剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
他们越来越爱你了
They've grown to love you,
我也是
as have I.
这本该是我们故事的开始
This should be the beginning of our story.
也许你以后能为我们写个更好的结局
Perhaps someday you'll write a better ending for us.
你一定可以的
I hope you will.
昂娜
Honor.
丹
Tane.
丹 醒醒
Tane, wake up.
怎么了
What is it?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我有话跟你们说
We need to speak.
洛亚
Loa?
没关系的
It's all right.
我知道你想要我做什么
I know what you want me to do.
我不做
I won't.
我不会做的
I won't do it.
我们得把这本书藏好
The book needs to be hidden.
不能被雅各布这样的人抢走
It needs to be kept from those like Jakub.
需要有人保管它
It needs a keeper.
让它不被世人发现
Someone who will guard it from the world.
我来守护它 这样你就没事了
I'll keep it, then you'll be okay.
这不是你的责任
That's not your responsibility.
我知道这有多难
I know how difficult this is.
但我必须这么做
I have to do it.
不要
No.
是我错了
I made a mistake.
我是为了伤害你才这么做的
I did it to hurt you.
真希望我能反悔
I wish I could take it back.
这不怪你
You're not to blame.
是我没保护好你
I should've protected you.
父亲就该照顾好孩子
A father's job is to look after his children.
我却让你失望了
I failed you.
这种愧疚就像无底洞一般...
The guilt that I carry for that is...
吞噬着我
bottomless.
我不想你变成吸血鬼
I don't want you to live the way I have to.
活在黑暗里很可怕
It's terrible in the dark.
洛亚... -不行
Loa... - No!
你听我说
Please listen.
为你姐姐想想
Think of your sister.
还有你弟弟
Think of your brother.
这本书...
This book...
会给他们带来不幸...
will be a plague on them...
他们迟早会因此丧命
until one way or another, it takes their lives.
带我一起走
Take me with you.
不行 太危险了
It'll be too dangerous.
你在这更安全
You're safer here.
没人能发现你
No one will know of you.
这是唯一的办法了
It's the only way.
我原谅你了 父亲
I forgive you, Father.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直都爱着你
Not for a moment have I ever not.
洛亚
Loa.
你下手了 是吧
You've done it, then?
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
你出去吧
You should go now.
接下来的事 你还是别看了
This is something you should not see.
可以了
That's enough.
假装我们安葬了他们就好了
It only has to appear as though we buried them.
你们不想待在这 那你们想去哪
If you don't want to remain here, where would you want to go?
努库希瓦[太平洋东南部岛屿]
Nuka Hiva.
没这么简单 丹
It's not that simple, Tane.
我们能在这重新开始
There's an opportunity for us here.
我们有房♥子 有家业
A home. A business.
你呢 丽贝卡
What about you, Rebecca?
你打算做什么
What will you do?
你会和我们一起生活吧
You'll live with us, won't you?
如果你们愿意 我可以照顾你们一段时间
For a time, if you'd like.
或者直到你们烦我为止
Or until you can no longer stand me.
你现在是我们的家人了
You're our family now.
吉尔福德医生
Dr. Guilford.
这是你父亲的死亡证明
Your father's death certificate.
死因是心力衰竭
Heart failure.
我会把这个秘密带进棺材里的
His secret dies with me.
晚安
Good night.
父亲说我们不用害怕
Father says we have nothing to be afraid of.
但我怎么知道我能完全信任她呢
But how do I know I can fully trust her?
我在耶路撒冷地见过一个吸血鬼
I spoke with one of them in Jerusalem's Lot.
他比洛亚坏多了
Far worse than Loa.
我问他有没有保留一点人性
I asked him if there was any man left inside him.
他说他的感情他自己做主
And he told me he felt as much or as little as he chose to.
洛亚选择了你们
Loa is choosing you.
我希望你们能打开心扉
My hope is that you can find it within yourself
像以前一样爱她
to love her as you once did.
她背叛了我们
She betrayed us.
她也为此失去了一切
And for that she lost everything.
比你想象的还要多
More than you could ever take.
没事的
It's all right.
要让他看到 我们很坚强
We have to show him strength.
先生 我先告退了
Sir, I'll leave you to your family.
为您效命是我的荣幸
It's been a privilege.
是我该感谢你才对
The privilege is mine.
你是个好人 艾博
You're a good man, Able.
谢谢您 布恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Boone.
我送你出去
Come with me. I'll walk you out.
孩子们
My children.
和你们道别
Saying goodbye to you
是我这辈子做过最艰难的事
is the hardest thing I'll ever have to do.
你们要互相照顾
Take care of one another.
要善良 抱有同情心
Be kind, compassionate.
如果你们被迫分离
And if life separates you,
一定要拼尽全力找回彼此
always find your way back to each other.
别被距离和流言蜚语阻隔
Never let distance or words come between you.
儿子
Son.
找到你自己的人生目标
Set your own course.
并为之终身奋斗
Be true to that course.
别让他人或坏事使你偏离方向
Let no person, misfortune, deviate you from it.
给这个世界画上浓墨重彩的一笔吧
Leave an indelible mark upon this world.
我不会让你失望的
I won't disappoint you.
昂娜
Honor.
你很勇敢
You're so brave.
也很坚强
And strong.
还很漂亮
And beautiful.
你母亲一定会为你骄傲的
Your mother would've been proud.
照顾好你妹妹
Watch over your sister.
拜托了
Please.
我们会再见的
I'll see you again!
无论天涯海角
Out there.
我会四处寻觅你的
I'll be looking for you.
父亲
Father!
我爱你
I love you!
在缅因州那片风化的沙滩上
On that strip of weathered Maine sand,
我目睹着大海吞噬掉我唯一爱过的男人...
I watched as the sea reclaimed the only man I've ever loved...
阴沉的白色浪花将他带回原来的地方...
the sullen white surf washing him back where he belonged...
不带一丝犹豫 不留半点痕迹
leaving no trail nor care for all we'd lost.
走吧
Let's go.
查尔斯·布恩的离开恍如昨日
Charles Boone's absence is as raw today
那个不幸的夜晚
as it was that ill-fated night.
但我从他的孩子们那里得到了慰藉
But I find comfort in the presence of his children,
昂娜 洛亚 丹
Honor, Loa, Tane.
最终 是爱战胜了邪恶
In the end, it was love that vanquished evil.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表