剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
你怎么能确定那就是他
How can you be certain it was him?
你都二十多年没见你父亲了
You haven't seen your father in over 20 years.
最近很多事都让人捉摸不透
It's hard to be certain of a lot of things lately,
但这件事我能确定 母亲
but I am, Mother.
那就是父亲
It was Father.
他...
He was...
很吓人
...terrifying.
但我认得他
But I recognized him.
他也认得我 我知道的
He recognized me, too. I know it.
菲利普和斯蒂芬没杀死他
Phillip and Stephen didn't kill him.
他一直作为他们的一员 在耶路撒冷地生活
He's been living in Jerusalem's Lot as one of them.
母亲
Mother?
我知道这很可怕 但你有权知道真♥相♥
I know this is so horrible, but you deserve to know the truth.
伯勒太太
Mrs. Burroughs?
牧师
Minister?
天啊
My God!
伯勒太太
Mrs. Burroughs.
伯勒太太
Mrs. Burroughs.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
都是你害的
You did this.
你... 你... -不 先生
You... you... - No, sir.
我什么都没做
I did no such thing.
她是我在这个世上唯一的亲人了
She was all I had left in this world.
你们布恩家族害我失去了一切
I've lost everything to you Boones.
我一无所有了
I have nothing.
别这么做
Don't do this.
塞缪尔 现在是生死存亡的紧要关头
Samuel, there is much at stake here.
我们面临的问题 远超出我们两家之间的仇怨
What we face goes well beyond bad blood between our families.
你亲戚杀死了我的外孙女们
Your relatives murdered my grandchildren.
你的敌人不是我
I'm not your enemy.
"罪的代价是死亡
"The wages of sin is death.
但上帝的礼物...
But the gift of God...
是永生"
...is eternal life."
不要
No!
天啊
God.
各位 打扰一下
Excuse me, everyone.
大家能听我说两句吗
May I have your attention, please?
我知道你们都很害怕 很困惑
I know that you're all frightened and confused.
确实有太多可怕的事
There is much to be afraid of.
所以今晚...
So tonight...
我恳求你们
I beseech you
为我们之中前往耶路撒冷地的人祈祷
to pray for those of us who ride to Jerusalem's Lot.
教堂的门会在天黑时关闭
The doors of the church will be locked at sundown.
必须在这里待到天亮
Those inside must remain inside until daybreak.
任何情况下 都不要给任何人开门
Do not, under any circumstances, open those doors for anyone.
愿上帝保佑你们
May God bless you.
你怎么不和你姐姐待在一起
Why aren't you with your sister?
怎么了
What's wrong, hmm?
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What is it?
我把书给了洛亚
I gave Loa the book.
儿子...
Oh, son...
他们不论怎样都会把书抢走的
They would have taken that book regardless.
我们的生命危在旦夕
Death was at our door.
是你救了我们
What you did saved our lives.
但我违抗你的指令了
But I disobeyed orders.
是的
You did.
但我们现在还活着
But here we stand.
踩在土地上
Above ground.
准备以我们自己的方式与敌人作战
Ready to fight the enemy on our own terms.
那晚 我们本来几乎不可能活下来的
Surviving that night would have been nearly impossible.
多亏了你
It's because of you that we did.
丹 你所经历的事...
Tane, what you have seen...
会击垮大多数成年人
would break most grown men.
儿子 我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you, boy.
你懂吗 我很骄傲
You understand? I'm proud.
昂娜
Honor?
怎么了
What is it?
你别和我们去耶路撒冷地了
You're not coming with us to Jerusalem's Lot.
为什么
Why?
你觉得我应付不了
Do you think I'm not capable?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
你是我认识的最坚强的女人
You're the strongest woman I know.
所以我需要你在这里
That's why I need you here.
帮忙保护教堂
Help protect the church.
你愿意为我这么做吗
Will you do that for me?
好
I will.
昂娜...
Honor...
斯蒂芬还在外面游荡
Cousin Stephen is still out there.
一定要小心 你知道他能做出什么事
Just be mindful. You know what he's capable of.
我有太多话想说了
There's so much I want to say.
你现在什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything now.
等你回来再跟我们说吧
Tell us when you come back.
父亲 我爱你
I love you, Father.
我也爱你
Me too.
布恩先生
Mr. Boone?
马备好了 其他人也准备好了
The horses are ready. So are the men.
你见到伯勒牧师了吗
Have you seen Minister Burroughs?
他不会来了
He won't be joining us.
该出发了
It's time to go.
一旦我打开这本书 就不能合上了
Once I open this book, it must not be closed.
每一页都必须依次阅读
Each page must be read in turn
来唤醒蠕虫
to raise the Worm.
很好
Very well.
已经开始了
It's begun.
我们走
Let's ride.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表