剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
That's me as a horny teenager.
那是我青少年时期性♥欲♥旺盛的样子
See the hair?
看到那头发了吗
I guess.
也许吧
Have a seat.
坐
Great fun, huh?
很有意思吧
Yes. Wild. Wild.
是的 很疯狂
Very scary.
吓死人了
So, like I said, I'm Ilana.
我刚才说了 我是阿♥拉♥娜
And this is my, um...
这是我的
Oh, God. She's my everything.
天 她是我的一切
But, you know what, I'll just boil it down to soulmate.
我就归结为灵魂伴侣好了
Let's -- Let's just leave it at soulmate.
嗯 就灵魂伴侣
I'm Abbi.
我是艾比
Nice to meet you both.
很高兴认识你们俩
So, Saul, I'm applying to graduate school,
索尔 我在申请研究生
and I'm writing my personal essay about inherited trauma.
我要写关于遗传性创伤的个人论文
For example, I experience anxiety diarrhea
比如 我每天会经历
three to eight times daily.
三到八次焦虑性腹泻
Now, do you think that somatic expression
你觉得这个身体反应
tracks back to your horrific experience somehow, for sure?
跟你那恐怖的经历有关吗
No.
不
I'm gonna write "possible connection."
那我就写"可能有联♥系♥"
Okay. So, tell me everything.
告诉我一切
I want to hear about mental illness history,
我想了解精神病史
stories from the old country, Nazi shit, anything.
先人故乡 纳粹等等的故事
Tell you what.
这样吧
I'll tell you everything -- the whole family, relatives, everything --
我会告诉你一切 整个家庭 亲戚 一切
if you'll take me out of here for a little while.
只要你带我离开这儿一会儿
I've been cooped up here so long, and you know what?
我被困在这里好久了 知道吗
The food here is horse shit.
这里的食物比屎还难吃
Well, the woman downstairs said we could take you
楼下那个女人说我们可以带你去
wherever you want on this floor.
这层楼的任何地方
Ah, come on. It's so strict down there.
拜托 楼下太严肃了
I-I'm sorry, Saul. We can't.
抱歉 索尔 我们做不到
I mean, we're just following orders.
我们也是听命行事
Well, I've heard that one before.
不是第一次听到这句话了
Okay, okay. We're getting you out of here right now!
好好 我们这就带你走
Yes!
棒
Oh, uh... this guy had an accident.
这人出了点事故
Shit was everywhere. We gotta get rid of the rug.
到处都是屎 我们得扔掉他的地毯
Yep. We're doing it.
我们真的这么做了
Getting him out!
带他出去
Okay. I got -- I can't do this anymore.
好 我 我抬不动了
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay. Ready?
等等 等等 准备好了吗
Alright. Okay. Oh.
好 好
Shit! Shit! God...
该死 靠 老天
Saul! Saul! Are you okay?!
索尔 索尔 你还好吗
Great work, girls.
好样的 姑娘们
Smell that New York air.
闻闻这纽约的空气
It's like garbage. I love it!
就像垃圾 我喜欢
Oh, come on.
扶我起来
So let's get you some real food
我们带你去吃点真正的食物
and get into some real family history.
然后谈谈真正的家族史
For example, I want to know --
比如 我想知道
were your parents mentally ill, like mine?
你父母和我父母一样有精神病吗
Listen -- Before we get to that...
听着 在那之前
Yeah? ...could you guys take me to a shoemaker?
嗯 你们能带我去找个鞋匠吗
Of course, Saul. Good.
当然了 索尔 很好
We'll do you one better.
给你买♥♥双更好的
Ooh! That looks so nice.
看着真不错
Good.
很好
Okay, Saul, now that I've got you in pleasure,
好了 索尔 你现在开心了
interview question number one --
采访第一问
what does post-traumatic stress disorder mean to you?
创伤后应激障碍对你来说意味着什么
Look, they have high tops. I'll be right back.
看 他们有高帮鞋 我马上回来
He is too cute.
他太可爱了
You hear him --
你听他
What?
怎么
I'm just sending a selfie to Leslie.
我在给莱斯利发自♥拍♥
Cute. I just, um...
棒 我只是
I forgot about, uh... you know, uh...
