剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
你是哪位
Who are you?
查尔斯·布恩
Charles Boone.
跟怀特大宅的布恩是一家
Any relation to the Boones of Chapelwaite?
是
Yes.
我正是为此而来
Those relations are why I'm here.
一起走走吧
Walk with me.
你有什么烦恼 布恩先生
What troubles you, Mr. Boone?
史蒂芬·布恩
Stephen Boone.
我在找他
I'm looking for him.
你在这里找不到他的
Well, you won't find him here.
他应该在地下六英尺
He should be six feet beneath the ground.
他应该在 但他没有
He should be. He's not.
你打开了他的墓吗
You opened his grave?
是的
I did.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
是什么促使你挖开你堂兄的墓
What motivated you to exhume your cousin's grave?
两天前 一个孩子在牧师角死了
Two nights ago, a child died in Preacher's Corners.
那女孩的母亲发誓说
The girl's mother swore
我的堂兄史蒂芬是凶手
that my cousin Stephen was the killer.
所以你要亲自证明
So you took it upon yourself
他确实死了
to prove that he was indeed dead.
没错
That's right.
然而墓里没有尸体
Yet there was no body.
多年来 我的家族间
Now, there's been a history of bad blood
一直有宿怨
within my family for many years.
我开始相信 我已被我堂兄
I'm beginning to believe I've been drawn into it
卷入其中
by my cousin.
他开始让全镇人都与我为敌
He's beginning to turn the town against me.
布恩先生 你的推理是典型的
Mr. Boone, your reasoning follows the pattern
被迫♥害♥妄想症
of classic persecution mania.
不 史蒂芬·布恩还活着
No, Stephen Boone is alive.
你正亲自为他治疗
You're treating him yourself.
毒性水银
Toxic mercury.
史蒂芬·布恩
毒性汞
弗雷格特岛医院
用来治疗狂躁症
For mania.
我曾为他全家治疗
I treated the whole family.
他们每个人都被同样的痛苦逼疯了
They were each driven mad by the same affliction.
不
No!
不 不 不要
No, no, no!
冰浴
Ice baths.
用来减少狂躁症发作
Given to reduce manic fits of agitation.
你的祖母赛伦丝备受此症折磨
Your Grandmother Silence suffered terribly from such fits.
我曾在怀特大宅为她治疗
I treated her at Chapelwaite.
是虫子吗
Is it the worms?
你能看到它们吧
You see them, don't you?
他全家人都能看到它们
The whole family saw them.
这种病我称之为"蠕虫恐惧症"
An affliction I coined vermiphobia...
一种对蠕虫的过分恐惧
an obsessive fear of worms.
赛伦丝 史蒂芬和菲利普都被它们逼疯了
Silence, Stephen, and Phillip were all driven mad by them.
他们相信能用一本书治愈他们的疯病
They believed they could cure their madness with a book,
一本禁忌礼仪之类的圣书
a sacred book of forbidden rites or some such nonsense,
但没有这本书
but there is no book.
也根本无法治愈
And there's no cure.
我没疯 医生
I'm not mad, Doctor.
这病是遗传的
It's hereditary.
幻觉只会越来越严重
The visions will only get worse.
它们会耗尽你的全部
They'll become all-consuming,
彻底毁了你
leaving nothing left of you.
趁你还清醒 来这里住院吧 布恩先生
Check yourself into this place while you can, Mr. Boone,
为你自己和你周围所有的人好
for your own self and all those around you.
史蒂芬
Stephen!
史蒂芬
Stephen!
他不是史蒂芬 亲爱的
He's not Stephen, dear.
抱歉 我不是
Sorry. No.
史蒂芬
Stephen!
史蒂芬
Stephen!
史蒂芬
Stephen!
母鲸呼气了
There she blows!
公鲸要潜入深海
He's going to sound!
升翼帆
In stunsails.
降上桅帆
Down topgallants.
三条船 准备
Stand by, three boats!
捕鲸绳已准备好 博恩斯先生
Get those lines ready, Mr. Bones.
确保绳子紧紧系在鱼叉上
Be sure they're fast to the irons.
喂
Ahoy there.
你在那里做什么
Whatcha doin' up there?
找鲸鱼
Looking for whales.
你最好找找那本书
Better you should look for the book.
什么书
What book?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
泰恩
Tane.
你叫什么
What's yours?
我没有名字
I have no name.
每个人都有名字
Everyone has a name.
我们没有
Not us.
我们不给自己起名字
We renounced ours.
我们的神不许我们这么做
Our God doesn't allow it.
不许你们起基♥督♥徒的名字
Doesn't allow a Christian name?
我们的神可比你们的神岁数大多了
Our god is older than yours.
他没有胳膊 没有双腿 没有双手 没有双脚
No arms, no legs, no hands, no feet.
就可以掘地 就可以觅食
It burrows the earth, hunting for meat.
他没有鼻子 也没有耳朵
No nose, no ears.
没有眼睛 也没有头
No eyes, no head.
它穿梭于坟地之间 以死尸为食
It squirms in the grave, eating the dead.
别说了
Stop it!
没有胳膊 没有双腿
No arms, no legs!
没有双手 没有双脚
No hands, no feet!
就可以掘地 就可以觅食
It burrows the earth, hunting for meat.
他没有鼻子 也没有耳朵
No nose, no ears.
没有眼睛 也没有头
No eyes, no head.
它穿梭于坟地之间 以死尸为食
It squirms in the grave, eating the dead!
别说了 离开这儿
Stop it! Go away!
告诉你♥爸♥爸去找到这本书
Tell your father to find the book!
晚上好 布恩先生
Good evenin', Mr. Boone.
我♥干♥完活了
My work is done here.
这听起来可能有点疯狂
Crazy as it sounds,
可我在这附近一只老鼠都没找到
there's not a rat to be found in or around the place.
我相信你 弗莱彻先生
I trust you, Mr. Fletcher.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
你找到你的项链了
You found your necklace.
早就告诉过你 不是我拿的
I told you I didn't take her shells.
父亲
Father!
-晚上好 布恩先生 -埃布尔
- Evening, Mr. Boone. - Able.
-父亲 -怎么了
- Father? - Yes?
有一个奇怪的女孩给了我个苹果
A strange girl gave me an apple,
苹果里有很多虫
and there were worms in it.
她走进谷仓
She came into the barn,
说什么一本书的事
and she said something about a book.
蠕虫
Worms?
你看到它们了
You saw them?
是的
I did.
还有其他人看到吗
Did anyone else see this?
奥纳
Honor?
洛亚
Loa?
你相信我的 对不对
You believe me, don't you?
我相信你
I do.
我真的相信你
I do believe you.
很抱歉 今天我太累了
I'm sorry; it's been a long day.
我
I, uh...
我不和你们吃晚餐了
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表