剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
只有活着的布恩才能听到它的呼唤
Only living Boones hear its call.
不是吗
No?
那些蠕虫
The worms?
你所认为的癔症
All that you believe is madness,
其实是我的书在召唤你
that is my book calling you.
我本来要因为你叔叔和堂兄的失败杀了他们
I would have killed your uncle and cousin for their failure,
但他们像狗一样苦苦哀求
but they pled like dogs,
说布恩家还有个人也受到同样的诅咒
telling me of another Boone who shared their curse.
他们把你引到这儿 让你癔症发作
They brought you here to follow your madness,
以寻找我们找不到的这本书
to find the book that we cannot.
那如果我把它还给你...
And if I return it to you...
你就救了自己
You free yourself and your children,
和你的子子孙孙
and your children's children, et al.
我该怎么做
Tell me what I have to do.
倾听它的召唤
Listen to its cry.
放弃反抗
Stop fighting.
当它开口说话时 用心去听
When the book speaks, invite it in.
向它屈服 "蠕虫之谜"就会引导你找到它
Surrender and De Vermis Mysteriis will lead you to it.
你叔叔和堂兄会想将它占为己有
Your uncle and cousin will want the book for themselves.
你只能交给我
Deliver it to me and only me.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我知道这种疯病的后果
I know where that madness leads.
我宁愿现在死在这里 也不想让我家人陷入危险
I'd rather die here, now, than to risk hurting my family.
救我 查尔斯·布恩
Help me, Charles Boone!
你认识我 请救救我
You know me. Help me, please!
你要是伤害他们 就永远别想见到那本书
You harm them and I swear you'll never see that book.
求求你 不要杀我
Please, please don't kill me.
放开他们
Release them.
我会照你说的做
I'll do what you want.
捕鲸人啊 你怎会对利维坦手下留情呢
Oh, whaler. What mercy did you show Leviathan?
不要
No!
不 -住手
No! - No more!
布恩先生 救命
Mr. Boone! No!
我会找到你的书
I'll find your book!
不
No!
不
No!
不要啊 -不
No! No! - No!
一旦你拿到那本书 它就会在你灵魂中打上烙印
Once you hold that book, it will sear its way into your soul,
向你揭露...
showing you things...
你想忘也忘不掉的事
you will wish you could forget.
牢记我的话 捕鲸人
Cling to these words, whaler.
只有我能救你
Only I can save you.
去吧
Go.
洛亚呢 -在厨房♥里
Where's Loa? - In the kitchen.
没有啊 我刚刚就在那里
She's not in the kitchen. I was just there.
我们不想被你写进书里
We don't want to be in your story.
什么
What?
洛亚找到了你的书稿
Loa found your writings.
你对我们的描述都是认真的吗
Do you mean everything you say about us?
这只是本小说 -读起来可不像
It's meant to be fiction. - It doesn't read like fiction.
而且我们也没被诅咒 -我知道
And we're not cursed. - I know.
你跟镇上其他人没什么两样
You're no different than the people in town.
至少他们是当着我们的面说的
At least they say it to our face.
很抱歉我伤害了你们
I'm so sorry I hurt you.
这绝不是我的本意
That was never my intention.
但现在 我们得先找到洛亚
But, right now, we need to find Loa.
走吧
Come on.
菲利普
Phillip!
她现在是我的了
She's mine now.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary?
我父亲教会我拉琴
My father taught me to play.
我又教了玛塞拉
And I taught Marcella.
你把她的玩具拿出来了
You took her toys out.
我想念我女儿了
I miss my daughter.
快点 她在楼上
Come on! She's upstairs!
没什么比失去孩子更让父母悲痛的了
There's no greater sorrow for a parent than to lose a child.
等下 昂娜 等等
Wait! Honor, Honor! Wait.
洛亚
Loa?
洛亚
Loa!
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表