我忘了 你懂的
Girls!
姑娘们
I found it -- a dope-ass pair.
我找到了 一双酷炫的鞋子
I love these shoes.
我爱这双鞋
I love them, too. They look amazing on you. Really.
我也爱 你穿着很好看 真的
- You hungry? Where do you want to eat? - What about Red Hook?
你饿吗 你想去哪吃 红钩区如何
Red Hook is kind of hard to get to, right?
去红钩区有点麻烦
Well, we can always take the Shut up, Saul!
我们可以坐 闭嘴 索尔
What, dude?
怎么了 姐们
Alan motherfucking Cumming.
他妈的艾伦·卡明
Oh, my God.
我的天
Who is that?
那是谁
Alan Cumming! Saul!
艾伦·卡明 索尔
Alan Cumming -- the magical, pansexual,
艾伦·卡明 迷人 泛性恋
New York City party boi-nymph in the beautiful flesh!
纽约派对男神本尊
I have chills.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了
Okay, should we follow him?
我们要跟踪他吗
I mean, I think we have to.
必须的啊
What? I'm starving!
什么 我饿死了
Okay, it is not about you right now, honey.
现在你不是重点 亲爱的
Saul, we're talking about Alan Cumming
索尔 我们说的可是艾伦·卡明
from -- from "Romy and Michelle,"
出演过《阿珠与阿花》
from "The Anniversary Party," from "The Good Wife,"
《今夜狂欢心事多》《傲骨贤妻》
from "Spice World" fame, Saul.
《天旋地转》 索尔
I mean, Alan Cumming created his own perfume line called "Cumming."
艾伦·卡明有自己的香水品牌叫做卡明[射♥精♥]
Is that LOL genie or what?
这不是天才是什么
I'm wearing it right now.
我现在喷的就是它
Saul, I swear to Adonai,
索尔 我向上帝发誓
whatever Alan Cumming has in store for today,
不管艾伦·卡明今天要做什么
you will be titillated by it. Yes.
一定会撩拨到你的 是的
He represents the real New York, okay?
他代表真正的纽约 懂吗
The -- The pre-9/11, pre-"Sex in the City,"
911之前 《欲望都市》之前
Basquiat, Keith Haring New York.
巴斯奎特 凯斯·哈林时代的纽约
The only Haring I'm interested in is pickled herring.
我现在唯一感兴趣的"哈林"是腌鲱鱼
And as soon as we can get to that, I am fine.
只要我们能尽快吃到它 我就不介意
Okay. You got yourself a deal. We'll do it.
好 就这么定了 没问题
Let's go, let's go. Let's go. We'll make it happen. All right!
我们走 我们会满足你的
Come on, Saul. We gotta catch up with him. Hurry it up.
快 索尔 我们要赶上他 快
Alright. Alright. We're gonna catch up.
好 好 我们要追上了
Giddyup, Saul! Come on! We got it, Saul.
快 索尔 我们可以的 索尔
Shit, shit! Here we go.
靠 靠 来了
We're losing him. Okay. Alright. We got
要跟丢了 好的 我们要
Drag brunch! Drag brunch!
变装皇后早午餐 变装皇后早午餐
We must! We must! We must?
必须去 必须去 必须去
We must! We must!
必须去 必须去
Okay.
好
Come on, brother! Here we go.
快点 兄弟 我们来了
Yes!
棒
Can I take your order, baby?
要点餐吗 宝贝
Yes. Can I get a coffee with a side of you?
好 我能要一杯有你一侧的咖啡吗
Sau-ul.
索尔啊
Looks like I got a fresh one, mm-hmm?
来了个新人呀
I love this place. Thank you.
我爱这里 谢谢
And I love money, so make sure y'all tip, okay?
我爱钱 记得给我小费哦
Yes. I'll be back, doll.
好 马上回来 宝贝
Okay. Love it.
嗯 爱死了
That was good.
好吃
Oh, my God, Ilana. He's at the bar.
天啊 阿♥拉♥娜 他在吧台
We have to go pay our respects. Yes. Okay.
我们得去表示敬意 嗯 好
Let's vape and loosen up a little bit. Okay. Thanks.
我们吸点电子烟放松下 好 谢谢
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表