剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道你曾和我的家人间发生了什么
Now, I don't know what happened between you and my family,
但我和我的孩子们都没参与其中
but neither myself nor my children were a part of that.
他们只想在这里有个全新的开始
We want nothing more than a fresh start here.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you.
我们走了 快走
We're leaving. Let's go.
-快走 泰恩 -我们做错什么了吗
- Go! Tane! - Did we do something wrong?
洛亚 快来 快点
Loa! Come! Now!
洛亚 快来 快点
Loa! Come on! Now!
真为你们感到羞耻
Shame on you.
教堂的事我很抱歉
Sorry about church.
那不是你的错
That's not your fault.
塞缪尔·盖洛普说我的家人是瘟疫
Samuel Gallup called my family a plague.
塞缪尔·盖洛普是个暴躁的老清教♥徒♥
Samuel Gallup is a crabby old Puritan.
不仅如此
It's more than that.
有人把镇上的疫病归咎于怀特大宅
Some blame Chapelwaite for the illness in town.
首先患病的是替你堂兄工作的
The first afflicted were two stable hands
两个固定员工
who worked here for your cousin.
两人都死了 那是两年前的事
Both died. That was two years ago.
自那以后 已有五人去世
Since then, five have been planted in the church graveyard.
但这很难证明
But that's hardly proof.
如果传言是真的 我也不会在这里了
If it were, I wouldn't be here.
洛亚在做什么
What's Loa doing?
她想一个人待会
She wants to be alone.
我该不管她 对吗
So I should leave her then, right?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
我之前发脾气了
I lost my temper earlier.
我
I...
我很抱歉 我不该像那样抓着你
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that.
但你必须听我的话
But you need to mind me.
我明白你为什么怪我
I understand why you blame me.
真的
I do.
如果留在岛上
Your mother never would've gotten sick
你母亲绝不会生病
if she'd stayed on the island.
你的腿也不会因佝偻病而萎缩
Your leg never would've withered from rickets.
但你母亲如此固执
But she was so strong, your mother.
坚持要来
She... insisted on coming.
她要求我们一家人必须在一起
She demanded we were a family.
我也很想她
I miss her, too.
我很想她 但是
I miss her, but...
你不能永远保持沉默
you can't stay silent forever.
你瞒着我们在里面藏了件东西
There's something inside that you hide from us.
我很害怕
It scares me.
当我父亲生病时 吉尔福德医生说
When my father got sick, Doctor Guilford said,
"烧了他的衣服 和床上用品"
"Burn his clothes. Burn the bedding."
屁用没有 但这确实是个好主意
Well, it didn't do shit, but it was the right idea.
我们把这些新来的布恩们赶走吧
Let's send these new Boones packing
趁他们的罪恶还没有蔓延到我们身上
before they inflict their own wickedness on us.
你怎么说 爱德华
What about you, Edward?
你的小苏珊病了 下一个会是谁
Your little Susan's sick. Who's next?
那就烧了它
Burn it then.
去做吧
Do it.
灯油
苏珊
Susan!
你快回屋里去
I need you to go back in the house.
外面冷
It's cold out here.
我可以今晚离开 没人会怪我
I could leave tonight and no one would fault me.
我可以编造一个苍白的故事
I could fabricate a pale fiction
讲述布恩一家及其他们的审判
of these Boones and their trial.
除了我 谁会知道
Who would know but me?
但这正是最吸引人的地方
But therein lies the hook.
因为独自在黑暗中
For alone in the dark,
我需要回答的是我自己
me is who I answer to.
真♥相♥就藏在这座黑暗庄园的
Hidden within the crude timbers of this dark manor
粗糙木料中
lies the truth.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
在这幢房♥子外
Outside this house,
恐惧正在积聚
fear gathers,
无知像疫病般从一户传到另一户
and ignorance spreads from home to home like the illness.
谁在那里
Who goes there?
是什么驱使这家人走向其悲惨的深渊
What drove this bloodline to its tragic depths?
发疯
自杀 谋杀 发疯
Suicide, murder, madness.
想要了解怀特大宅的真♥相♥
To know the truth of Chapelwaite,
我就必须了解查尔斯·布恩的秘密
I must know the mystery of Charles Boone.
来了
It's coming!
虫子来了
The worm!
剧集 | 耶路撒冷地(2021) | 导航列表