剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
不可能
It can't be.
别跑
No!
你到底来这儿干什么
What in blazes are you doing out here?
菲利普·布恩
Phillip Boone!
你说什么
What?
是菲利普·布恩 我刚看到他了
Phillip Boone! I just saw him!
他刚才在你家里
He was in your home!
我追着他到这儿的 -丽贝卡 慢点说
I followed him here. - Rebecca, slow down!
他还活着 丹尼森先生
He's alive, Mr. Dennison!
我们以为在查伯怀特的是斯蒂芬 但其实不是
We thought it was Stephen at Chapelwaite, but it's not!
是菲利普 -别说了 快闭嘴
It's Phillip! - Stop it! Stop it!
我看见他了 他攻击了玛丽
I saw him. He attacked Mary!
该死 快回家
Damn it. Go home!
马上回家
You go home now.
母亲
Mother!?
丽贝卡 怎么了
Rebecca! What's the matter?
楼上的窗户有开着的吗
The windows upstairs. Are any open?
应该没有
I don't think so.
我们得检查每一扇窗
We need to check every one.
确保它们都关紧了
Make sure they're fastened tight.
把每个房♥间都锁好
And lock every room too.
丽贝卡 快停下
Rebecca! Stop.
到底... 你能解释一下吗
What do... Explain yourself.
菲利普·布恩还活着
Phillip Boone is alive.
他攻击了玛丽·丹尼森
He attacked Mary Dennison!
菲利普·布恩已经死了
Phillip Boone is dead.
不 他没有
No, he is not.
我亲眼看到他了
I saw it myself.
家里有几个客人
How many guests do you have here?
除了我和菲丝 没别人了
There's no one here but Faith and I.
找到父亲的枪 保护好自己
Find father's gun! Protect yourselves.
我得走了
I have to go.
丽贝卡 查伯怀特让你心绪不宁
Rebecca, it's Chapelwaite. It's got you out of sorts.
看在老天的份上 留下来吧
Stay here, for heaven's sake!
我得回去警告查尔斯和孩子们
I need to get back to warn Charles and the children.
如果菲利普·布恩出现 就向他开枪
If Philip Boone appears, shoot him.
我出去后 把门锁上
And lock the doors behind me!
你觉得父亲还好吗
Do you think Father's okay?
不好
I don't.
他当然很好
Of course he is.
昨晚他试图杀了我
He tried to kill me last night.
不是这样的 -他生病了
That's not true. - He's sick.
洛亚
Loa!
父亲真的病了吗
Is father really sick?
没有
No.
楼梯上有人
Someone's on the stairs.
丹 退后 -到这儿来
Tane. Stay back. - Come here.
你让我想起了我女儿
You remind me of my daughter.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是斯蒂芬
I'm Stephen.
你父亲的堂兄
Your father's cousin.
是我邀请你们来的 洛亚
The one who invited you here, Loa.
你... 你怎么知道我的名字
How... how do you know my name?
我知道很多事
I know many things.
我知道你在这儿不开心
I know that you're not happy here.
我知道你很伤心
I know that you're sad.
也很愤怒
And angry.
你一定感到很孤单吧
You must feel very alone, don't you?
我也很了解这种感觉
I know loneliness too.
我爸爸在找你
My father is looking for you.
是吗
Is he?
他带了枪
He has a gun.
我很担心他的健康状况
I worry about his health.
他看上去很烦躁
He seems troubled.
精神很差
Unwell.
但你早就发现了吧
But you know that already, don't you?
我们说点开心的事吧 告诉我...
Come, let's speak of happier things. Tell me...
你喜欢你的项链吗
How do you like your necklace?
几乎看不出来它之前被弄坏了
One could hardly tell it was broken.
项链... 是你藏起来的
That... was you?
真是一件漂亮的礼物
Such a beautiful gift.
你母亲的眼光很好
Your mother has fine taste.
是"曾经"很好
"Had".
我没有说错 孩子
"Has", child.
你以前认识我母亲吗
You knew my mother?
我现在也认识她
I know your mother.
不 不可能 这不是真的
No! No, that's not true!
我不相信
I don't believe it!
我母亲已经死了
My mother is dead!
没人会真的死去
No one's ever really dead.
只要他们不想 就不会死
Not if they don't want to be.
你想见见她吗
Would you like to see her?
离她远点
Stay away from her!
不要开枪 父亲
Don't hurt him, Father!
别跑
No!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
看着我 你这混♥蛋♥
Look at me, you son of a bitch.
找到那本书 堂弟
Find the book, Cousin.
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你还有机会拯救你的孩子
You can still save your children.
你想让我来 我就来了
You wanted me here. Well, I'm here.
但不要扯上我的家人
But you leave my family out of this.
我做不到
I can't do that.
不
No!
布恩先生...
Mr. Boone...
天哪
My God.
今晚是不是有人来过
Was someone here tonight?
是不是有个男人在我房♥间里
Was there a man in the room?
我感受到了他的爱
I felt his love.
我本不想回来的
I didn't want to come back.
我不想离开那光明
Didn't want to leave the light.
什么光明 玛丽
What light, Mary?
谁的爱
Whose love?
上帝的
God's.
来
Here.
菲利普和斯蒂芬
Phillip and Stephen.
他们都还活着
Both are alive.
怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果他又回来了怎么办
What if he comes back?
我们今晚要待在一起
Tonight we stick together.
不能有人落单
No one sleeps alone.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
告诉我他说了什么
Tell me what he said to you.
他跟你说了什么 洛亚
What did he say to you, Loa?
他到底要干什么
What did he want?!
告诉我
Speak to me!
查尔斯
Charles!
查尔斯·布恩
Charles Boone!
你们是谁
Who are you?
你们想要什么
What do you want?!
别乱动
Not another step.
他说了很多关于你的事
He talks a lot about you.
你们到底是谁
Who are you?
我们是应许之人
We're the Promised.
你一定对这一切都很迷惑
This must all be so confusing for you.
雅各布有你想要的答案
Jakub has the answers.
什么答案
What answers?
关于你体内疯狂滋长的癔病...
To that madness you feel growing inside of you...
你孩子们的小脑袋里也有哦
... and in all their pretty little bones.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表