剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Walt Disney was, like, um, jizzing, basically,
华特·迪士尼喜欢
for rich Euros and feudal lords,
有钱欧洲人和封建领主
and Mickey Mouse was supposed to represent a dirty little Jew.
米老鼠代表的其实是下流犹太人
Straight up.
真的
He was, like, on the ship, you know what I mean?
它在船上 懂我意思吗
Like -- He was, like, a plotting and scheming dirty little Jew,
它就是个诡计多端的下流犹太人
which I love to plot and scheme, so I'm, like, you got me, Walt.
我喜欢阴谋诡计 所以我想 被你识破了 华特
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
好好 好好
Who do I want? Who do I want?
我想听谁 我想听谁
I-- I know.
我知道了
Ready? From inside the mouth.
准备 从嘴巴里面开始
Ohh, the Kennedys.
肯尼迪家族
Ooh, thank you. The Kennedys. Obviously, first of all, sex addicts.
谢谢 肯尼迪家族 首先他们有性瘾
Second of all, they killed Marilyn Monroe.
其次 他们杀了玛丽莲·梦露
Wait, hold on.
等等
I thought Marilyn Monroe died of a drug overdose.
玛丽莲·梦露不是嗑药过量死的吗
The government killed her because she knew too much.
政♥府♥杀了她因为她知道得太多了
Like, she just knew stuff about --
她知道...
Yeah, she knew about their bodies. She knew about their policies.
她知道他们的身体 知道他们的政策
Like, where did you hear that?
你从哪儿听说来的
I will double check, but, um --
我核实下 不过
It's widely known.
这是人尽皆知的事
It's widely known.
人尽皆知
All right.
好吧
Well, these are gonna come in handy for when I'm lonely.
我寂寞的时候就可以看这些打发时间了
Okay, another one.
再来一个
What's up?
好啊
The post office.
邮局
Okay, so the way that the post office controls women is...
邮局控制女性的方式是...
Abbi? Abbi, Abbi, are you insane?
艾比 艾比 艾比 你疯了吗
You -- you weren't gonna wake me up?
你不打算叫醒我吗
Are you psychotic? You were gonna leave without saying goodbye?
你精神错乱了吗 你不跟我道别就走吗
I'm sorry, dude.
对不起
We said goodbye a million times.
我们道别过无数次
I-I didn't know how to do this one.
我不知道这次该怎么道别
Yeah, but I got you something.
但我给你准备了一样东西
It's a go bag.
一个应急包
The apocalypse will happen,
末日会到来
and I will meet you in St. Louis.
我会来圣路易斯见你
Right, okay.
好的
I'm so proud of you.
我很为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you, too, dude.
我也为你骄傲
Really, you are, like --
真的 你是
You're the smartest person I know.
你是我认识的最聪明的人
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, are you kidding me?
是啊 你开玩笑吗
I'm, like, the only person you know.
我是你唯一认识的人
For real, though, Ilana. You, like --
不过讲真 阿♥拉♥娜 你
You're gonna kill it. I'm so excited.
你会秒杀全场的 我好激动
For everything for you.
为一切也为你
You've got so much.
你体内
So much inside of you.
蕴藏了巨大能量
You have so much to give.
你有好多本事
So much all wrapped up.
都包裹好了
And you're just letting it unroll.
等着你展开
I mean, I don't even feel like I was, like, alive before I met you.
我在遇见你之前甚至不觉得自己是活人
You, like, taught me --
你教我
Taught me how to do it, dude.
教我怎么有活力
Well, you're alive as hell now.
你现在活力四射
This is really brave, and it's the right thing.
你很勇敢 这也是正确的选择
I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.
没有你我肯定做不到
Come on, you dumb broads!
快点 你们两个臭婆娘
I'm saying goodbye to my best friend, you fucking fuck.
我在跟我最好的朋友道别 傻♥逼♥
This is a once-in-a-lifetime, emotional moment
这是一生只有一次和我灵魂姐妹的
with my soul sister, you rank rat whore!
