剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
不
No.
你不能再对我指手画脚了
You can't tell me what to do anymore.
我现在有新的家人了
I'm with my new family now.
我是他们的一员
I'm one of them.
你好 堂弟
Hello, Cousin.
枪是没有用的
Guns are useless.
你应该已经知道了
You should know that by now.
你对她做了什么
What have you done to her?
我给了她你给不了的
I gave her what you couldn't.
没有耻辱的生活
A life with no shame.
这都是你一手造成的
You brought this upon yourself.
你和雅各布做交易了吗
Did you deal with Jakub?
我没和任何人做交易
I've made deals with no one.
骗子
Liar.
我们一直在看着你 查尔斯
We've been watching you, Charles.
我们知道你能听见那本书说话
We know you hear the book.
听从它的召唤
Follow its call.
等你找到它 你很快就会发现
When you find it, you will quickly learn
那本书... 会榨干♥你♥
that the book is... demanding.
我们可以救你 把它带来
We can save you from it. Bring it to us.
什么
What?
我为什么要给你带东西
Why would I bring you anything?
因为如果你把书给了雅各布 他就会杀了你
Because if you bring the book to Jakub, he will kill you.
他不再需要你了
He has no further use for you.
你属于我们
You belong with us.
我们是你的家人
We're your family.
你们不是我的家人
You're not my family!
你们用谎言把我诱骗到这里
You lured me here with lies!
还杀死了我的孩子
You murdered my child!
找到那本书 我们就让你和孩子们活下去
Find the book and we'll let you and your children live.
我女儿已经死了
My daughter doesn't live!
恰恰相反 堂弟 她将永生
Quite the opposite, cousin. She lives forever,
会死的人是你
and it's you who will die.
把书带来 然后加入她
Bring us the book and join her.
啜饮我们的血活下去
Drink from us and live.
诅咒将会消散
No more curse.
在即将到来的黑暗中 布恩家族
The Boones will finally have peace
终于能得到安宁 生生不息
and prosper in the coming dark.
我们会等你的 堂弟
We'll be waiting, cousin.
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
洛亚
Loa!
洛亚
Loa!
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表