降 你们都会死掉
You're all going to die in there if you don't.
何必为一个不关心你的神而战
Why fight for a god who doesn't care about you?
蠕虫更强大也更有智慧
The Worm is so much stronger and wiser.
把书给雅各布
Give Jakub the book.
拯救他们所有人
Save them all.
你们对我的孩子做了什么
What did you do to my child?
你的孩子
Your child?
我儿子 他在哪
My son. Where is he?
回到了他该去的地方 他父亲身边
It's back with its father, where it belongs.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
菲丝从没告诉你关于她孩子的真♥相♥
Faith never told you the truth about her child.
他不是你儿子
It wasn't yours.
是雅各布的
The baby was Jakub's.
她是他的最爱
She was his favorite.
你吻过的每处伤疤都是雅各布咬的
Every scar you kissed was Jakub's bite.
你在为雅各布的马子拼命
You threw your life away for Jakub's whore.
把书给我们 牧师
Give us the book, Minister.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
你还好吗 -窗户外面
Are you all right? - The window.
我打中了吗
Did I shoot one?
是的
You did.
赶紧重新装弹
Reload. Reload now.
我们能阻止这一切 -你在这干什么
We can stop this. - What are you doing here?
把这该死的书给他们
Give 'em the damn book.
如果我们的神是假的 他们的肯定也是
If our god is a falsehood, then so is theirs.
回到你的位置去 -如果神都不存在
Get back to your post! - They cannot raise a god
他们就不能树立任何神 -别考验我的耐心
if none exist! - Do not test me!
赶紧回去客厅
Now go back to the living room!
查尔斯 万一他... -那我会亲手杀了他
Charles, what if he... - I'll kill him myself.
该死 你待在这里
Shit. You stay here.
怎么了
What was it?
他们可能正在进攻这层楼
I think they're trying to breach this floor.
回楼上去
Back upstairs!
我来搞定
I have this.
该死
Shit.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
昂娜说你可能需要帮助
Honor told me you might need some help.
现在不用了
Ah, I'm all right now.
外面有人吗
Is anyone out there?
现在没有
Not right now.
丽贝卡 丹
Rebecca. Tane.
我觉得有人闯进来了
I think one of them's in the house.
楼上有扇窗子被打破了
There's a broken window upstairs.
我搜了所有房♥间 没发现人
I searched all the bedrooms, found nothing.
你们走动时小心点
Just move with caution.
我去搜下其他地方 丹 跟我走
I'm gonna search the rest of the house. Tane, come with me.
如果有人进来了... -我知道怎么办
If anyone is in here... - I know what to do.
你好好教训他们
You let them have it.
外面好安静 你觉得他们放弃了吗
It's quiet outside. Do you think they've given up?
没有 有个人可能在屋里
No. One may be inside.
我已经告诉其他人了 -是吸血鬼吗
I've told the others. - A vampire?
不管是什么 我都会找到他
Whatever it is, I'll find it.
丹 听我说
Tane, you listen to me now.
你要保护好姐姐的后方
You be your sister's eyes while her back is turned.
好吗 -我们会小心的
All right? - We'll be careful.
门为什么开着
Why is this door open?
伯勒牧师在下面
Minister Burroughs is down there.
他说他要看看玛丽的情况
He said he needed to check on Mary.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我已经不理解这个世界了
I don't understand this world anymore.
你是想拿走那本书吗
Did you intend to take the book?
我所认识的自己已经不复存在了
Everything I thought I was is gone.
你打算拿走那本书吗
Did you mean to take the book?
是的
I did.
那是什么阻止了你
What stopped you?
浴缸里的...
That thing...
那个东西
...in the tub.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Put it down.
我了解你们这类人
I know your kind.
你们每次遇到困难都会求助于上帝
Your whole life, you run to God for every hardship
因为"上帝是万能的"
because "God provides".
你们把每次胜利都归功于上帝
You credit God with every victory,
即便是你们自己付出了血汗
even if you've done the work and sweat yourself.
你们把每次失败都归咎于上帝的旨意
You blame every defeat on God's will,
特别是当失败是由于你们自己的愚昧或软弱
especially when the failure is from your own ignorance or weakness.
你相不相信神 我不在乎
Believe or don't believe, I don't care.
但你得振作起来 做个男人
But stand up and be a man.
否则就站在那里 让我了结了你
Or remain still and I will end it now,
好让我保护我的家人
so I can defend my family.
动手吧
Do it.
动手啊
Do it.
该死 你到底想怎样
Damn you, what's it going to be?
我想回楼上
I wanna go back upstairs.
不管他们是什么东西...
Whatever they are...
不管他们从哪来
wherever they're from,
我们都不能让他们得逞
we can't let them win.
牧师
Minister!
停下
Stop!
不要 停下
Don't! Don't! Stop!
怎么了 -她进密道了
What happened? - She's in the tunnels!
他们中的一个 她把板子拆下来了
One of them! She took the boards off!
该死 让丹尼森看好谷仓
Dammit! Tell Dennison to watch the barn!
该死
Shit!
治安官 -怎么了
Constable! - What is it?
他们有人进密道了 她正往谷仓走
One of them got into the tunnels. She's headed for the barn.
糟糕
Oh no.
妈的 -他们会找到密道的
Aw, shit. - They'll find the tunnel.
他们进谷仓了
They're in the barn!
我们没能制止他们
We couldn't stop them.
乔治 你去和伯勒一起封锁餐厅
George, start barricading the dining room with Burroughs.
我们要撤退到那里作战
We'll pull back and fight them there.
丽贝卡 你回客厅 继续放哨
Rebecca, get back to the parlor, keep watch.
我会过去找你
I'll come for you there.
乔治 歇着吧
George, rest.
我来
I'll do this.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表