真情流露时刻 你个狗屎玩意儿
See if I tip you!
看我给不给你小费
You're just so beautiful from the inside out.
你的美丽由内而外
No, dude, you are, really.
不 你才是 真的
Okay. Go.
好了 走吧
Go, go, go, go, go. Okay.
走吧 好
You got this. You got this.
你可以的 你可以的
Okay.
好了
Okay. Bye.
好 拜拜
Okay.
好的
I love you.
我爱你
Fuck!
靠
Oh, my God.
我的天
Yes!
棒
Freaking jackpot.
中大奖了
Eww, dude!
恶心
Insane.
不可思议
Walking it? Disgusting.
遛那只狗 太恶心了
Well, thank you for keeping me up to date
谢谢你给我汇报
on all of New York's most current events. Yeah.
纽约的最新时事 嗯
How have you been?
你最近怎么样
Well, since last night, I went to sleep,
昨晚后 我上♥床♥睡觉
and then I woke up,
然后醒来
and then I went to the coffee shop.
然后去咖啡店
My coffee shop. Cute, cute.
我的咖啡店 可爱
I also went to sleep and woke up,
我也去睡觉然后醒来
so we are on the same schedule.
所以我们日程是一样的
Ew, you know what happened to me today?
你知道我今天遇到了什么吗
I bumped into this girl, and I was, like, "Sorry."
我碰到了一个女生 我说"抱歉"
And she was, like, "You're fine."
她说"你没事"
Ew. "You're fine"?
靠 "你没事"
Fuck her. Right?
去她妈的 是吧
I'm, like, I know I'm fine, at least.
我知道我没事 至少没事
Just say, "It's okay."
就说"没关系"不就行了
I mean, that's not even part of my vocabulary.
这根本不在我的词汇范围内
You have to be, like, trained for that to be a response.
你必须经过训练才能这样回答
That's right. Don't tell me my value 'cause you know what?
没错 别告诉我的价值 因为你知道吗
I'm actually foiiine.
我棒呆了
Oh, you foiiine, baby. You, too.
你确实棒呆 你也是
All right, listen. I got to go.
好了 我得挂了
Uh, I'll call you when I leave the studio, okay?
我离开工作室后再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
Ooh, the studio? Okay.
工作室啊 好的
Love you, baby.
爱你 亲爱的
All right. Love you, too.
好 我也爱你
Dude, I am so excited to fucking deejay this bat mitzvah tonight.
我好激动今晚要在这个犹太女孩成人仪式上做DJ
Rich children, like, legit know how to party.
有钱人小孩 真的懂怎么派对
But honestly, like, what is deejaying?
不过什么是DJ
I think it's just a playlist, right?
就是个歌♥单 对吗
Yeah, but, like, with a table.
嗯 不过还有个桌子
You dropped these.
你东西掉了
Oh, my God. Thanks.
天 谢谢
Okay, so who were those guys
和我们昨晚在屋顶上
we ended up playing pool with on the roof last night?
打台球的那几个人是谁啊
I don't know. I think one of them played for the Knicks.
我不知道 有一个貌似是纽约尼克斯队的
Did you just make change with a homeless guy?
你刚才是和流浪汉换零钱吗
First of all, it's a man without a home.
第一 那是个没有家的男人
Second, we gonna act like he ain't got no small bills?
第二 我们难道要假装他没零钱吗
The information inside your brain is just vast.
你脑子里的信息浩瀚无穷
Vast and then also, there's nothing.
浩瀚无穷但也空空如也
Yeah, but good nothing.
嗯 但是是好的空空如也
You're, like, just smart, you know what I mean?
你很聪明 懂我意思吗
Am I, though? Yes, you're so smart.
是吗 是的 你特别聪明
Thank you. I wouldn't say at, like,
谢谢 虽然不擅长
you know, reading and writing, but --
看书写字 但是
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表