剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
在陆地上给予选择
On land I give choices.
现在给我听清楚了
Listen clearly, now.
我对这个锯木厂有规划
I have plans for this mill.
我们要扩张
We're expanding.
从现在开始 我们像捕鲸人一样经营这座工厂
From here out, we run this mill like a whaler.
利润会平等划分
Profit is gonna be divided into a 100-part lay.
伐木工人拿两份 工头三份
Loggers earn two parts. Foreman three.
坊主拿三成
Owner takes 30.
砍得越多 挣得越多
The more you cut, the more you earn.
有问题吗
Questions?
那就好 干活吧
Well, then, get to work.
管工具的人分多少份
What's the lay for the tool keep, sir?
一份
One lay.
管账簿 再加两份
Add another two for keeping the ledger.
我看到有待付账单抬头写着耶路撒冷地
I noticed some unpaid bills charged to Jerusalem's Lot.
那不是我们家从前的采矿镇吗
Is that not my family's old mining town?
没错
It is.
多谢 埃布尔
Thank you, Able.
你们愿意的话 我可以做几身吓人的衣服
If you'd like, I can help you make scary costumes
万圣夜穿出去
for All Hallow's Eve?
-我们扮成什么呢 -什么都可以
- What can we be? - Anything.
食尸鬼啦 鬼魂啦 吉普赛人啦
Ghouls, ghosts, gypsies.
万圣夜都做什么呢
What do we do on All Hallow's Eve?
我们挨家挨户地敲门
Oh, we walk door to door in town
讨要钱和吃的
and people give us money and food.
也可以玩游戏
Oh, and there's also games.
有一个游戏
One of them is, um, with mirrors
可以在镜子里看到未来的丈夫
where you can see your future husband.
还有一个 只要摇摇摆锤
Another is with a pendulum
就能和幽灵对话
where you can speak to spirits.
我最喜欢这个
That's my favorite.
原理就是 摆锤能引领我们找到幽灵
Now, the idea is that the pendulum leads us to a spirit.
如果看到幽灵 它就必须满足我们一个愿望
And if we see a spirit, it has to grant us a wish.
如果是我们认识的幽灵 可以对它说话吗
If we know the spirit, can we speak to it?
当然
Of course.
北 南 东 西
North, south, east, west,
长眠终有转醒时
wake up, spirit, from your rest.
冬 春 夏 秋
Winter, spring, summer, fall.
听我号♥令速现身
Let us see you, hear our call.
这边
This way!
听我号♥令速现身
Let us see you, hear our call!
这边 警醒一点
This way. Keep an eye out.
你看到了吗
Do you see anything?
有了吗
Anything?
抱歉 抱歉 一时忍♥不住
I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I had to.
是幽灵吗
Did a spirit do that?
一阵风罢了
It's just a draft.
那是什么
What was that?
一只三声夜鹰
Whip-poor-will.
可怜的小家伙
Oh, poor thing.
那扇门不该打开
That door's supposed to be locked!
下面有东西
Something's down there.
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like this game.
没错 只是个游戏而已
And that's all it is. Just a game.
弗莱彻先生
Mr. Fletcher?
回客厅去吧
Let's go back to the parlor.
什么是鬼魂
What is a ghost?
是关灯之后
Is it a presence that prowls our bed chambers
徘徊在卧室里的存在
when we turn down the lights?
抑或呼啸穿过
Or is it a memory
脑中长廊的一段回忆
that roams the dark corridors of our mind?
来了
One moment.
布恩先生
Ah. Mr. Boone.
我能私下跟您谈谈吗
May I speak with you privately?
当然
Of course.
弗莱彻先生忘记锁地窖门
Uh, I've reprimanded Mr. Fletcher
我已经说过他了
for leaving the cellar door unlocked.
不过
But I'm...
三个孩子还在床上瑟瑟发抖
I still have three children very afraid in their beds.
这样啊
I see.
摩根小姐
Miss Morgan,
我明白你想和孩子们搞好关系
I am aware you're trying to bond with the children,
我也很感激 不过
and I appreciate that, but...
他们还在适应
well, they're still acclimating
没有母亲的日子 和新家的环境
to the loss of their mother and the new house.
也许就不要玩这些
And, well, perhaps no more
神鬼之类的游戏了吧
games associated with spirits or ghosts.
我只是想借节日气氛玩一玩
I was trying to share a little seasonal fun,
是我判断失误了
but my efforts were misguided.
-抱歉 -谢谢 没有
- I'm sorry. - Thank you. No.
-晚安 -布恩先生
- Good--good evening. - Mr. Boone.
明天是周日
Tomorrow is Sunday.
是的
Yes.
我在想 我们能不能
I was wondering if we might consider
带孩子们去教堂
taking the children to church?
不必了吧
I don't think so.
我并不信仰宗教
I'm not one for religion myself.
教会是欺凌弱小的惯犯
The church is a frequent tool of intimidation
压♥迫♥女性的帮凶
and promotes the repression of women.
但身处缅因的小镇
But this is small-town Maine,
人们会私下议论
and people talk.
先生 您的孩子都是好孩子
Sir, your children are wonderful,
但我知道在一个并不提倡个性的小镇
but I know what it's like to be unique
做一个特立独行的人是什么滋味
in a town that doesn't always favor individuality.
融入他们会好过一些
Sometimes it's easier to fit in.
也许你说得对
Well... you may be right.
谢谢 摩根小姐
Thank you, Miss Morgan.
-早上好 格蕾丝 -早上好 爱丽丝
- Good morning, Grace. - Good morning, Alice.
你好吗 早上好
How are you? Good morning.
脱帽 谢谢
Hat off, thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 爱丽丝
Good morning, Alice.
介绍一下 这是查尔斯·布恩和他的孩子们
I'd like to introduce you to Charles Boone and his children.
你好
How do you do?
我是爱丽丝·布洛斯
Ah, my name is Alice Burroughs.
我丈夫是本地会众的牧师
My husband is minister of this congregation.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我父亲想和你聊聊
My father would like to speak with you.
这里曾经是他的教堂
This used to be his church.
好吧
All right.
请这边来
Please, this way.
我们在这里等
We'll wait.
船长 这是我父亲塞缪尔·盖洛普
Captain, this is my father, Samuel Gallup.
你好 先生
Sir.
你好 布恩先生
Mr. Boone.
你好吗
How do you do?
我父亲注意到座位不够
My father noticed that there isn't enough seating
我们常规会众坐
for our regular members,
其中一些人已经很大年纪了
some of whom are quite old.
我们很乐意站着
We're happy to stand.
不是这个
It isn't that.
你在让我离开吗
You're asking us to leave?
布恩先生 你的孩子们
Mr. Boone, your children...
是基♥督♥徒吗
are they Christian?
他们是否是基♥督♥徒
They are as much or as little Christian
由他们自己选择 先生
as they choose to be, sir.
我们当初祈祷那是最后一个布恩了
We prayed we'd seen the last Boone.
为什么
And why is that?
因为你的家人是这个镇上的瘟疫
Because your family is a plague on this town.
够了 先生
Well, that'll be enough, sir.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表