剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, he had his second family.
直到他把他们也抛弃了
Until he abandoned them as well.
尽管这十分不公平 我想
Unfair as it is, I think it may be best
在家教他们是目前最好的办法
if I home-school the children for now.
我并不习惯于
I'm not accustomed to backing
轻易缴械投降 摩根小姐
down so easily, Miss Morgan.
我也是 但我担心的并不是我们
Nor I, but it's not us I worry about.
人们一旦开始了解你和你的孩子
Once the people get to know you and the children
并意识到没什么好怕的
and see that there's nothing to fear,
这种敌意就会自然消散了
this animosity will diminish.
除非他们的恐惧不无道理
Unless there is something to fear.
我认为我的堂兄斯蒂芬还活着
I believe my cousin Stephen is alive.
他已经死了
He's not.
他的坟墓是空的
His grave is empty.
布恩先生
Mr. Boone,
我亲眼看到你的堂兄
I saw your cousin Stephen dead
斯蒂芬和玛塞拉死了
along with Marcella at their viewing
就在这个房♥间
in this very room.
那尸体去哪儿了
Then where's the body?
那重要吗
Does it matter?
也许菲利普把他埋到别的地方
Well, perhaps Phillip buried him elsewhere
以防盗墓贼或其他人亵渎尸体
for fear of grave robbers or desecration.
我
I...
-滚回去 -趴下 趴下 快趴下
- Go home! - Down, down, down, down!
离窗户远一点
Stay away from the windows!
布恩
Boone!
从房♥子里出来
Come out of that house!
趴下
Get down!
去找孩子们 奥纳
Go find the children! Honor!
让大家都留在里面
Keep everyone inside.
我们在跟你说话 布恩
We're talking to you, Boone!
滚回家去
Go home!
滚出镇子
Get out of town!
下一个扔石头的人就会吃枪子
Whoever throws the next rock eats lead.
扔掉
Drop!
把头套摘掉
Remove the hoods.
你们这些王八蛋
You sons of bitches.
现在没那么强硬了吧 布恩
Not so tough now, eh, Boone?
滚出镇子 布恩
Get outta town, Boone!
带上你的东西然后滚
Take your shit and go!
没人希望你留着在这儿
Nobody wants you here!
我来帮你吧 布恩
Let me give you hand up, Boone, huh?
这才对
There we go.
滚出去
Get outta here!
快点
Now!
这还没完 布恩
This isn't over, Boone!
查尔斯
Oh, Charles!
我来了 来了
I'm coming, I'm coming!
汤普森
Thompson!
梅森
Mason!
汤普森
Thompson?
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
像被马踏过一样
Trampled by a horse.
这是我在橱柜里找到的
I found this in my cupboard.
这里有些药品
There are some medicaments
可能会有用
in here that might be useful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
可以吗
May I?
这样可以吗
Is that all right?
斯蒂芬·布恩
有毒汞
本杰明·弗罗斯特
斯蒂芬·布恩
Stephen Boone.
有毒汞
Toxic mercury.
FIH是什么
What is "F.I.H."?
弗雷格特岛医院
Frigate Island Hospital.
还开着吗
Is it close?
布恩先生 那个地方不能去
Mr. Boone, you do not want to go there.
那不是个好地方
It's a terrible place.
为什么
Why is that?
那是 精神病院
It's...an asylum.
爸爸 埃布尔来了
Father! Able is here!
早上好 布恩先生
Good morning, Mr. Boone.
早上好
Good morning.
什么事这么早就来了
What brings you out so early?
厂里的事
It's the mill.
那些人没来工作
The men haven't shown for work.
布莱顿有个年轻水手
There was a young sailor from Brighton!
他告诉女朋友 "你好紧"
Who remarked to his girl, "You've a tight one!"
她回答 "好人
She replied, "Oh, my soul,
"你进错洞了
"You're in the wrong hole!
"另一个洞里宽敞得很"
"There's plenty of room in the right one!"
船长 你是新来的
Well, you're new to town, captain,
我就教教你规矩
so I'll fill you in on the rules.
他这种人是不能进来的
His kind isn't allowed in here.
我们马上就好
We won't take long.
你是来用你从布恩家继承下来的钱
Are you come down here to buy us a round
请我们喝一杯的吗
with all that Boone money you inherited?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
显然你们没有一个人
Well, it's evident that none of you
关心工作
are concerned with your jobs.
所以你们都被解雇了
So you're all fired.
你真是太好了
Well, that's awfully kind of you
还大老远跑来告诉我们
to ride down here and let us know.
本该你们的钱
Any money that you're owed
都会用来修补我家的窗户
will go toward the repair of my windows.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
听着就行了 不用开口
Listen; don't speak.
我以诚信为荣
Now, I pride myself on honesty.
所以相信我
Now, you believe me when I tell you
如果你们再想伤害我和我的家人
that I will kill every one of you...
我会把你们 一个个杀光
and I will burn all your homes to the ground
还要把你们的房♥子一把火烧掉
if you attempt any harm against me or my family again.
感觉到了吗 各位
You feel that, boys?
刚刚有一阵热风刮过
A gust a hot air just swept through the place.
你给我坐下 坐下
You sit. Sit!
汤普森 你给我记住
Thompson, mark my words.
我这个人可不是闹着玩的
I'm not one to play games.
布恩船长 这是我的朋友
Captain Boone, meet my investor friends
来自波特兰的投资人
from Portland.
万一你离开这里 或者工厂倒闭
They're gonna buy your mill when you leave town
他们会买♥♥下它
or when it goes out of business.
就让那边的朋友告诉你
I'll let your friend over there tell you
我对这件事是什么看法吧
how I feel about the matter.
船长认为他的堂兄还活着
The Captain believes that his cousin lives.
我以我的双眼和信仰的一切发誓 他错了
By my own eyes and everything I hold true, he is wrong.
但为什么呢
But why is that?
我如何能确定
How can I be certain?
死而复生 就这么难以置信吗
Is it so inconceivable that the dead might rise?
我们都承认 灵魂与身体是分开的
We acknowledge our soul as separate from the body.
一个终将故去 生死有时
One mortal and bound by time;
一个永恒不朽 不受束缚
the other immortal and bound to nothing.
不朽的灵魂是上帝留下的手笔
The immortal soul is that touch of God in each of us.
它熟悉造物主 知晓他的秘密
It knows our maker and His secrets.
我几乎可以想象
I can almost imagine,
正如船长暗示的那样
as the captain suggests,
一个反叛的灵魂
how one defiant soul,
疯狂的斯蒂芬·布恩
one lunatic Stephen Boone,
也许亵渎了自然规律
might violate the natural order,
凭意志起死回生
might will himself back from the grave.
我来找弗罗斯特医生
I'm looking for Doctor Frost.
我就是弗罗斯特医生
I'm Doctor Frost.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表