剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
Stephen will bring him.
他一定会的
I'm sure he will.
斯蒂芬
Stephen?
再等一等
We have to wait.
他们来了
Here they come.
他就在窗边
That's him at the window.
妈妈 快让他进来
Let him in, Mama.
爸爸和我的朋友斯蒂芬一起来了
Papa's here with my friend Stephen.
她死了
She's dead!
我的孩子死了
My girl is dead!
我的孩子死了 仁慈的主啊
My baby is gone! God have mercy.
我的丈夫在哪里
Where's my husband?
爱德华 你在哪儿
Edward! Edward!
去找孩子们 把他们带到安全的地方
Find the children. Get them somewhere safe.
发生了什么事 -爱德华
What happened here? - Edward!
苏珊·马洛里去世了
Susan Mallory passed.
是布恩家的人 斯蒂芬·布恩杀了我的孩子
It was a Boone! Stephen Boone killed my baby!
罗丝 冷静点 斯蒂芬·布恩已经死了一年了
Rose, please. Stephen Boone's been dead over a year.
他回来了 斯蒂芬·布恩杀了她
He's back! It was Stephen Boone!
我女儿亲口说的 -她从没说过这话
She said so herself. - She never said that.
那孩子出现幻觉了
The child was delirious.
她看见了 就是斯蒂芬·布恩
She saw him! Stephen Boone!
这个女人疯了 -挖开他的坟
Clearly this woman needs help. - Dig him up!
够了 这简直荒唐
Enough now! This is insanity.
那就证明一下 -我看到你了 先生
Prove it. - I see you, sir.
我知道你在干什么
I see what you're doing here.
斯蒂芬·布恩还活着
Stephen Boone lives!
我们都知道他们干了什么
We all know what they did!
布恩家族为得到庄园和土地定了邪恶的契约
The Boones made an unholy pact for that house and land.
他们都被诅咒了 我们也一样
They're all cursed! And we are too!
如果你们都对此深信不疑
If you all believe this is true,
那这个小镇真是无药可救
then there really is no hope for this town.
我以性命发誓 你将永无安宁
On my life, you will never know peace!
我以...
On...
都回家去
Go home.
万圣夜结束了
Hallows' Eve is over.
乔治
George?
是你吗
George?
所有人进屋去
Everyone in the house.
你没事吧 布恩先生
Are you all right, Mr. Boone?
丽贝卡 马上让孩子们上♥床♥睡觉
Rebecca, put the children to bed straight away.
爸爸 -照我说的做
Father! - Do as you're told.
走吧
Come on.
你们都听到了 所有人回房♥间去
Everyone to their rooms. You heard your father.
你想要安宁对吧
You want peace?
你想看看他是不是还乖乖躺在坟里对吧
You want to see if he lies where he should?
我的天啊
My God.
我以你的性命发誓
On your life,
我一定要把这混♥蛋♥拉到大街上去
I swear I'll drag the son of a bitch
游街示众 再把他扔到教堂门口
down Main Street and plant him on the church steps.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表