剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
我就让你如愿以偿
Well, here it comes.
洛亚
Loa.
你得躲起来
You have to hide.
躲到那后面去
You have to. Hide behind there.
我会回来找你的
I'll come back for you.
快去
Go now.
查尔斯
Charles!
斯蒂芬
Stephen!
停下
Stop!
黑暗的降临
The coming of the dark.
比我想象的还美丽
It's even more beautiful than I imagined.
到此为止吧
No more.
看看我们
Look at us.
我们并没有那么不同 堂弟
We're not so different, cousin.
我们不都失去了很多吗
Haven't we both lost enough?
你是我唯一的家人了
You're the only family I've got.
我们来结束这场战争 一起迎接蠕虫吧
Let's end this fight and welcome the Worm together.
不可能
Never.
你真傻
You're a fool.
你父亲畏惧这本书
Your father feared the book.
他很软弱
He was weak.
就像你一样
Like you.
别这么做 斯蒂芬 -都结束了
Don't do it, Stephen! - It's over!
复活
Resurgemus.
复活
Resurgemus!
起来 畜生
Get up, you bastard.
堂弟... -起来
Cousin... - Get up.
血债血偿 堂兄
Blood calls blood, cousin.
洛亚 过来
Loa. Come.
洛亚
Loa.
洛亚 出来吧
Loa, come out.
洛亚
Loa.
没事了 都结束了
It's all right. It's over.
你安全了
You're safe.
来吧
Come.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是
I am, too.
来吧
Come.
回家吧
Come home.
布恩先生
Mister Boone!
布恩先生
Mister Boone!
其他人呢
Where are the others?
现在只剩我们了
It's just us now.
把这鬼地方烧个精光
Leave no trace of this godforsaken place.
艾博
Able.
我父亲在哪 -他没事
Where's Father? - He's okay.
别担心 他在家等着我们呢
Don't worry. We're to meet him at the house.
丽贝卡 谢天谢地
Rebecca! Oh, thank God!
都结束了
It's over.
就是他
It was him.
父亲已经...
Father's gone...
永远死了
for good now.
他们不会想见到我的
They won't want to see me.
他们会害怕的
They'll be scared.
一开始可能会
They may be at first.
但我们会证明 没什么好怕的
But we'll prove that there's nothing to be frightened of.
父亲
Father!
你成功了 我就知道你能行
You did it! I knew you would!
我还很担心
I was so worried.
见到你们俩真好
It's good to see you both.
昂娜 丹 你们好
Hello, Honor. Tane.
她怎么在这里
What is she doing here?
那本书在她那儿
She has the book.
是的
Yes.
必须得由他们种族来保管
It has to be with her kind.
这样我们才能平安无事
That's what keeps us well.
洛亚现在回来了
Loa's home now.
丹 去打点水 我们要洗漱
Tane, we'll need water to wash.
昂娜 把马牵回马厩
Honor, take the horses to the stable.
去吧
Go on.
丽贝卡... -丹
Rebecca... - Tane.
丹 跟我来
Tane, come with me.
走吧
Go on.
他们不欢迎我
They don't want me.
会变好的
That will change.
你回房♥间吧
Why don't you go up to your room?
去吧
Go on now.
她说的对 父亲
She's right, Father.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
她是你妹妹 -不 她不是
She's your sister. - No, she's not.
她不再是了
Not anymore.
没必要害怕洛亚
Loa's not the one to be frightened of.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你觉得还有其他吸血鬼吗
You think there are others?
没错
I do.
我们还拿着那本书 他们一定会来抢的
We still have the book. They'll come for it.
昂娜 去把马拴好
Honor, stable the horses.
我不想要她在这 -去看着马
I don't want her here. - The horses!
不许再说了
Not another word.
查尔斯 我知道你在怕什么
Charles... I know what you're afraid of.
但你和你父亲不一样
But you are not your father.
你知道该怎么做
You will know what to do.
丹 她已经不是我们的家人了
No, Tane. She's not one of us anymore.
她之前帮过我
She helped me before.
我好害怕 她会伤害我们吗
I'm afraid. Will she hurt us?
不能相信她 她很危险
She can't be trusted. She's dangerous.
艾博 帮我个忙
Able, I need a favor.
什么事 布恩先生
Anything, Mr. Boone.
去镇上把吉尔福德医生请来
Ride to town, bring Doctor Guilford.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
艾博 让他把医疗器械也带上
Able, tell him to bring his medical instruments.
好的
Of course.
你受伤了吗 父亲
Are you hurt, Father?
别担心 一切都好
Nothing to worry about.
进来吧
Come in.
你父亲的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your father.
真有意思
It's funny.
我应该难过才对 但我却感觉解脱了
I should feel melancholy, but mostly what I feel is liberated.
现在怎么办 查尔斯
What now, Charles?
我们的未来何去何从
Where do we go from here?
只要那本书还存在...
As long as that book exists...
只要它还出没于世间
as long as it's out in the open,
孩子们就会有危险
my children's lives are in danger.
以后肯定还会有...
It's only a matter of time before...
像雅各布一样的人来抢夺
others like Jakub come for it.
一定有出路的
There must be a way out.
是有
There is.
但如果能想到其他办法
It's not what I would've chosen,
我绝对不会走这条路
if I thought there was any other way.
你想过孩子们没了你该怎么办吗
Don't you worry what will become of the children without you?
当然想过
Of course I do.
但我知道如果我不这么做 他们会变成怎样
But I know what will become of them if I don't do this.
我可以帮昂娜和丹摆脱诅咒
I have a chance to free Honor and Tane from this curse.
他们就能主宰自己的命运了
They can create their own destiny.
也许有一天 他们会...
Maybe someday they will...
他们会意识到 这是我能送给他们的
they'll realize that this is the greatest gift
最好的礼物
I could ever give them.
我会一直照顾他们的
I want you to know I will always watch over them.
不管他们愿不愿意
Whether they want me to or not.
他们会愿意的
They will.
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表