剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
让他带着步♥枪♥ 以最快的速度赶来
Tell him to ride like the wind and bring his rifle.
没问题
All right.
斯蒂芬把我当傻子耍 还让我家人面临危险
Stephen played me for a fool, and put my family in peril.
我要在他伤害别人之前抓住他
I need to hunt him down before he hurts anyone else.
菲丝
Faith.
亲爱的 -马丁
My love. - Martin.
我们必须得走了
We have to leave.
你买♥♥车票了吗
Have you bought the tickets?
很快会有的 -不
Soon. - No!
走之前 我还有些事要处理
There are a few things that I have to do before we leave.
没时间了 我们现在就得走
We don't have time. We need to leave now.
会走的 但这比你能理解的更复杂
And we will. It's more complicated than you can understand.
如果不走 我们会死的
If we stay, we're going to die.
那些伤害过你的人
Those people who harmed you,
他们不知道你在哪儿 -你错了
they don't know where you are. - You're wrong!
其中一个人今天找上我了
One of them came to me today.
他们知道我在哪里
They know where I am.
他们还知道你
They know about you.
还有我们的孩子
And our baby.
什么
What?
谁来找你了
Who came to you?
我... 我不知道她叫什么
I... I don't know her name.
我不知道她的真名
Not her real name.
那些人很邪恶
These people are evil.
他们和我们不一样
They're unlike you or me.
求你了 马丁
Please, Martin.
坏事要发生了
Bad things are coming.
如果你不打算离开你妻子 告诉我
If you're not gonna leave your wife, tell me.
这样我就能自己带着孩子离开
Tell me so I can take our child and go.
我们会走的
We will leave.
我去买♥♥票
I'll get the tickets.
我会带你走的
I will.
玛丽
Mary?
你怎么下床了
What are you doing out of bed?
太冷了
It's so cold.
万能的主
Dear Lord,
我们祈求汝 保佑这个孩子
we commit Thine blessed child,
苏珊·马洛里英年早逝 并将长埋于此
Susan Mallory, taken from us too soon, to the earth.
我们祈求汝 用宽恕与爱来指引我们
And we ask that You fill our hearts with forgiveness and love,
而非仇恨
in place of hate.
用谅解来治愈我们
That you heal us with understanding
而非愤怒
instead of anger.
用正义的真理保佑我们
That you grace us with righteous truth
将我们从恶魔制♥造♥的流言蜚语中解救出来
and deliver us from the devil's poisonous salve of idle gossip.
让我们不会变成以悲伤和仇恨为食
Let us not become the beast that feeds on sorrow and vengeance,
冷血无情的野兽
heedless and heartless.
而是让我们成为一束光
Let us instead become the light
能够指引他人挣脱出
that can guide others through this ever-present darkness
时刻会吞噬我们的黑暗
that seeks to consume us in these trying times.
我的孩子死了 丈夫也音讯全无
My child lies in dirt, while my husband remains missing!
罗斯 我们搜查过了
Rose, we've searched.
为什么不把查伯怀特彻底搜查一遍
Why aren't you turning over every inch of Chapelwaite looking for him?
罗斯 别这样
Rose, please.
是布恩家的人干的 苏珊亲口说的
It's the Boones that did this! She named her killer!
我知道你现在很难过...
I know you're upset...
你为什么不把斯蒂芬·布恩抓起来
Why are you not hunting Stephen Boone!?
因为他已经死了 罗斯
Because he's dead, Rose.
治安官 你还是走吧
Better you leave, Constable.
趁我还能忍♥住不向你动手
Before I earn a stay in your cell.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
布恩先生
Mr. Boone?
艾博 谢谢你能来
Able. Thank you for coming.
不客气 先生
Yes, sir.
是汤普森那帮人又闹事了吗
Is it Thompson and his friends again?
更糟
Worse.
房♥子里有个偷渡客
We have a stowaway.
我堂兄斯蒂芬 他一直住在墙里
My cousin Stephen is living inside the walls of this house.
我要先发制人 尽快抓住他
I'm gonna capture him before he can do any more harm.
他还活着 -天快黑了
It's true. - It's almost dark.
他马上就会出现
That's when he returns.
你们帮我照顾好洛亚和丹
I'll need you both to protect Loa and Tane.
遵命
Yes, sir.
盖上吧
Close it.
你怎么没去追悼会
I couldn't find you at the reception.
我... 还没准备好
I'm not feeling quite... altogether.
都结束了
It's over now.
罗斯·马洛里提前走了
Rose Mallory left early.
我理解她的感受
I know how she feels.
孩子刚刚下葬
Who can stand small talk and endless consolation
谁能忍♥受无休止的寒暄和安慰
when your child lies fresh in the ground?
为什么...
Why does...
这个地方从不长草
the grass never grow here?
长过 但都腐烂了
Everything rots.
他们下周就该满六岁了
They would be six next week.
我知道
I know.
有时 我会担心你已经忘记他们了
Sometimes, I worry that they've drifted from your heart.
我不会的
Never.
那你是不是已经忘记我了
And have I drifted from your heart?
你也一样
No.
你永远都在我心里
Of course not.
你该回家了 爱丽丝
You should go home, Alice.
休息一下
Try to get some rest.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thank you for coming.
对我... 和我父亲意义非凡
It means a lot to me... and my father.
小事一桩
Of course.
艾博
Able.
那天晚上 我不是故意要让你难堪的
The other night I didn't mean to embarrass you.
我不该那么做
I shouldn't have.
我还以为... 你会喜欢
I just thought... you might have liked it.
喜欢我
Me.
喜欢和我接吻
I mean, the kiss.
我也不知道我想说什么 -我喜欢
I don't know what I'm trying to say. - I do.
我喜欢你
Like you, I mean.
那你为什么... -因为我不配
Then why didn't you... - I can't.
我们不能在一起
We can't.
如果被人发现我亲了白人女孩...
If I was caught kissing a white girl...
我会被吊死的
I'd be strung up.
我不是纯种白人 -但也足够给我定罪了
I'm not white. - White enough to get me killed.
如果... -没有如果
What if... - There are no ifs!
尤其是我们这类人
Not for folks like me.
布恩先生真的相信他堂兄在房♥子里吗
Does Mr. Boone really believe his cousin is inside this house?
你看见那个隧♥道♥了
You saw the tunnel.
我了解菲利普和斯蒂芬·布恩
I knew Phillip and Stephen Boone.
我给他俩都工作过
I worked for both of them.
他们都曾是正常人
They were normal men.
但后来不是了
Until they weren't.
你父亲...
Your father...
他肩负重担 我见过这种情况
there's a weight on him. I've seen it before.
菲利普和斯蒂芬就是这样被逼疯的...
It's what drove Phillip and Stephen crazy...
我父亲没疯
My father isn't mad!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是有意冒犯你的
I didn't mean to offend you.
我母亲过世后 一切都变了
My mother's death changed everything.
我们现在都有些变了
We're all a little different now.
他从未向别人展现哀痛
He's just never grieved.
他是我认识的最坚强的男人
He's the strongest man I know.
治安官在吗
Constable?
丹尼森夫人
Mrs. Dennison?
丹尼森夫人
Mrs. Dennison?
站住
You there!
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表