剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
等事情都结束了...
When this is all over...
我就去西部找你们
God willing, I want to join you out west.
多希望我能让你相信 死亡...
I wish I could convince you that dying...
不是你为我们的爱接受的惩罚
is not your penance to pay for our love.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意成就...
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done...
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
父亲想见你
Father would like to see you.
请进
Come in.
孩子们告诉了我 你在写书
The children told me about your story.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
你来做家庭教师...
Did you take the job as governess so that...
就是为了写我们家的故事
you could write about us?
是的
I did.
我被野心迷昏了头脑
My ambition got the better of me.
我向你敞开家门
I opened my home to you.
还把家族秘密告诉了你
I spoke to you in confidence.
而我辜负了你的信任
And I broke that trust.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天快黑了 现在路上不安全
It's almost dark. It's not safe to travel.
斯蒂芬和菲利普可能就在附近
I believe Stephen and Phillip may be near.
如果他们要来找我 肯定就是今晚了
If they're coming for me, it will be tonight.
明天
Tomorrow,
你就收拾东西走吧
you'll pack your things and go.
当然 我明白
Of course. I understand.
告诉我...
Tell me...
这场悲剧的结局你还满意吗
Has this tragedy played out to your satisfaction?
你们好
Good day.
你好 牧师 -伯勒牧师
Minister. - Minister Burroughs.
爱丽丝
Alice?
有人吗
Hello?
爱丽丝 -别跟她说话
Alice? - Do not speak to her.
你没这个资格了
You've lost that privilege.
我把我的教众...
I gave you my congregation...
和我女儿交给你 你就这么回报我们
and my daughter's hand, and this is how you repay us?
让我们蒙受耻辱
By bringing shame to our door.
不好意思 萨缪尔 我不跟你谈我们的私事
I'm sorry, Samuel. I will not speak to you a bout our personal business.
这是丈夫 妻子和上帝之间的事
This is between husband, wife and God.
在你和那个站街女通奸的那一刻起...
God disavowed you and this town...
上帝就已经抛弃你和这个小镇了
...the moment you fornicated with that street walker.
你对上帝撒谎 于是祂惩罚了我们所有人
You have lied before God, and he has punished us all for it.
这不是上帝的方式
That is not how God works.
真是自负
The arrogance.
自以为了解上帝的想法
To know the mind of God.
我真该把你拖到街上 狠狠揍一顿
I should drag you out into the street and beat you like a dog.
但爱丽丝求我不要这样
But Alice begged me not to.
拿上你的东西走吧
Take your belongings and go.
爱丽丝
Alice?
很抱歉 我不够强大
I am sorry that I was not strong enough
没能让我们从悲痛中痊愈
to heal this terrible wound that we share.
伯勒牧师
Minister Burroughs.
下午好 安妮
Good afternoon, Ann.
菲丝一小时前带着孩子走了
Faith left an hour ago with her baby.
她很着急 所以雇了马车
She was in a rush, so she hired a coach
送她去坎伯兰的火车站
to take her to the train in Cumberland.
我不是来找她的 我是来住宿的
I'm not here for Faith. I'm here for a room.
乔治
George.
怎么了
What's wrong?
对不起 我还是觉得不舒服
I'm sorry I don't feel well.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
很快就会结束了
It'll all be over shortly.
你不会再痛苦了
No more pain.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我随时可以献身给上帝
Whenever God's ready.
我爱你
I love you.
你闭眼睛休息会儿吧
Why don't you close your eyes for a little while?
愿上帝原谅我
May God forgive me.
我不会让你变成他们那样
I won't let you be like them.
愿上帝宽恕 -不要
God have mercy. - No! No!
住手
Stop. Stop!
不要 住手
No! Stop it!
不
No!
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
别减速
Don't slow down.
拜托你 绕过他
Please, go around him.
你干什么 别停下
What are you doing? Don't stop!
他可能需要帮助
He might need help up there.
不要
Don't.
你还好吧
Is everything all right?
上帝保佑我们
God help us.
需要帮忙吗
You need help?
快跑
Run!
不
No!
不要
No! Please!
不要 别碰他
No! Don't touch him!
你怎么对我都行 但求你放过我的孩子
Do what you will with me, but I beg you, let my baby live.
让我看看他
Let me see it.
把他给我
Give it to me.
菲丝...
Faith...
你想让这玩意活着
Faith... You want this thing to live?
你知道雅各布有多不在乎他的孩子
You know how little Jakub cares for his children.
求你了
Please.
天亮前 谁也不许离开房♥间
No one leaves this room until dawn.
你怎么肯定菲利普和斯蒂芬今晚会来
How can you be sure Phillip and Stephen will come tonight?
他们把洛亚留在我会找到的地方
They left Loa where I would find her.
这是个讯息
It was a message.
他们有话要说
They have something to say.
还有许多问题要回答
And much to answer for.
乔治
George.
父亲
Father,
你的堂兄和叔叔为什么要伤害我们
why do your cousin and uncle want to hurt us?
因为他们得了病
'Cause they are sick men.
我不会让他们伤害你们的
I won't let them harm you.
他们得为他们对洛亚做的事付出代价
They need to suffer for what they did to Loa.
他们会的
They will.
他们来了
They're here!
谁在外面
Who's there?
斯蒂芬
Stephen?
父亲
Father?
我好冷
I'm cold.
什么情况
What is happening?
让我进去吧
Let me in?
拜托了 -天哪
Please? - Oh, God!
我好害怕
I'm scared.
昂娜
Honor?
丹
Tane?
把门打开
Open the door.
别让她进来
Don't let her in!
来吧 父亲
Come, Father.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
待在这里 把门锁上
Stay here. Lock the door.
洛亚
Loa?
洛亚
Loa?
我在上面
Up here.
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
看 父亲
Look, Father.
没有支架
No brace.
我不再需要它了
I don't need it anymore.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
快下来
Come down here.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表