剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
利用我的孩子来对付我
They'll use my children to get to me.
把一切都告诉我
Tell me everything.
快点
Now!
我只能说我知道的事
I can only tell you what I know.
菲利普和斯蒂芬开始待在耶路撒冷地后
Phillip and Stephen started spending time in Jerusalem's Lot.
我就很少见到他们
I rarely saw them.
白天完全见不到
And never during the day.
有天下午...
One afternoon...
房♥子里非常安静
the house was so quiet,
我以为他们走了
I presumed they'd left.
我进了菲利普的房♥间 却发现他们...
I went into Phillip's room, and I found them...
死了
dead.
我吓傻了 完全不知道是怎么回事
I was stunned. I couldn't... fathom what had happened.
玛塞拉说 他们只是在睡觉
Marcella said they were sleeping.
我以为她是受了打击 一时难以接受
I assumed she was distraught. Confused.
我带她回了我家
I brought the child home with me.
把她哄睡了
I... put her to bed.
我正准备去找你 就看到...
And I was on my way to see you when...
菲利普·布恩... 站在门口
Phillip Boone... came to my door,
整个人生龙活虎
very much alive.
他说我必须回去工作...
He said that I must return to work...
并且绝不能提起我看到的事
and never speak of what I'd seen.
否则...
Or...
他就吸干我和玛塞拉的血
...he would bleed the life out of me and Marcella.
那时我才知道 他们已经变成了某种...
That's when I knew they'd become something...
非常邪恶的东西
truly unholy.
你绝不能让菲利普·布恩靠近玛丽
You must keep Phillip Boone away from Mary.
我什么方法都试过了
I've tried everything.
根本阻止不了他
I can't stop him.
如果菲利普在吸玛丽的血 就会吸到她死为止
If Phillip is feeding, he'll do so until Mary dies.
但如果她喝了他的血
But if she has fed on him,
就会加入他们 -怎么加入
she'll join him. - Join him how?
她也会永生
She'll live for eternity.
成为黑夜中的怪物
A creature of the night.
猎杀人类 以人血为食
Hunting humans and feasting on their blood.
所以 如果她已经吸了...
So, if she has fed...
那她就不再是你的妻子了
Then she is no longer your wife.
我听不下去了
I've heard enough.
你明知道这一切...
You knew all this...
还让查尔斯·布恩
...and you let Charles Boone
和那三个孩子搬进那栋房♥子
and those three children move into that house?
我会为此下地狱的
And I am damned for doing so.
牧师
Minister?
乔治在哪
Where's George?
他去镇上巡查了 马上就回来
He went to town on an errand. But he'll be back soon.
我渴了 能给我倒杯水吗
I'm thirsty. May I have water?
当然
Of course.
你能递给我吗
Can you bring it to me?
我没钥匙
I don't have a key.
我得了瘟疫
I have the illness.
所以他才把我关在这
That's why he's locked me in here.
乔治害怕我
George fears me.
他肯定只是为了你好
I'm sure he's just trying to do what's best for you.
我快死了
I'm dying.
就像其他所有人一样
Like all the others.
还可不一定
We don't know that.
你要坚持你的信仰 玛丽
You've gotta remain strong in your faith, Mary.
你想祈祷吗
Would you like to pray?
好的
I would.
耶♥和♥华♥我们的神 全能和荣耀皆属于你
All power and glory is Yours, Lord our God,
因为你呼召我们以爱侍奉你
for You have called us to serve You in love.
保佑玛丽 使其忍♥受病痛
Bless Mary, so that she may be able to bear this illness
与你子民顺服的苦难
in union with Your Son's obedient suffering.
使其恢复健康 为其降下荣光
Restore her to health, and deliver her to glory.
阿门
Amen.
我一直是上帝的好奴仆 对吧
I've been a good servant to God, haven't I?
没有比你更忠心的了
There are none better.
我死后 祂会欢迎我上天堂吗
And will He welcome me into His kingdom when I die?
死亡降临之时
If death comes,
祂一定会亲自为你带路
I am certain that He Himself will be your shepherd.
祂跟我说话了
He speaks to me.
谁
Who does?
上帝
God.
祂说了什么
And what does he say?
祂给我喝了祂的血 让我能得到永生
He offers me His blood so I will live forever.
在黑暗中
In the dark.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
有些人活着...
There are those who live...
有些人却靠掠食他人生命活着
...and those who feed off that living.
后者是懦夫
The latter are cowards.
他们在阴影和黑暗处
They find comfort and safety
寻找舒适与安全
living in the background, the shadows.
我和这些吸血鬼又有什么不同呢
Am I so different from these vampires?
我很抱歉写了这个故事
I want to say how sorry I am for writing the story.
你为什么骗我们
Why did you lie?
我在为一家非常有名的杂♥志♥社写作
I have a job to write for a very prestigious magazine.
这是我梦寐以求的工作
It's something I've wanted my whole life.
但我丧失了自信
But I lost confidence in myself.
觉得自己没天赋
I didn't think that I had the talent
写出能出版的小说
to create a story worthy of this publication.
所以我窃取了你们的故事
So I took yours.
但这是不对的
And that was wrong.
你伤害了我们
You hurt us.
我知道
I know.
我犯了大错
I made a terrible mistake.
你们要知道...
And I want you to know...
我很爱你们
I love you both very much.
希望有一天 你们能原谅我
And I hope someday you can forgive me.
抱歉让你久等了 -我还以为你不来了
I'm sorry to keep you waiting. - I started to worry.
你拿到票了吗
Do you have the tickets?
马丁
Martin.
怎么了
What is it?
只有一张
Only one.
你得自己带着亨利走了
You and Henry are gonna have to leave without me.
不 别这样
No. Don't do this.
你要抛弃我和你儿子
You'd abandon me and your son?
为了... 为了什么 爱丽丝吗
For... for what? For Alice?
不 不是的
No. That's not it.
邪恶已经在传教士之角扎根了
Something wicked has taken root in Preacher's Corners.
你早就知道了
You know this already.
你一直都想告诉我 我明明知道
You have been trying to tell me. I know that,
却没有听你的话
and I didn't listen to you.
他们是我的教众 菲丝
They're my congregation, Faith.
我不能在他们急需帮助时离开
I can't leave them in their hour of need.
你救不了他们了
There's nothing you can do for them.
他们都要死了
They're all going to die.
为什么
Why?
是因为菲利普·布恩吗
Is it Phillip Boone?
菲利普·布恩根本不值一提
Phillip Boone means nothing.
我说过 真正的恶魔在耶路撒冷地
I told you, the real evil is in Jerusalem's Lot.
是雅各布
It's Jakub.
他来了 蠕虫也就来了
When he comes, he'll bring the Worm.
听说菲利普·布恩害怕十字架
I'm told that Phillip Boone fears the cross.
雅各布也怕吗
Does Jakub fear it as well?
雅各布无所畏惧
Jakub fears nothing.
我可以抱抱他吗
May I?
我爱你 菲丝
I love you, Faith.
我也爱我们的亨利
And I love our Henry.
这不足以打败他们
That's not enough.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表