剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
而且也很有可能
There's also a very good chance
菲利普和斯蒂芬因此杀死了我父亲
Phillip and Stephen killed my father because of it.
我们... 不能让他们得到它
We... cannot let them have it.
为什么不 如果你和孩子们能从此解放 那就给他
Why not? If it'll free you and the children, give it to him.
你信仰上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
是的
I do.
如果这本书... 落入他们手中...
If this book... falls into their hands...
上帝就不复存在了
...then God dies.
给我吧 我可以帮你藏起来 -不
Give it to me. I can hide it for you. - No.
除了我 谁也不能碰它
Nobody goes near this but me.
父亲为什么要跟她说话
Why did Father want to speak to her?
他是不是生我们气了
Is he angry with us?
我不知道 丹
I don't know, Tane.
菲利普和斯蒂芬今晚会来抢这本书
Phillip and Stephen will come for this book tonight.
我们得保护好它
We have to protect it.
他们为什么想要
Why do they want it?
为了召唤黑暗
To bring darkness.
但我们不会让他们得逞的
But we won't let them.
我们得把他们挡在门外
We have to keep them out of the house.
你们要帮我
You must help me.
我们要准备木板和油漆
We need planks. And paint.
治安官
Constable?
有人吗
Hello?
治安官
Constable?
我是艾博·斯图尔特
It's Able Stewart.
进来
Come in.
长官 我来给布恩先生带话
Sir, I have a message from Mr. Boone.
他要跟你聊聊
He needs to speak with you.
为什么
About what?
我们去了耶路撒冷地
We rode to Jerusalem's Lot.
那里还住着人
There are people there.
他们杀了罗斯·马洛里
They killed Rose Mallory.
还想杀了我
They tried to kill me, too.
他们是人[男人]吗 -男女都有 长官
Are they men? - Men and women, sir.
我是问你...
I asked you...
他们是人吗
if they are men.
你知道了
You know?
有多少人
How many are there?
我看到了五个 但可能有更多
I saw five, but there might be more.
他们还有追随者
They have followers, too.
布恩先生需要你的帮助
Mr. Boone needs your help.
他正在查伯怀特猎杀菲利普和斯蒂芬
He's hunting Phillip and Stephen Boone right now at Chapelwaite.
我们还要叫上牧师
We'll need the minister.
好的 我正准备去找他
Yeah. I was going to him next.
菲利普·布恩造的孽
Phillip Boone did this.
她也是吸血鬼了
Is she one of them?
是的
She is.
玛丽大部分时间都在睡觉
Mary sleeps most of the day.
她害怕阳光
She fears direct sunlight.
帮我用毯子把她包起来
Help me wrap her in some blankets.
治安官
Constable!
治安官
Constable!
治安官 快来 菲丝·普林格出事了
Constable, come quick! It's Faith Pringle.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
菲丝
Faith.
菲丝 不
Faith? No, no!
刀
A knife!
给我刀 该死
A knife, damn you!
菲丝
Oh, Faith!
菲丝
Faith.
天啊
Oh... Oh, God.
孩子呢
Where's the baby?
我们的孩子呢
Where is our baby?
你们看什么
What are you looking at?
你们是在瞧不起我吗
You judge me?
我知道你们的罪孽
I have witnessed your sins.
我全都知道
I have heard them all!
你怎么敢这样羞辱我女儿
How dare you humiliate my daughter like this!
丢人现眼的东西
You're a disgrace!
大家看啊
Behold!
这个骗子 冒充上帝的使者
This fraud, posing as a man of God.
在他肮脏的布道坛上高谈阔论
Telling you all how to live your lives from his sullied pulpit!
却在背地里和那个女人通奸
And all the while he was fornicating with that woman.
甚至... 还有了孩子
Even had a... a child with her.
我们的大牧师 带着你的婊♥子♥赶紧滚
Our minister. Take your whore and go!
你再动一下试试 汤普森
That will be enough, Thompson.
你确定要站在他那边吗
You sure this is the side you wanna choose, huh?
走开
Move on.
所有人都走开
All of ya!
马丁...
Martin...
跟我们走
come with us.
我无家可归了
I have nowhere to go.
我们去查伯怀特
We're going to Chapelwaite.
你觉得父亲是怎么了
What do you think is wrong with Father?
继续画吧
Keep painting.
你吓到我了
You frightened me.
需要帮忙吗
Is there something you need?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
那个声音
That sound.
我什么都没听到 是什么样的声音
I don't hear anything. What does it sound like?
尖叫声
Someone screaming.
是孩子们在叫吗
Is it the children?
不是
No.
恐怕那个捕鲸人... 和他的叔叔堂弟半斤八两
I fear... the whaler... is no better than his uncle and cousin.
我们要去查伯怀特 夺回属于我们的东西
We will go to Chapelwaite and take what is ours.
你父亲去找更多木板了
Your father's getting more boards.
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like to speak with you.
我们在忙着帮父亲准备
We're busy helping Father prepare.
查尔斯
Charles!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
父亲 你生病了
You're ill, Father.
我们扶你进屋
Let us help you.
世间万物都生病了
Everything is ill.
一切都不是原本的模样了
Nothing is as it seems.
你得休息下 剩下的工作我们会做完的
You should rest. We can finish the work.
黑夜即将降临于此
Night will be here soon.
查尔斯
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles?
怎么了
What's wrong?
查尔斯 告诉我怎么了
Charles, you need to tell me.
我脑海里的尖叫声
The screams in my head.
哭喊声...
The cries...
这哭喊声令人发狂
The cries are maddening.
得把这本书还回去
The book wants to be returned.
它把你变得不正常了
The book is making you sick.
你得毁了它 把它丢进火里
You need to destroy it! Throw it in the fire!
我试过了 烧不起来
I tried. It won't burn.
给我看看
Show me.
天哪
My God.
这到底是什么东西
What is that thing?
我无法阻止它
I can't stop it.
我们全都要遭罪
We're all going to suffer.
比你想象的还要糟糕
Worse than you could ever imagine.
孩子们怎么办
And what of the children?
死了也比受那样的罪好
Better they die than to suffer like that.
我想带着孩子们离开
I want to take the children and go.
他们在这里不安全
It's not safe for them here.
你能去哪
Where would you go?
我想告诉你 逃不掉的
I'm trying to tell you there is no escaping it.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表