剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
去告诉父亲
Tell Father.
我能听到他们的声音
I can hear them.
他们进来了
They're in.
撤退回餐厅
Fall back to the dining room.
这是为了混淆视听
It's to create confusion.
快走
Go, go, go!
关上 关上门障
Close it! Close the barrier!
他们全面入侵了
They're everywhere!
你不能离开厨房♥
You can't leave the kitchen!
昂娜 -我跟她去
Honor! - I'll go with her.
丹在哪
Where's Tane?
他没跟你一起吗
He's not with you?
我听到墙里有人时 让他来告诉你了
I sent him to get you when I heard people in the walls.
他们在楼梯上
They're on the stairs.
我去找他 你走吧
I'll find him! Go!
丹
Tane.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
丹 快跟我走
Tane? Now.
你会伤害我吗
Are you gonna hurt me?
不会
No.
但他们会
But they will.
我得去找我儿子
I'm gonna have to find my boy!
我出去后关上门障 -好
Close the barricade behind me. - Okay.
别去
Don't do it.
我得找到我儿子
I need to find my son.
不行 他们在引你出来
No, they're trying to draw you out.
坚持计划
Stick with the plan.
糟了
Oh, no.
不
No.
恶鬼 你等着瞧
I'm coming for you, demon.
我会砍了你的头
I'll have your head.
不要啊
Oh, no!
他们进地下室了 他们拿到书了
They're in the cellar! They've got the book!
父亲
Father!
后退 别动
Stay back! Don't move!
这不可能
It can't be.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
让开
Step aside!
父亲
Father!
昂娜 昂娜 昂娜
Honor, Honor, Honor.
没事了
...It's all right.
丽贝卡 把这拿下去
Rebecca, take this downstairs.
去帮丹尼森吧
Go! Help Dennison.
昂娜 你还好吗
Honor, are you all right?
我还好 -来帮帮我
I am. - Come, help me with this.
帮我把它抬起来 堵住门
Help me with this. Block the door.
丹
Tane?
我不知道他在哪
I don't know.
看好这个
Secure this.
你们都会死在这里的
You're all going to die here.
无处可逃了
There's no escape.
丹
Tane?
丹
Tane?
丹 丹在这下面吗
Tane? Is Tane down here?
看来不在
I don't think so.
我来了
I'm coming.
查尔斯
Charles.
我们怎么办
What are we doing?
随意开火
Fire at will.
查尔斯 你快来看
Charles. You need to see this.
不会吧
No.
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch. You son of a bitch.
父亲 父亲
Father! Father!
昂娜
Honor?
父亲
Father!
儿子
Son!
我撑不住了
I can't hold it!
他们要突破障碍物了
They're coming over the barricade!
下去地下室
Into the cellar!
所有人赶紧下去
Everyone! Now!
来祈祷吧
Come say your prayers. Say your prayers.
基♥督♥临于寂静 基♥督♥临于险境
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
[出自圣帕特里克护心铠甲祝文 即鹿鸣颂]
基♥督♥临于友人与生人之口
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.
基♥督♥临于我下 基♥督♥临于我上
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
基♥督♥临于爱我者之心
Christ in hearts of all that love me.
基♥督♥临于我后 基♥督♥临于我前
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
基♥督♥庇佑我于此日
Christ to comfort and restore me.
基♥督♥临于寂静 基♥督♥临于险境 基♥督♥临于友人...
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in mouth of friend...
他们要闯进来了
They're comin' through!
基♥督♥临于我后 基♥督♥庇佑我于此日
Christ behind me, Christ to comfort and restore me.
牧师 后退
Hold back, Minister!
基♥督♥临于我前 基♥督♥临于我后
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
基♥督♥庇佑我于此日
Christ to comfort and restore me.
基♥督♥临于寂静 基♥督♥临于险境
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
基♥督♥临于友人与生人之口
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.
他们要闯进来了 -都准备好
They're coming through! - Get ready!
查尔斯
Charles!
怎么回事
What's happening?
他们走了
They're leaving.
为什么
Why?
他们怎么会走了
Why would they do that?
父亲 我不得不这么做
I had to do it, Father.
她说这样才能让他们停下
She said it would make them stop.
什么
What?
丹 这是谁说的
Tane, who said that?
让他们停下什么
Make what stop?
洛亚
Loa.
我把书给她了
I gave her the book.
儿子... 不要
Son... No!
不 不
No! No!
只有这样才能制止他们
It was the only way to stop them!
她是想救我们 对不起
She wanted to save us! I'm sorry!
洛亚
Loa!
洛亚
Loa!
洛亚
Loa!
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表