剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
我永远也报答不了你
I can never repay you.
我们会等你明天回来
We'll expect you back tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
丽贝卡·摩根说 菲利普·布恩昨晚来了这
Rebecca Morgan says Phillip Boone was in this room last night.
她看到他攻击玛丽了
She saw him attack Mary.
乔治 菲利普·布恩已经死了
Phillip Boone is dead, George.
谁说的
Says who?
伊丽莎白·科罗丽丝
Elizabeth Cloris?
从伤口周围没有淤青来看
From the lack of bruising around the punctures,
几乎可以肯定这是咬伤
I'd almost say that they were bites of some sort.
但不是人类咬的
But not human.
她从没提到过这些伤口
She never complained about these wounds?
没有
No.
咬伤的部位要么是走运 要么是精心选择的
The position is either very lucky or quite strategic.
为了什么
For what?
放血
Bloodletting.
我之前怎么就没注意到呢
How could I have missed these before?
本来就是发现不了的
You weren't meant to find them.
母亲 进来吧
Mother? Come on in.
丽贝卡 孩子们 你们好
Rebecca. Hello, children.
你好 摩根太太
Hello, Mrs. Morgan.
上楼吧 右手边第二间房♥
Go on upstairs. Second door on your right.
不用客气
Make yourselves at home.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我们需要一个地方住几天
We needed a place to stay for a few days.
他们的父亲呢
Where's their father?
去耶路撒冷地了
He's riding for Jerusalem's Lot.
为什么 那里有什么
Why is he doing that? What's out there?
说起来你可能不信
This will sound mad,
但不只有菲利普·布恩还活着
but it's not just Phillip Boone who's alive.
斯蒂芬也是
Stephen is, too.
查尔斯昨晚看见他了
Charles saw him alive last night.
他们父子俩伪造了自己的死亡
Father and son faked their death
现在住在查伯怀特的墙壁里
and are living in the walls of Chapelwaite.
我得看下我给你的那些信
I need to see those letters I gave you,
父亲和布恩家之间的通信
the ones between Father and the Boones.
为什么这附近的农场都荒废了
Why are the farms around here all abandoned?
不知道
I don't know.
几年前还不是这样的
They weren't a few years back.
丽贝卡提到关于我曾祖父的故事
Rebecca mentioned stories about my great-grandfather.
你听说过什么
What have you heard?
传教士之角的人们对詹姆斯·布恩众说纷纭
People in Preacher's Corners can't make up their minds about James Boone.
我听说他是个杀手
I heard he was a killer.
鬼魂
A ghost.
甚至是魔鬼本身
Even the devil himself.
爱丽丝
Alice?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我恨上帝
I hate God.
他既邪恶... 又残忍♥
He's wicked... and cruel.
夺走我的孩子 却给不值得的人送子
He takes my babies, but delivers one to the undeserving
比如菲丝·普林格
like Faith Pringle.
怀疑自己的信仰是很正常的
It's natural to question your faith,
但你不该把你的情况与他人作比较
but you shouldn't compare your situation to others.
这样不合适
It's unbecoming.
马丁 我一直在想
You know, I wonder, Martin,
你为什么让玛塞拉·布恩进我们家
why you let Marcella Boone into our home.
你该放下了
You need to stop this.
玛塞拉·布恩不是疾病的起因
Marcella Boone was not the cause of the illness.
我知道上帝不许你盲目指责他人
I understand that you refuse to accuse blindly, God forbid,
但你一定要如此盲目地替她辩护吗
but must you defend so blindly?
我从不想让那个被诅咒的孩子在我孩子身边
I never wanted that cursed child around my babies.
我求过你
I begged you.
但你还是这么做了
But you let her.
爱丽丝 孩子们都很喜欢她
The children adored her, Alice.
我不会让你继续指责我 就因为...
I am not gonna have you continuously blame me for...
说啊
Say it.
说吧 马丁
Say it, Martin.
就因为我们的孩子被杀了
For the murder of our children.
如果她是我们的孩子 我会爱她的
I could love that child, if it were ours.
即使她多么丑陋不堪 我还是会爱她
Even with all its ugliness, I could still love it.
你是不是出轨了 马丁
Did you stray, Martin?
她是你的孩子吧
Is it your child?
是的
It is.
耶路撒冷地的人昨晚来查伯怀特了
Last night, people from Jerusalem's Lot came to Chapelwaite.
什么人
What people?
好几十年没人住那了
No one's lived there for decades.
现在有了
They do now.
他们来给查尔斯带信儿
They came with a message for Charles.
似乎有个叫雅各布的人想见他
It seems this man named Jakub wants to meet with him.
不管他是谁
Whoever this Jakub is,
他借上帝之名 掌管着这些人
he wields the power of God over these people.
所以我才想再看看这些信
That's why I wanted to look at these letters again.
我在某个地方读到过他的名字
I saw his name somewhere amongst them.
找到了 雅各布
Here it is. Jakub.
这个雅各布联♥系♥父亲似乎是为了本书
It appears this Jakub contacted Father in regards to a book:
"蠕虫之谜"
De Vermis Mysteriis.
这个名字真古怪
Heh. It's a peculiar name.
是拉丁语 "蠕虫之谜"的意思
It's Latin. "Mysteries of the Worm".
布恩太太 我是乔治·丹尼森
Mrs. Boone? It's George Dennison.
救命 母亲 求你了 -布恩太太
Help! Mother, please! - Mrs. Boone?
站住 快走开 -救命
Stop! Go away! - Help!
快走 你救不了他们的
Leave here! You can't save them!
母亲 别这样 求你了
Please, Mother, no!
不要
No!
布恩先生
Mr. Boone!
有人吗
Hello!
就是这儿了 布恩先生
There it is, Mister Boone.
耶路撒冷地
Jerusalem's Lot.
我还是第一次走这么远
This is as far as I ever came.
在这还能看到那边的老教堂
You can see the old church up there.
他们用布恩家的木材修缮了它
They fixed that up with Boone timber.
艾博 你先回传教士之角吧
Able, would you please ride back to Preacher's Corners?
我回去前 替我照看好我家人
Keep an eye on my family until I return.
布恩先生 我可以一起... -不用了
Mister Boone, I can come... - No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我来找雅各布
I'm here for Jakub.
这里说 父亲违背布恩家族的意愿
It says here Father brought Jakub to Maine
让雅各布来缅因州来见他
for a meeting against the Boones' wishes.
这是两年前的事
This was two years ago.
母亲
Mother?
怎么了
What is it?
这是什么
What's that?
我收到你父亲的第二任妻子的信
A letter I received from your father's second wife.
我不懂 这和这一切有什么关系吗
I don't understand. What does that have to do with any of this?
她想知道我是不是和你父亲复合了
She wanted to know if I'd reconciled with your father.
自从他来缅因州办事之后
She hadn't seen nor heard from him
她就再没见过或听到过他的消息
since he left for business in Maine.
所以 父亲把会面定在缅因州...
So, Father set his meeting in Maine...
然后再没回过纽约
and never made it back to New York?
玛丽 你在这很安全
You'll be safe here, Mary.
我爱你
I love you.
睡吧
Sleep now.
洛亚
Loa?
怎么了
What's wrong?
是因为父亲吗
Is it Father?
我想回岛上
I want to go back to the island.
想和我们的人在一起
I want to be with our people.
父亲会带我们回去的 这下他不会待在这了
Father will take us back. After this, he won't stay.
不 他会的
Yes, he will.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表