剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
我们之间有太多裂痕需要修补了
Much to be mended between us.
可以等我回来再慢慢聊
We can speak when I return.
要是你回不来了呢
But what if you don't?
万一我再也没机会告诉你...
If I never get the chance to tell you...
我的心里话
what's in my heart.
拜托你 马丁
Please, Martin.
我可能会死在耶路撒冷地...
If I don't make it back from Jerusalem's Lot...
我已为你安排好了基♥督♥徒葬礼
I've arranged a proper Christian burial.
感谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
我不会骗你们
I will not lie to you.
我们要面对的东西
What we face
你们这辈子都没见过
will be like nothing you've ever experienced before.
任务十分艰巨
The task is a difficult one.
我们怎么才能杀死活死人
How do we kill the undead?
让他们暴露在阳光下... 或砍了他们的头
Well, expose them to daylight... or take their heads.
他们很难杀死
They're not an easy kill.
我之前打穿了菲利普·布恩的内脏
I ran Phillip Boone through the guts,
但他打起架来依然力大如牛
and he still fought with the strength of two men.
他们是怎么变成这样的
How did they become this way?
你得喝吸血鬼的血
To become undead, you drink the vampire's blood.
然后等你死了 就会复活成活死人
Once you drink, when you die, you return like them.
你跟菲利普打架时 他流血了吗
Did Phillip bleed when you fought him?
流了
He did.
那我就攻击他们的心脏
Then I would attack the heart.
既然他们会流血 说明他们也需要血
If there's blood, they need it.
你们都疯了吗
Have you all lost your wits?
怎么能听这个疯子的话
How can you listen to this madman?
你看到玛丽·丹尼森了
You saw Mary Dennison.
你还要否认活死人的存在吗
Do you deny the existence of the undead?
我不否认
I do not.
但我告诉你们... 查尔斯·布恩就是恶魔
But I tell you... Charles Boone is the devil.
他会把你们直接带入地狱
Follow him and he'll lead you straight to hell.
他说的对
He's right.
我确实会把你们带向地狱
Follow me and I will take you to hell.
但留在这里...
But stay here...
地狱会自己找上门来
and hell will surely come to you.
他和我们不是一路人
This man is not one of us,
却还拉我们下水
and yet he asks us to fight his battles.
我们没时间争论了 塞缪尔
We don't have time for this, Samuel.
你有什么更好的计划吗 盖洛普
Do you have a better plan, Gallup?
我还真有
You're damn right I do!
如果布恩说的是真的
If what Boone says is true,
那就让那些活死人自己来找我们
then I say let the undead come to us!
我们就在这共同与他们决斗 在上帝的庇护下
We'll fight them here, as a community, with God at our side!
如果我们不主动出击 那就太晚了
If we do not strike them down, it'll be too late.
够了
Enough.
如果你们蠢到相信他...
If you're foolish enough to believe in this man...
那就去自寻死路吧
then ride to your graves.
走吧 丹尼尔
Come on, Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
你自己走吧 塞缪尔
You're on your own, Samuel.
有人看到伯勒牧师了吗
Has anyone seen Minister Burroughs?
请汝赐予我们力量 智慧
And we ask that you grant us strength, wisdom,
与我们迫切渴望的和平
and peace in our time of need.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你回家了真好
It's nice to have you home.
爱丽丝 我有好多话要对你说
Alice, I have so much to say to you.
有太多要向你道歉的地方
So much to apologize for.
我也是 马丁 不过还是先吃饭吧
I have much to say to you too, Martin, but let's eat first.
吃完再聊
Then we'll talk.
味道怎么样
How is it?
胡椒有点辣
Stout with pepper.
不过... 很好吃
But... lovely.
我怕没机会了 所以想现在跟你说...
In case I don't get the chance again, I want to tell you how...
对不起 我出轨了...
sorry I am for my betrayal...
让你蒙羞了
and the shame that it brought upon you.
我们都丢尽脸面了
Upon us both.
是的
Of course.
孩子去世后 我们都迷失了方向
You and I lost our way after the twins passed.
我们共同的痛苦本该让我们更加紧密
Our shared sorrow should have brought us together.
但它却拆散了我们
Instead, it broke us.
我一直都背负着这种罪恶感
I shoulder much of that blame.
无法面对她们的死
I couldn't face their deaths.
你也忘不掉她们
You couldn't forget them.
为了逃避痛苦 我投入了另一个女人的怀抱
And to escape my grief, I wrapped myself in the arms of another woman.
我没有任何借口
I have no excuse for that.
只有后悔
Only regret.
我也很后悔
I also have regret,
马丁 但犯过的错无法挽回
Martin, but we can't undo our mistakes.
我们只能为此付出代价
We can only pay for them.
她们不是我害死的 爱丽丝
I didn't kill them, Alice.
不是玛塞拉·布恩把病传给她们的
Marcella Boone was not the cause of their illness.
斯蒂芬和菲利普·布恩...
Stephen and Phillip Boone...
晚上趁我们睡着时 闯进了家里
they walked this house at night, while you and I slept.
杀害了我们的孩子
They preyed upon our children.
我们谁也没料到会有大难临头
Neither of us could imagine the real horror that had befallen us.
我们都没错
Neither of us can be blamed.
那你另一个孩子呢 马丁
And your other child, Martin?
我才发现他不是我的孩子
Turns out that he was not mine.
但...
But...
我的喉咙烧得厉害
Oh, my throat. It burns.
这很正常
Well, I'm not surprised.
毕竟你在这家里说了太多谎
What with the lies you've told under this roof.
还有在上帝面前
...Oh, and God's.
我不太舒服
Something's wrong.
跟你的造物主说去吧
Tell it to your Maker.
你马上就能见到祂了
You'll be meeting Him soon enough.
爱丽丝...
Alice...!
你给我吃了什么
What have you done?
"蠕虫之谜"终于回家了
De Vermis Mysteriis has found its way home.
毕生的追求实现了
A life's quest fulfilled.
信仰
Faith.
奴役
Servitude.
忠诚
Loyalty.
是时候奖励应许之人了
Now is the time for the Promised to get their reward.
你们将得到永生
You shall become eternal.
成为暗夜之王
Lords of the night.
蠕虫降临时
This is how you will survive and rule
便是尔等获得永生与掌权之日
with the coming of the Worm.
来
Come.
孩子 把手臂给我
Give me your arm, child.
转身
Now turn.
你不能去耶路撒冷地了
You won't be going to Jerusalem's Lot.
你爱过我吗
Did you ever love me?
还是你只是为了我父亲的教堂才娶我
Or did you just marry me for my father's church?
不是的
No, no.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
上帝早就抛弃你了
Oh, God abandoned you long ago.
你犯下的罪孽是逃不掉的
There is no escaping one's sins.
吃吧
Now eat.
住手
Stop it.
住手
Stop it.
求你了 爱丽丝 镇民需要我
Please, Alice. The town needs me.
他们早就需要你了
The town needed you long before this!
但你抛弃了我们
But you abandoned us.
你离开了我们
You deserted us.
别怕 我的爱人
Fear not, my love.
别怕
Fear not.
地狱里有我俩的位置
There's a place in hell for both of us.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表