剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
所有战争中 都是由赢家来决定真♥相♥...
The winner in all wars decides the truth...
也包括上帝
God included.
就这样了
And that's it?
我总把上帝想象成爱
I always thought of God as love.
非常简单
Simple.
相比之下 我更喜欢你的解释
I prefer your interpretation to others.
一旦这结束了 我和我母亲就搬去纽约
Once this is over, my mother and I will be moving to New York.
我向自己承诺过
I made a promise to myself
会带她离开这个镇子
that I would get her out of this town.
至少计划是这样的
That's the plan, at least.
或许你可以在那里造船
Might you build ships there?
我们不该操之过急
We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.
为什么
Why not?
我手里还有那本书
Well, I'll still have the book.
诅咒会如影随形 -查尔斯 拜托
The curse will follow. - Charles, please.
就忘记一会儿...
Just for one moment...
都没问题吧 马丁
All clear, Martin?
没问题
Nothing here.
也要留意前门
Mind the front as well.
这些野火是冲着我来的
The fires before us come for me.
别自欺欺人了 牧师
Don't fool yourself, Minister.
我们所有人都有份
They're here for all of us.
我理解你失去了很多
I understand all you've lost,
但这不正是我们最依赖上帝的时候吗
but isn't that when we lean on God the most?
对有些人来说是的
For some.
但当菲利普·布恩掐住我的喉咙时
But when Phillip Boone's hand was around my throat,
他的力气是无穷无尽的
his grip was infinite... and bottomless.
那就是万物俱亡的时刻
It was the death of everything.
我意识到... "一无所有"才是我应得的
I realized that... that "nothing" is what I deserve.
不是这样的 -是的 丽贝卡
That's not true. - It is, Rebecca.
你最清楚我是个骗子了
You of all people know that I am a fraud.
你和你母亲
You and your mother.
我们从不认为你是骗子
We never thought of you as a fraud.
只是又一个有缺陷的人
Just another flawed man.
上帝偶尔会眷顾的那种人
The kind that God favors now and then.
最需要上帝的那种人
The kind who needs Him most.
你以前不就是一直这么说的吗
Isn't that what you always used to preach?
空话罢了
Empty words.
牧师 战斗不一定需要信仰
You don't need faith to fight, Minister,
但你必须战斗
but you do need to fight.
就算不为你自己 也为了其他东西
If not for yourself, then for something else.
我要提醒你 这房♥子里还有孩子
May I remind you that there are children in this house,
他们不该只能再活几小时
and they deserve more than the next few hours to live.
伤口怎么样了
How's the wound?
我能熬过今晚 如果你是担心这个
I'll make the night, if that's what you're worried about.
确实
I am.
我希望你活着
I want you to live.
但有些事比死亡更糟糕
But there are conditions worse than death.
我们初遇时 玛丽12岁
Mary was 12 years old when we first met.
她是我见过最漂亮的女孩
And the prettiest thing I have ever seen.
想必是的
I'm sure she was.
四年后 我们结婚了
We married four years later.
我一天都不想离开她
I never wanted to be a day without her.
除了她 我没有其他女人
For me there was never any other,
也永远不会有
nor will there ever be.
一定...
Must be...
一定很情不自禁吧 想永远爱一个人的感觉
...must be tempting to want to love someone forever.
我爱我女儿洛亚
I love my daughter Loa.
我会永远爱她
I always will.
但... 我不相信这些吸血鬼也会爱
But... I don't believe these vampires love.
我见过他们生活的地方 耶路撒冷地
I've seen where their life leads, Jerusalem's Lot.
没有爱能残存
No love remains.
我们的洛亚和玛丽已经走了
Our Loa and Mary are gone.
布恩先生
Mr. Boone.
我会为了你和那本书而战
I will fight for you and for that book.
但别告诉我该怎么应对我妻子
But don't tell me how to handle my wife.
我不会再提了
I won't mention it again.
但如果我看到你在下面和她单独在一起...
But if I see you down there alone with her...
那我们就互相留意着吧
I guess we'll be keeping an eye on each other, then.
你知道吗 是我救了菲利普·布恩
You know, I saved Phillip Boone.
我当时17岁 救了他的命
I was 17 years old, and I saved his life.
还有你父亲的
And your father's.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
镇上的人知道你祖母塞勒斯疯了
The town knew that your grandmother Silence had gone mad.
她好几周都没露面
She hadn't been seen in weeks.
有人担心... 她的孩子
There was... concern for the children.
所以...
So...
我骑马来到这儿
I rode up here,
发现塞勒斯把自己...
found Silence hanging herself...
和两个孩子吊在那边的榆树上
and the two boys from that elm tree down there.
我切断绳子 救下了菲利普和你父亲
I cut Phillip and your father down,
但塞勒斯... 挣脱了我
but Silence, she... she fought me off.
如果我没救下那两个孩子 会怎样
Imagine if I hadn't saved those two boys?
就不会有布恩家族的诅咒
No Boone curse.
我也不会失去玛丽
I'd still have Mary,
菲利普·布恩也会死掉
and Phillip Boone would be dead.
真正地死掉
Really dead.
而你...
And you...
你就不会出生了
you would have never been born.
下次你拿着枪走到我身后时 别忘了这点
Consider that the next time you walk up behind me with a gun.
守在这里
Keep watch here.
不惜一切代价保护谷仓
Protect the barn at all costs.
你们到底想干什么
What are you up to?
那是什么
What is that?
道路的尽头
The end of the road.
回到你的位置
Back to your post.
老天爷啊
Sweet Jesus.
他动了 保持警惕
He's moving! Stay vigilant!
我的天
My God.
他想吓唬人
He means to intimidate.
查尔斯 我绝不想变成他那样
Charles, I never want to become like him.
那你看到有人来就喊出来
Then cry out if you see anything.
这是什么
What is it?
是父亲跟我们讲过的那个人
It's the man Father told us about.
打他
Shoot him.
没用的 我们得等着
It won't work. We have to wait.
没事 他进不来的
It's okay. He can't get in.
那东西在外边
That thing is out there.
是那个恶魔吗
Is it the devil?
你高看他了 儿子
You give him too much credit, son.
他曾是个人 现在算不上了
He was a man; now he's less.
他正在往前门走
He's moving to the front.
十字架有用
The crosses held.
不管你我相不相信十字架
Doesn't matter if you or I believe
马丁 只要他们相信就行
in the cross, Martin, as long as they do.
雅各布要派出他的信徒们了
Jakub will send his acolytes now.
他们会想办法进来
They'll try to find ways in.
他们是罪孽深重的人
They're mortal.
让他们付出代价
Make them pay.
♪ 顺风而行 我们就会安然无恙 ♪
♪ We'll be all right with the wind in our sails ♪
♪ 顺风而行 我们就会安然无恙 ♪
♪ We'll be all right with the wind in our sails ♪
♪ 顺风而行 我们就会安然无恙 ♪
♪ We'll be all right with the wind in our sails ♪
♪ 我们都会在帆布背后坚持住 ♪
♪ And we all hang on behind ♪
♪ 只要能绕过合恩角 一切就会没事 ♪
♪ We'll be all right if we make it around the Horn ♪
♪ 只要能绕过合恩角 一切就会没事... ♪
♪ We'll be all right if we make it around the Horn... ♪
他们来了
Here they come!
查尔斯
Charles!
有两个跑到后面去了
Two ran around back.
看到他们就开枪
When you see them, shoot!
就算打不死 也能赶走他们
Even if just to ward them off.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表