剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
这房♥子不应该是她的吗
Shouldn't this house be hers?
她去世了
She passed away.
那是斯蒂芬的父亲 菲利普叔叔
And that's Stephen's father, Uncle Phillip.
他是个严厉的人
Ah, he was a stern man.
他们曾经来马萨诸塞州拜访过我们
They came to visit us once in Massachusetts.
他们有钱有权
They had wealth, standing.
斯蒂芬一直对我很好
Stephen was always nice to me.
他们走的时候 我
When they left, I...
我想和他们一起走
I wanted to leave with them.
他们怎么发财的
How did they make their fortune?
我的曾祖父詹姆斯曾经在附近的
My great-grandfather James used to mine copper
小山里挖铜矿
in the hills around here.
我的奶奶塞伦丝发展了锯木业
My grandmother Silence built upon that with lumber.
你为什么从来不谈起你的父亲呢
How come you never talk about your father?
他是个
He was a...
特殊的人 我的父亲
peculiar man, my father.
没什么值得提起的
Nothing more worth mentioning.
走吧 我们去看看♥房♥♥子其他地方 好吗
Come, let's explore the rest of the house, shall we?
孩子们
Children?
我要去地窖下放些东西
I'm just stowing some things down in the cellar.
那些楼梯不安全
Those stairs aren't safe.
不许到那下面去
No one goes down there.
明白吗
Understand?
-泰恩 -是的 先生
- Tane? - Yes, sir.
克劳瑞斯夫人给我们留了些吃的
Mrs. Cloris left us some food.
鸡肉和一条面包
Chicken and a loaf of bread.
上帝保佑你 克劳瑞斯夫人
Oh, bless you, Mrs. Cloris.
我想我们会喜欢上这里的
I think we're going to like it here.
真希望妈妈能看到这个房♥子
I wish Mom could have seen this house.
我也是
I do, too.
你觉得如何 洛亚
What do you think, Loa?
你妈妈会喜欢吗
Would your mother approve?
你可能是对的
You may be right.
她可能会觉得怀特大宅太奢华了
She would've found Chapelwaite extravagant.
我同意 但是
I agree with that, but, uh,
我对此也很骄傲 这是
I'm proud of it, too. It's, uh...
这是布恩产业和成功的标志
it's a symbol of Boone industry and success.
你需要什么 洛亚
What do you need, Loa?
我担心这里有老鼠
I'm afraid we have rats.
他们现在学聪明了 他们知道我们在找他们
They're being clever now. They know we're onto them.
找到了吗
Any luck?
有点奇怪 先生
It's a bit confusing, sir.
我没看到老鼠屎或者老鼠洞
I didn't see no crappin's, no holes.
只有一些干掉的尸体
Just a couple a dried-up carcasses.
这里有老鼠 弗莱彻先生 我确定
Well, we have rats, Mr. Fletcher, I assure you.
或许到楼上放一些
Maybe set those upstairs.
好的
All right.
斯蒂芬·布恩
奥纳 洛亚
Honor! Loa!
菲利普·布恩
玛塞拉
我猜你上了肖像墙后就得来这了
I guess this is where you go after the portrait gallery.
他们不应该葬在公墓里吗
Shouldn't they be in a cemetery?
没必要 这是他们的家
Not necessarily. This was their home.
他们爱这里 想被埋在这里
They loved it and wanted to be buried here;
那是他们的决定
it's their choice.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
走吧 我们去镇子上
Come. Let's go to town.
写作怎么样了
How's the writing coming?
我有一百个坏想法
I've got a hundred bad ideas
但没有一个好想法
and not a single good one.
爱默生为《大西洋月刊》写作
Emerson writes for the Atlantic Monthly.
朗费罗和斯托也是
So do Longfellow and Stowe.
我是谁
Who am I?
丽贝卡·摩根 你是个作家
Rebecca Morgan, and you're a writer.
你一直是
You always have been.
