剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
the way you helped me grow.
就像你帮助我成长那样
I mean, you're gonna teach them how to feel their feelings
你会教他们怎么感受自己的感受
and how to do sex the right way.
怎么正确做♥爱♥
There's no right way. See?
没有正确的方式 看吧
This is what I'm talking about.
我就是这意思
Can I ask one thing of you?
我能请求你一件事吗
Anything, dude. Whatever.
当然 什么事都行
I want more of your hair.
我想要更多你的头发
I want a long-ass tail for sniffing.
我要一根长辫子供我闻
I-I shape my phone wigs
当地铁困在两个车站之间
when the train gets stuck between stations.
我会修剪我的手♥机♥假发
Um, so...
所以
Okay. Sure.
好的 没问题
I-I-I would love to.
我很乐意
Ab.
小艾
I'm not talking about shavings.
不是剃毛
The root.
我要发根
You should feel metal on your scalp skin.
你的头皮应该感觉像金属
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
Yeah, well, I mean, I don't know when the sun's gonna set,
我不知道太阳什么时候会下山
but maybe we can, like, walk a little bit down --
或许我们可以去散散步
Talk soon.
回头聊
Okay, handshake.
好的 握手
Yeah, so, you can move in straight up tomorrow.
你明天就能搬进来
Yes! Amazing! Thank you!
太棒了 谢谢你
And I'm sorry about that backup-offer shit before.
之前后备要约的事我很抱歉
I promise I will be a normal roommate.
我保证我会做一个正常的室友
Oh, I-I forgot to tell you one small thing --
我忘了给你说一件小事
Well, actually, two really big things.
不对 是两件大"事"
I have two Great Danes.
我有两只大丹狗
Is that cool?
可以带来吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yes! I'm so glad you love dogs.
棒 真开心你也喜欢狗
Later.
回头聊
Oh, my God. Lookit, they love you!
天呐 看 它们喜欢你
Okay, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, let's go, come on, come on.
碧昂斯 Jay-Z 我们走 快点
Come with Mama.
跟妈妈来
Come on, let's go.
快点
What?
干什么
Okay, um, Ilana, please don't hang up.
阿♥拉♥娜 别挂
I-I know you need space right now,
我知道你现在需要空间
and -- and I really want to respect that,
我也不想打扰
but you have asked me this...
但自从我认识你起
hundreds of times, literally, since the moment I met you,
你就求了我上百次
and it looks like today is the day.
似乎今天是满足你的好日子
I'm gonna show you my poop.
我会给你看我的屎
Oh, my God.
我的天
This means so much to me.
这对我意义重大
Okay.
好
Here we go.
开始了
Fuck!
操
Queen! You must be an Ashkenazi Jew
女王 你一定是德系犹太人
'cause you are lactose in-toler-ant!
因为你乳糖不耐受
Right?
是吧
No way could that have been all in your stomach at one time!
这些不可能同时出现在你的胃里
It was definitely exiting your esophagus
它肯定在进入你小肠的时候
as it was entering your small intestine.
同时也在从你的食道出来
I do feel lighter.
我是感觉轻了一些
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ilana, I needed that to work, dude.
阿♥拉♥娜 我需要这能成功
I am so sorry, and I knew
我很抱歉 我知道
that showing you my poop would cheer you up.
给你看我的屎能让你开心
♪ My poop ♪
♪ 我的屎 ♪
♪ My poop, my poop ♪
♪ 我的屎 我的屎 ♪
♪ My poop ♪
♪ 我的屎 ♪
You sound good.
唱得不错
Thanks. I-I did it a few times before I called you.
谢谢 我打给你之前有练过几遍
You know, I-I guess this distance thing
我想这个远距离
could make us closer in some ways.
也可能让我们关系更加亲密
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
Ab.
小艾
Can I see it one more time?
我还能再看一次吗
Okay, one more time.
好 就一次
And then I really have to flush,
然后我就得冲了
'cause I, like, can't breathe in here anymore.
因为我快要无法呼吸了
Oh, Jesus.
天
Dude, no!
不要
Ilana, no screenshots.
阿♥拉♥娜 不要截屏
Delete that. That's not fair.
删掉 这不公平
Yamaneika! Come here!
亚美妮卡 过来
Ilana, I need to talk to you about something.
阿♥拉♥娜 我得跟你说件事
I got accepted into an artists' residency program
我入选了一个艺术家入驻项目
in Boulder, Colorado.
在科罗拉多州波尔德
Ilana, say something! For crying out loud, dude!
阿♥拉♥娜 说点什么 该死
Talk to me!
跟我说话
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表