剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
"耶路撒冷地"前情提要
Previously on Chapelwaite...
你是不是出轨了
Did you stray?
她是你的孩子吧 -是的
Is it your child? - It is.
我真该把你拖到街上 狠狠揍一顿
I should drag you out into the street and beat you like a dog.
拿上你的东西走吧
Take your belongings and go.
玛丽大部分时间都在睡觉
Mary sleeps most of the day.
她害怕阳光
She fears direct sunlight.
你要死了 乔治
You're dying, George.
我能救你
I can save you.
喝我的血吧
Drink from me.
雅各布在外面
Jakub is out there.
老天爷啊
Sweet Jesus.
今晚我们将直面自己的内心
Tonight will reveal much about ourselves.
他们来了
Here they come!
你会有失去信心的时候
There will be times when you lose heart.
我所认识的自己已经不复存在了
Everything I thought I was is gone.
你会想放弃
You want to quit.
他们全面入侵了
They're everywhere!
坚持住
Do not.
这不可能 真的是你吗
It can't be. Is it really you?
丹 跟我走吧
Tane? Come with me.
他们走了
They're leaving.
父亲 我不得不这么做
I had to do it, Father.
她说这样才能让他们停下
She said it would make them stop.
这是谁说的 让他们停下什么
Who said that? Make what stop?
洛亚
Loa.
我把书给她了
I gave her the book.
洛亚
Loa!
"蠕虫之谜"
De Vermis Mysteriis.
你们得感谢这个孩子
You have this child to thank.
赞颂她
Praise her.
为什么不按我说的做
Why do you not do as you are told?
她做到了许多人都做不到的事
She succeeded where so many have failed.
赞颂她
Praise her.
你看
You see?
他们在欢迎你来到耶路撒冷地
They welcome you to Jerusalem's Lot.
进来
Enter.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你的新家
Your new home.
这本书为什么对你这么重要
Why is the book so important to you?
它可不仅仅是一本书
Ah, it is more than just a book.
它还是一把钥匙
It is a key.
能开启通往黑暗之门
To the Gates of Darkness.
世界很快将再无光明
Soon, we will love in a world without light.
而有无穷无尽的食物
A world of endless feed.
人类... 将成为我们的家畜
With mankind... as our livestock.
我家人会变成什么样
What will become of my family?
他们也会成为"家畜"吗
Will they be "livestock" too?
我们才是你的家人
We are your family.
但我姐姐和弟弟会怎样
But what about my brother and sister?
我把书给了你
I gave you the book.
我们说好了的
We made a bargain.
难道我没履行承诺吗
Did I not honor it?
我放过了查伯怀特的那些人
I spared the lives of those in Chapelwaite.
查尔斯·布恩会来抢回这本书的
Charles Boone will come for the book.
如果没有这本书...
Without this book...
查尔斯·布恩...
would Charles Boone...
会为你而来吗
ride for you?
船长 他们拿到书了
They have the book, Captain.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们骑马去耶路撒冷地
We ride to Jerusalem's Lot.
天黑前到达
Arrive before night.
活死人会躲在他们的教堂里
The undead will be holed up in their church.
我们用火把他们赶出来 然后杀了
We'll flush them out with fire, kill them.
那那些活着的信徒呢
What about those that aren't undead?
我怀疑他们会守着教堂
I suspect they'll be guarding the church.
我们先击败他们
We'll fight them first.
我们需要更多人手
We need more men.
是的
We do.
召集人手不会容易的
It won't be easy.
船长 你是贱民 我也是
You're a pariah, Captain. So am I.
我们还能怎么说服别人来帮忙呢
What could we possibly say that could convince anyone to help?
说不了
Nothing.
说什么都打动不了他们
Words won't sway them.
我们可以展示给他们看
We could show them.
我妻子不是动物
My wife is not an animal.
我不会让她被她朋友和家人指指点点
I won't put her on display in front of her friends and family.
如果我们带她去镇里 他们会杀了她的
If we take her to town, they will kill her.
我们不会让这种事发生的
We won't allow that.
愿上帝宽恕他们
May God forgive them.
我准备好迎接战斗了 船长
I am ready for the coming fight, Captain.
我们非常需要你 牧师
You'll be needed, Minister.
我去拿我的东西
I'll get my things.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我昨晚看到我父亲了
I saw my father last night.
什么
What?
就是厨房♥里那个男人
The man in the kitchen?
拿着书的
With the book.
你确定吗
You're sure?
你永远会记得你的父亲 不管他变成什么样
You don't forget your father, no matter what he's become.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我跟你一起去耶路撒冷地
I'll be riding to Jerusalem's Lot with you.
不行 丽贝卡
No, Rebecca.
我父亲认得我 我看出来了
My father recognized me. I saw it.
也许他还残存着一点人性
Perhaps there's some humanity left.
也许我能感化他
Maybe I can reach him.
我了解父女之间的这种羁绊...
Look, I know the bond between daughter and father...
那你应该也知道这可能有所帮助
Then you know that this may help us.
如果我有机会能感化他
If there's a chance I can reach him,
如果我能有所作为 那我必须试试
if I can make a difference, then I have to try.
我们得走了
We have to go.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
他派你来喂我
He sent you here to feed.
是的
Yes.
那你吸血吧
Then feed.
但要记得 我很快也会吸别人的血了
But remember, I'll be feeding soon as well.
吸啊
Feed!
♪ 船夫划着船 ♪
♪ Hey oh Boatman row ♪
♪ 在俄亥俄河上航行 ♪
♪ Sailing down the river on the Ohio ♪
♪ 船夫... ♪
♪ Boatman... ♪
上面发生了什么
What's happening up there?
没什么 玛丽
Nothing, Mary.
危险已经过去了
The threat has passed.
我还担心你会把我扔在这儿自生自灭
I feared you left me here to rot.
当然不会
Of course not.
你是我妻子
You're my wife.
你是真心的吗
Do you mean that?
是的
I do.
你能克服你的恐惧 接纳我本来的样子
You can look past your fear and see me for who I am?
我可以试试
I can try.
你到底是谁 玛丽
Who are you, Mary?
我是你爱上的女人
I'm the woman you fell in love with.
其他人想让我带你去镇上
The others, they want me to take you to town.
为什么
What for?
乔治 我会死的
That would be the death of me, George!
不 我不会让它发生的
No! I... I won't let that happen.
可你已经让它发生过一次了
But you already have!
你已经杀死过我一次了
You've already killed me once.
你以为我不记得吗
You don't think I remember?
你用枕头捂住了我...
You pressed a pillow over my face...
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表