剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
耶路撒冷地 前情提要...
Previously on Chapelwaite...
我们继承了缅因州的一套房♥子
We've inherited a house
是我堂兄斯蒂芬留下来的
In Maine from my cousin Stephen.
那地方甚至有个名字 查伯怀特
Even has a name: Chapelwaite.
你一定是查尔斯·布恩船长吧
You must be Charles Boone, the sea captain?
这些是我的孩子
These are my children.
布恩夫人不来吗
Is there a Mrs. Boone coming?
我的妻子去世了
My wife passed.
丽贝卡·摩根 你是位作家
Rebecca Morgan, you're a writer.
镇上只有一个好故事 母亲
There's only one good story in town, Mother.
早安 听说你在找家庭女教师
Good day. I hear you're looking for a governess.
那个小女孩是谁 -玛塞拉
Who's the little girl? - Must be Marcella.
斯蒂芬的女儿 她过世了
Stephen's dalughter. She passed away.
你为什么从来不提你父亲呢
How come you never talk about your father?
他是个古怪的人
He was a peculiar man.
我担心这儿有老鼠
I'm afraid we have rats.
它们变聪明了
They're being clever now.
你的家族"名声"远扬 布恩先生
Your family has a reputation, Mr. Boone.
斯蒂芬是一部分原因
Stephen was a part of that.
我会把锯木厂卖♥♥了离开 -我自有计划
I would sell the mill and go. - Well, I have other plans.
你父亲... -父亲曾是菲利普·布恩的律师
Your father... - Father was Phillip Boone's lawyer
他活在那男人的恐惧之下 我知道的
and he lived in fear of the man, I am aware.
我们祈祷过再也不要看见布恩家的人了
We prayed we'd seen the last Boone.
为什么
And why is that?
有些人将镇上的疫病归咎于查伯怀特
Some blame Chapelwaite for the illness in town.
你怎么说 爱德华
What about you, Edward?
你家苏珊病了
Your little Susan's sick.
我们把那些新来的布恩家的人赶走
Let's send these new Boones packing.
烧了他们
Burn it then.
谁在那儿
Who goes there?
你心里有事却瞒着我们
There's something that you hide from us.
它要来了
It's coming.
蠕虫
The worm.
我很害怕
It scares me.
你做得很好
You're doing very well.
你做得很好
You're doing very well.
不 -大口呼吸
No! - Breathe, breathe.
把它弄出来
Get it out!
我已经能看到他了 菲丝
Your baby's breached, Faith.
我们没有时间了 你得用力
We don't have much time. You need to push now!
加把劲 就是这样 做得对
Come on. That's it. That's it.
呼吸 做得好 再来一次
Breathe! Well done, one more.
宝宝出来了
The baby's coming!
轻轻用力 轻轻地
Gentle pushes now. Gentle.
轻轻推几次
Little pushes.
用力 用力
Push! Push!
你好
Hello.
上帝保佑 -怎么了
God help us. - What?
我想看我的宝宝
I want to see my baby.
让我看看我的女儿吧 -是儿子
Please. Let me see her. - Him.
是个男孩 -男孩
It's a boy. - A boy.
不
No.
不
No!
摩根小姐 早上好
Good morning, Miss Morgan.
布恩先生 你一早就出门
Mr. Boone. You were out early.
没错
I was.
我带洛亚去镇上
I'm taking Loa to town.
等下和你跟另外两个孩子在学校见
We'll meet you and the other two at school.
你发现了什么
What have you found?
我在欣赏您的藏书
I was admiring your books
然后我... 无意看到了这些
and I... I came across these old letters
我父亲和布恩家之间的旧信
between my father and the Boones.
他曾是你们的律师
He was their attorney.
有些上面有我父亲的签名
Some bear my father's signature.
你知道他为我叔叔和堂兄工作吗
You knew he worked for my uncle and cousin?
是的
I did.
对不起 我应该提前告知的
I'm sorry. I should've mentioned that.
你父亲对他们有什么看法吗
And what was his opinion of them?
我父亲惧怕菲利普
My father was intimidated by Phillip.
我知道了
I see.
如果这些信件对你有意义的话 就留着吧
Well, if the letters have any meaning to you, keep them.
没什么意义
They don't.
我十五岁时 父亲就去了纽约
My father left for New York when I was 15
壮大他的律所
to grow his law practice.
从此之后就没有他的消息了
We haven't heard from him since.
显然 他有了新的家庭
Apparently, he started a second family
也抛弃了他们
and abandoned them as well.
你想要的话可以把信拿走
They're yours if you want them.
洛亚
Loa?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel.
早上好 罗斯 -早上好
Mornin', Rose. - Mornin'.
你见到爱德华了吗
Have you seen Edward?
昨天在酒馆后就没见过了
Not since yesterday at the tavern.
苏珊昨晚看见他驾马车离开了
Susan saw him leave last night with the wagon.
他有说要去哪吗
Did he say where he was going?
他没说 罗斯
He didn't say, Rose.
他一直没回家
He never came home.
好了 我们得去锯木厂了
Well, we're on our way to the mill.
如果他在那 我会让他回家的
If he's there, I'll send him home.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
那该死的傻瓜给自己惹了什么麻烦
What'd that damn fool get himself into?
没事的 你可以相信我
It's okay. You can trust me.
你女儿是几岁得病的
How old was your daughter when she contracted the disease?
三岁
She was three.
我们船上的事务长收受贿赂
Our ship's purser took a bribe,
给我们送来几桶变质的牛肉
sent us off with casks of spoiled beef.
那东西连猪都不吃
The food wasn't fit for hogs.
佝偻病的确切病因还尚未清楚 布恩先生
No one knows the exact cause of rickets, Mr. Boone.
她的腿比看上去强壮
Her leg is stronger than it looks.
我会开维生素药膏和酏剂给她
I'm going to prescribe a vitamin rub and elixir.
从这里到克罗泽特
We've seen doctors in every port
我们看过每个港口的医生
from here to the Crozets.
他们都开过类似的处方
They all prescribe some variation of the same thing.
我本来希望...
I was hoping...
我们接受任何新疗法
We're open to anything new.
恐怕我不能如您所愿
I'm afraid I don't have anything like that.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
今日好运
Good luck today.
我想回家
I want to go home.
这里就是你的家
We are home.
去吧
Go on.
拿好这些
There you go. Okay?
早上好 费斯校长
Good morning, Headmaster Fish.
你确定要送他们来吗 摩根小姐
Are you sure about this, Miss Morgan?
这是一所公学
It is a public school.
我猜你们没有出生证明吧
No birth certificates, I presume?
没有
No.
有隶属国籍和种族吗
Any particular nation or tribe?
我们出生在船上 -独角鲸号♥
We were born on ship. - The Narwhal.
你们接种过天花疫苗吗
Have you been vaccinated for smallpox?
是的 -有居留权吗
Yes. - Proof of residency?
真要这样吗 亨利
Really, Henry?
孩子们 听老师和班长的话
Children, heed your teachers and monitors.
照顾好彼此
Look after each other.
第一天总是最糟糕的
The first day is always the worst.
来吧
Come on.
两年前的七月 我们失去了这对双胞胎
We lost the twins two years ago in July.
因为这个病吗 -是的
To the illness? - Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表