剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
耶路撒冷地 前情提要...
Previously on Chapelwaite...
玛塞拉
Marcella?
告诉我们 你把书藏哪了...
Tell us where you hid the book...
否则我就吸你的血 逼你开口
or I will bleed the truth from you.
是菲利普和斯蒂芬导致你妻子
Phillip and Stephen, they're to blame for your wife's illness
和其他所有人生病
and for all the others.
我才知道他们变成了某种非常邪恶的东西
I knew they'd become something truly unholy.
昨晚 武力并没能赶走他
Fighting didn't chase him off last night.
但这个可以
This did.
真正的恶魔是雅各布
The real evil, it's Jakub.
他来了 蠕虫也就来了
When he comes, he'll bring the Worm.
你所认为的癔症...
All that you believe is madness...
其实是我的书在召唤你
that is my book, calling you.
如果她已经吸了... -玛丽不再是你妻子了
If she has fed... - Mary is no longer your wife.
愿上帝原谅我
May God forgive me.
菲丝一小时前带着孩子走了
Faith left an hour ago with her baby.
她雇了马车送她去车站
She hired a coach to take her to the train.
孩子们告诉了我 你在写书
The children told me about your story.
你收拾东西走吧
Pack your things and go.
你伤害了我们
You hurt us.
我犯了大错
I made a terrible mistake.
神给我喝了祂的血 让我能在黑暗中永生
God, He offers me His blood so I will live forever, in the dark.
你怎么肯定菲利普和斯蒂芬今晚会来
How can you be sure Phillip and Stephen will come tonight?
这是个讯息 他们把洛亚留在我会找到的地方
It was a message. They left Loa where I would find her.
他们得为他们对洛亚做的事付出代价
They need to suffer for what they did.
他们会的
They will.
斯蒂芬
Stephen?
你怎么了 -我是他们的一员
What's happened to you? - I'm one of them.
我不再需要支架了
I don't need my brace anymore.
你好 堂弟
Hello, cousin.
我们知道你能听见那本书说话 把它带来
We know you hear the book. Bring it to us.
倾听它的召唤 "蠕虫之谜"会引导你找到它
Listen to its cry and De Vermis Mysteriis will lead you to it.
我们会等你的
We'll be waiting.
洛亚
Loa!
洛亚
Loa!
洛亚
Loa!
洛亚
Loa?
洛亚 你为什么不停下
Loa, why didn't you stop?
你得让我跟得上
You have to mind me.
血债血偿 孩子
Blood calls blood, son.
当那本书开口说话时 倾听它的召唤
When the book speaks, listen to its cry
"蠕虫之谜"就会引导你找到它
and De Vermis Mysteriis will lead you to it.
你在哪
Where are you?
回答我
Answer me!
没事的 父亲
It's all right, Father!
洛亚
Loa!
到我这儿来
Come to me.
我不能
I can't.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我没能阻止他们 我... 让你失望了
I couldn't stop them. I... I failed you.
没有 这是我想要的
No. I wanted this.
你不可能这么想
You couldn't have.
他们杀了你
They took your life!
斯蒂芬说的是真话
Stephen's telling the truth.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
母亲在等着我们所有人 我们一家人可以重聚
Mother's waiting for us all. We can be a family again.
我也想相信这些话
I want to believe that, too.
非常想 但...
More than anything. But...
他们在利用你 洛亚
they're using you, Loa.
请你一定不要相信他们
You mustn't trust them. Please.
父亲 你在受苦
You're suffering, Father.
我看着很心痛
I don't like it.
这里没有痛苦
There's no pain here.
他们能让痛苦消失 难道你不想这样吗
They can make that go away. Don't you want that?
来我这儿吧
Come to me.
把书给我 我们就能家人重聚 永不分开了
Give me the book, and we can all be together again, forever.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我看到了这本书的真面目
I've seen what the book is.
斯蒂芬说它会是新的开始
Stephen told me it's a new beginning.
他说谎
He lies.
洛亚 他们的世界里没有新生
There is no birth in their world, Loa.
这本书里都是死亡
It's all death in this book.
它是... 世界末日
It's the end... of everything.
把书给我 它不属于我们
Give me the book. It doesn't belong to us.
救救昂娜和丹
Save Honor and Tane.
救救你自己
Save yourself!
对于这一切
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
For everything.
你见到蠕虫了
You saw the Worm.
原始神
The first God.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
我们得制止它
We have to stop it.
做不到的
We can't.
查尔斯 这一天总会来临的
One day it will happen, Charles.
吸血鬼们会找到他们的书 释放蠕虫
The undead will find their book and free the Worm.
可能是雅各布
It may be Jakub.
可能是一百年后的某个人
It may be someone a hundred years from now.
也可能是我们
Or it can be us.
想想吧 你可以释放一位神 并讨其欢心
You can free a God and curry its favor. Imagine that.
你可以主宰即将降临的黑暗 或侍奉主宰者
You can rule in the coming dark or you can serve those who do.
你脑海中的召唤会变得难以忍♥受
That call in your head will become unbearable.
与之斗争没有任何荣誉可言
There's no honor in fighting it.
你会崩溃 它将得到胜利
You will break. The book will win.
心甘情愿地交出来 解放你自己吧
Give it willingly and free yourself!
解放你自己
Free yourself!
不
No.
不
No.
他找到书了
He has found the book.
查尔斯
Charles?
天啊 你怎么了
My God, what happened to you?
你整晚都去哪了
Where have you been all night?
我找到那本书了
I found the book.
雅各布说 倾听它的召唤 它就会带我找到它
Jakub told me if I listened, it would lead me to it.
你在发抖 快进屋
You're shivering. Come inside.
父亲
Father!
你没事
You're all right!
洛亚在哪
Where's Loa?
斯蒂芬和菲利普带走她了
Stephen and Phillip have her.
她现在变得和他们一样了吗
Is she like them now?
是的
She is.
你手里拿的是什么
What are you holding?
孩子们...
Children...
我想自己待会儿
I need a moment.
你们先进去吧...
Leave me, please...
我们会给你一些时间
We'll give you some time.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
留下
Stay.
雅各布告诉我... 我的精神失常...
Jakub told me... my madness...
和折磨布恩家族每个人的疯病
and the madness suffered by every Boone,
都和这本书有关
is connected to this book.
它不是我以为的遗传病
It's not hereditary like I thought.
它是... 因为这本书
It's... it's this.
雅各布说 如果我把书还给他
Jakub said that if I returned it to him,
我和孩子们... 就能从它的诅咒中解脱
my children and I would... would be freed from its curse.
这就是"蠕虫之谜"
That's De Vermis Mysteriis?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我在书房♥里找到的信
It was in the letters I found in the study.
我父亲把雅各布带到了缅因州
My father brought Jakub to Maine.
雅各布想从你叔叔那儿买♥♥下这本书
Jakub wanted to buy that book from your uncle.
我父亲安排了他俩的会面
My father brokered the meeting between the two.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表