我相信你
I believe in you;
这位编辑罗威尔先生也是
so does this editor, Mr. Lowell.
是啊 但仅仅四周就写成一个完整的故事
Yeah, but an entire story in only four weeks?
压力太大
It's too much pressure.
我在帮奥布赖克斯家做棺材衬里
I'm making a coffin liner for the Albrikes family.
老杰拉德昨天因病去世了
Old Gerald succumbed to the illness yesterday.
也许你该写这件事
Maybe you should write about that?
那些是新来的布恩家人吗
Are those the new Boones?
日安
Good day.
我们回房♥子见面 母亲
I'll meet you back at the house, Mother.
-麻烦了 -不 丽贝卡 等等
- Please. - No, Rebecca, wait!
隔离
要有信心 萝丝
Have faith, Rose.
爱德华
Edward.
你女儿会好起来的
Your daughter will pull through.
无意冒犯 牧师 你妻子失去了两个孩子
With all respect, Minister, your wife lost two of her own.
我不是很信任用信仰治病
Treating illness with faith doesn't give me much comfort.
"隔离"是什么意思
What does "quarantine" mean?
"隔离"意味着里面有人生重病了
"Quarantine" means there's someone very sick inside.
瞧瞧这是谁
Well, what do we have here?
我不知道他们是什么 反正不是白人
I don't know what they are. They sure ain't white.
可能是从保留地逃出来的
Probably fled the reservation.
他在说我们吗
Was he talking about us?
-是的 -为什么
- He was. - Why?
因为...因为你跟他长得不一样
Well, because... because you don't look like him.
他想让你因为长相不同感到丢人
He wants you to feel embarrassed about being different.
如果大家都买♥♥好东西了
Now, if everyone's finished shopping,
我们在面包房♥前见吧
let's meet in front of the bakery.
我们能每人买♥♥一块饼干吗
Can we each get a cookie?
你们每人可以买♥♥两块 去吧
You can each have two. Go.
日安 我能和治安官谈谈吗
Good day. May I speak with the constable, please?
乔治
George!
有人要见你
Someone to see you.
治安官
Constable.
我叫查尔斯·布恩
My name is Charles Boone.
是吗
I s it?
对
Yes.
我家人和我昨天
My family and I moved
刚搬进怀特大宅
into our home yesterday at Chapelwaite
我们发现家里被洗劫一空
and, um, we found it ransacked.
地板被弄坏 家具全损毁
Floors were torn up, the furniture broken.
这里的人不喜欢怀特大宅 布恩先生
People here don't like Chapelwaite, Mr. Boone.
所以他们可以随意破坏吗
So they're free to vandalize it?
如果我是你 就会卖♥♥掉锯木厂
If I were you, I would sell the mill.
拿上钱然后离开
Take what you can and go.
我有其他计划
Well, I have other plans.
你或许该为孩子再好好想想
You might think twice with children.
这里发生了什么 治安官
What's going on here, constable?
你们的家庭很有名 布恩先生
Your family has a reputation, Mr. Boone.
有斯蒂芬的原因 还有他父亲菲利普
Stephen was a part of that, as was his father Phillip.
他们是奇怪 难以预测的人
They were strange, unpredictable men.
不是好人
Not good people.
恐怕你在牧师角不会找到什么朋友
I'm afraid you'll find few friends in Preacher's Corners.
当你堂兄自杀时
They practically threw a parade
大家还狂欢了一场
when your cousin hanged himself.
泰恩
Tane.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那里有球
There's a ball.
过来
Come out of there.
有人杀了我的兔子
Someone killed my bunny.
是你干的吗
Did you do this?
不是
No!
父亲在我生病时送我的
Father gave her to me when I got sick.
-你病了吗 -泰恩 快过来
- You're sick? - Tane! Come here!
-她怎么了 -我不知道
- What's wrong with her? - I don't know.
离远点 她生病了
Stay back. She's not well.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表