剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
-你参加了他们的葬礼吗 -没有葬礼
- Did you attend their funeral? - There was none.
但有亲友来吊唁
But there was a viewing.
菲利普把尸体在客厅
Phillip put the bodies on display
放了两天
in the parlor for two days.
有好奇的人过来
The curious came,
但并非带着敬意而来
but it wasn't to pay respects.
他们很高兴看到斯蒂芬死了
They were happy to see Stephen dead.
为什么没有葬礼
Why no funeral?
第三天我来的时候 尸体不见了
On the third day when I arrived, the bodies were gone.
菲利普在家族墓地埋了他的
Phillip had buried his son and granddaughter
儿子和孙女
in the family plot.
那时他已经是个破碎的人
By then he was a broken man
几乎不怎么离开他的房♥间
who rarely left his room.
一周后
One week later...
菲利普投身了大海
Phillip gave himself to the sea.
他的尸体从未被发现
His body was never recovered.
你一个人目睹了他们俩的死亡
You alone witnessed both their deaths.
没有其他人
No one else.
是的
That's right.
克劳瑞斯夫人
Mrs. Cloris...
我想你在隐瞒什么
I believe you're hiding something.
我相信斯蒂芬还活着
I believe Stephen is alive.
昨晚 你知道我♥干♥了什么吗
Last night, you know what I did?
我打开了斯蒂芬的坟墓
I opened Stephen's grave.
你知道我发现了什么吗
Do you know what I found?
什么都没有
Nothing.
那你怎么解释
So how do you explain that?
好了
Now,
我被遗产的假借口引诱到这里
I was lured here under the pretense of an inheritance.
为了什么
To what end?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
你把知道的告诉我
You tell me what you do know!
-斯蒂芬·布恩在哪 -我不能说
- Where is Stephen Boone? - I couldn't say.
我觉得你可以
Oh, I think you could.
我求你 放过我吧
I beg you, leave me in peace.
当你看到我的堂兄 告诉他
When you see my cousin, you tell him.
你告诉他我在找他
You tell him I'm looking for him.
我也会找到他
And I will find him.
-乔治 -玛丽
- George? - Mary!
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我之前在做早饭
I was cooking breakfast.
我肯定是忘了
I must've forgotten.
我去找吉尔福德医生
I'm getting Doctor Guilford.
我觉得你该去
I think you should.
是那种病 对吧
It's the illness, isn't it?
乔治 我保证我会
George, I promise I will do
竭尽全力帮助玛丽
everything in my power to help Mary.
我们能挺过去
We'll get through this.
是的
We will.
玛丽很坚强
Mary's tough.
确保她好好休息
Make sure she rests.
并让她吃肝脏
Add liver to her diet.
我今晚回来给她放血
I'll be back tonight to bleed her,
让她恢复健康
balance the humors.
隔离
马汀
Martin.
我能谈谈吗
May I have a moment?
当然
Of course.
以色列与伊丽莎白·布洛斯长眠于此
安眠于主的怀抱
逝世于1849年8月14日
安息
他们太早离开我们了
They were taken from us far too soon.
萝丝·马洛里的指控
Rose Mallory's accusations...
让整个镇议论纷纷
...have the town talking.
斯蒂芬·布恩还活着的事吗
That Stephen Boone is alive?
他起死回生的事吗
That he's risen from the dead?
我觉得我们能肯定这不是真的
I think we can be fairly certain that that is not true.
如果我们的主能复活拉撒路
If our Lord could raise Lazarus,
撒旦当然能复活斯蒂芬·布恩
surely Satan could raise Stephen Boone.
我得回去写布道了
I need to get back to my sermon.
为萝丝·马洛里的葬礼 对吧
For Susan Mallory's funeral, hm?
我能看看吗
May I, uh, see it?
你可以明天听
You can hear it tomorrow.
你提到布恩一家了吗
Are the Boones mentioned?
为什么要提
Why would they be?
那孩子死于布恩病
The child died from the Boone illness.
你必须这么说
You need to call it such.
我的工作是提供安慰和希望
My job is to provide comfort and hope.
不是散布仇恨
Not to spread hate.
人们害怕 他们感觉无助
The people are frightened. They feel helpless.
你的工作 马汀
Your job, Martin,
是给恐惧一张脸 让人们与之抗争
is to put a face on that fear so they can fight back.
他们需要替罪羊吗
They need a scapegoat?
他们需要一个魔鬼
They need a devil.
我不会参与这种事
I will have no part of that.
你自己的孩子 我的外孙
Your own children, my grandchildren,
他们都是最初死于布恩疾病的人
they were among the first to die from the Boone pox.
我女儿爱丽丝再也无法恢复了
My Alice never recovered.
祝你日安 萨姆
Good day, Sam.
这座小镇需要你用力量带领
This town needs you to lead with strength.
还有定罪
And conviction.
如果塞伦丝·布恩没有
Would you carry such hate in your heart
买♥♥走你父亲的地 你还会对他们有如此深仇大恨吗
if Silence Boone hadn't bought your father's land?
她从一个酒鬼手中偷走了地
She stole that land from a drunkard.
明天把上帝的怒火燃烧到布恩一家身上
Deliver God's wrath on the Boones tomorrow.
马汀
Martin!
免得烧到你自己
Before it turns on you!
我想让大家记住我们的31个州
I'd like everyone to memorize our 31 states,
并能在地图上标记出来
and be able to place them on a map.
你们还该知道各州首府
You should know the capitals too.
我给你的位置有什么问题吗 布恩小姐
Is something wrong with the seat I assigned you, Miss Boone?
我在教室后面听不见你说话
I couldn't hear you from the back of the room.
她又聋又黑吗
She's deaf as well as dark?
够了 诺克斯先生
That's enough, Mr. Knox!
今天我们留着那个空位
Today we keep that seat open,
来纪念苏珊·马洛里
in memory of Susan Mallory.
你可以坐彭妮·阿什克罗夫特的位置
You may take Penny Ashcroft's seat
直到她回来为止
but only till she returns.
布恩小姐
Miss Boone.
去吧 布恩小姐
Go ahead, Miss Boone.
我们被开除了
We've been expelled.
我们收到了投诉
There have been complaints.
其他家长担心你们身上有疾病
Parents are concerned you may carry the illness.
大家都在谈论你和布恩家族
Everybody's talking about you and the Boones.
人们很害怕 也很愤怒
People are afraid, angry.
我不在乎别人怎么想
I don't care what people think.
赶快完成你的写作然后离开怀特大宅
Finish your writing and be done with Chapelwaite.
我给你带了点东西
Oh! I brought you something.
这是什么
What are these?
菲利普·布恩
怀特大宅
牧师角
缅因州
父亲写给菲利普·布恩的信
Letters from Father to Phillip Boone.
我在怀特大宅的书房♥里找到的
I found them in the study at Chapelwaite.
你看过了吗
Did you read them?
我粗略地浏览过
I skimmed them.
你知道他直到两年之前
Were you aware that he was still working for the Boones
都还在为布恩家族工作吗
as recently as two years ago?
我不知道
No, I wasn't.
他可能就在这里公干
He could've been here in town on business.
他组建了另一个家庭
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表