剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
I won't be joining you for dinner.
布恩先生
Mr. Boone.
你今天去了弗雷格特岛 有什么发现吗
Your trip to Frigate Island; did you find anything?
比我想要的多
More than I bargained for.
晚安 丽贝卡
Goodnight, Rebecca.
父亲对你的评价很高
Father thinks highly of you.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
我还从没见过多少像他这样的人
I haven't met many like him.
你觉得他会想念大海吗
Do you think he misses the ocean?
我认为会
I think so.
他在那里更自在一些
He's more comfortable out there.
那你呢
What about you?
我喜欢这儿
I like it here.
其实我很高兴你在这儿
Well, I'm glad you're here.
我该走了
I'd better go.
抱歉 我让你感到不舒服了吗
I'm sorry. Did I offend you?
不 完全没有
No. Not at all.
晚安 奥纳
Goodnight, Honor.
停下
Stop.
求求你 别折磨我了
I beg of you. Stop it.
这里没有老鼠
There are no rats.
这里没有
There are no...
这里没有老鼠
There are no rats!
这里没有老鼠
There are no rats.
这里没有老鼠
There are no rats!
这里没有老鼠
There are no rats!
那是什么声音
What is that?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
查尔斯 不要
Charles, no!
父亲 你怎么了
Father, what's wrong with you?
过来 孩子们 所有人都上楼去
Come, children. Everyone upstairs.
所有人都回到楼上去
Everyone upstairs.
血债血偿
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表