剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
我来决定孩子们怎么办
I'll decide what to do with the children.
昂娜
Honor.
昂娜 我们得走了
Honor, we need to go now.
父亲去哪了
Where's Father?
我不知道 我要带你们去镇上 那里更安全
I don't know. I'm taking you to town. It's safer there.
我们哪也不跟你去 我们不能离开父亲
We're not going anywhere with you. We're not leaving Father.
我知道你现在不信任我
I know you don't trust me right now,
但你得听我的话
but you need to listen to me.
你父亲现在不正常
Your father is not well.
那本书已经腐蚀了他 我担心他会伤害我们
That book has corrupted him, and I'm afraid he might do us harm.
你骗人 他永远都不会伤害我们的
You're lying. He would never hurt us.
现在没时间谈这个了
We don't have time for this now.
你去找丹 我去准备马车 好吗
Find Tane. I'm going to get the carriage, okay?
查尔斯
Charles!
你在里面做什么
What were you doing in there?
我把马放走了
I let the horses go.
为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
这不安全
It's not safe.
所有人都不许离开
No one can leave.
昂娜 丹
Honor! Tane!
在这里
In here.
我们以为你走了
We thought you left.
要走一起走 你们的父亲呢
Not without you. Where's your father?
他刚刚来过
He was just here.
他去了地下室 他说他会叫我们的
He went to the cellar. He said he'd call for us.
他在自言自语
He was whispering to himself.
我好怕 -没事的
I'm scared. - It's all right.
你是对的
You were right.
他很不对劲
Something's very wrong with him.
是的 -你备好马车了吗
Yes. - Did you get the carriage?
他把马都放走了
He let the horses go.
他会伤害我们吗
Is he going to hurt us?
昂娜 丹
Honor! Tane!
快下来
Come down here!
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
拿上武器 给你
Get a weapon. Here.
拿好了 回你们的房♥间 把门锁上
Take this. Go to your room, lock the door.
如果他再叫你们 不要答应
If he calls for you again, don't answer.
丽贝卡... -没事的 快去
Rebecca... - It's all right. Go.
快去
Go on.
记住我跟你说的 去吧
Just remember what I told you. Go.
查尔斯
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles?
查尔斯
Charles.
天哪
Oh, God.
只有你还不够
You're not enough.
都是那本书在作祟 这不是你
It's the book. This isn't you.
天啊
Oh God.
我们所做的一切都不够
All we've done won't be enough.
如果我们活过今晚 他们还会继续来
If we survive the night, they'll keep coming.
以卵击石
Lions to cattle.
查尔斯
Charles.
放我们走吧
Please let us go.
我目睹了秩序的瓦解
I've seen the order unravel.
新世界是属于他们的
The new world belongs to them.
我不会让我的孩子们服役 受苦
I won't have my children serve, suffer.
我不会让他们遭受那种未来
I won't leave them to that future.
查尔斯 别这么做
Charles, please don't do this.
我父亲早就知道了
My father knew.
他想把我从这种命运中拯救出来
He tried to save me from this fate.
我以前憎恨他的所作所为
I hated him for what he did.
直到现在我才理解
I never understood until now.
这是唯一的出路
It's the only way.
只有这样才能救我们
The only way to save us.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
别怕
Don't.
我现在叫他们过来
I'll call them now.
我们要一起去
We'll all go together.
孩子们
Children!
查尔斯 你是对的
Charles, you're right.
我理解了
I understand.
我会把孩子们带过来
I'll bring the children.
你是对的
You're right.
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
别吓着他们了
Don't frighten them.
我不会的
No.
那就好
Good.
这是怎么了
What is this?
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
孩子们... -他们没事
The children... - They're all right.
他们绝不能知道 我在地下室看到了什么
And they must never know what I saw in the basement.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得相信那不是你
I need to believe that wasn't you.
是因为那本书
It was the book.
它控制了我 偷走了我所有的理智
It overwhelmed me. It stole all reason.
它展示的那些恐怖的东西...
The horrible things it showed...
书去哪儿了
Where is it?
你说解除诅咒的唯一方法
You said the only way to be rid of your curse
是把书还给不死之人 -什么
was to return it to the undead. - What?
我这么做了 -你不会给他们了吧
That's what I did. - You didn't give it to them!
没事的
It's all right.
它在玛丽·丹尼森身上
It's with Mary Dennison.
她被关在地下室
She's restrained in the cellar.
她现在是他们中的一员了
She's one of them now.
艾博·斯图尔特带他们来的
Able Stewart brought them.
如果我一旦认为你对任何人有威胁...
If I think for one second that you're a danger to anyone...
我理解
I understand.
我很感激你们
I'm grateful to you all.
玛丽·丹尼森身上的那本书
The book with Mary Dennison,
那些吸血鬼想拿来干什么
what do these vampires want with it?
他们想唤醒一位旧神
They mean to raise an old god.
我打开书时看到了异象
I had a vision when I opened it.
我看到了... 它所蕴含的可怕的未来
I saw... the terrible future it holds.
永恒的黑夜
Eternal night.
不死之人统治一切...
The undead rule...
而人类只是食物
and man is meat.
你怎么找到这么邪恶的东西的
How did you come by such an evil thing?
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我 我...
Forgive me. I...
在你孩子的坟里找到的
I found it in your children's grave.
这本书和他们埋葬在一起
It was buried with them.
我很抱歉
I am so very sorry.
那座坟上什么都长不出来
Nothing grew on that grave.
新放的花朵 草丛... 野草
Freshly laid flowers, grass... weeds.
全都腐烂了
All rotted.
玛塞拉·布恩一定是在告别式上把书藏在棺材里了
Marcella Boone must have hidden it in the coffin at the viewing.
我堂兄和叔叔...
My cousin and uncle...
他们会来这里的
they'll come.
老天啊
Dear God.
他们对你做了什么 孩子
What have they done to you, child?
我们救了她
We saved her.
你们救不了任何人
You don't save.
你们只会杀人
You murder.
走开 女人
Go away, woman.
走开吧
Turn your back.
不 我已经袖手旁观太久了
No, I've done that for too long now.
希望上帝原谅我这么做
May God forgive me for doing so.
你有什么计划 布恩先生
What's your plan, Mr. Boone?
我们要活下去
We survive.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表