剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I'm so excited to celebrate
我好激动
this momentous occasion with you.
要和你一起庆祝这一重大时刻
I feel like this is your year,
我感觉这是属于你的一年
so you need to do something with it.
所以你得做点什么
If I know my baby's poop schedule,
如果我了解我宝贝的拉屎时间表
she is just about finished.
她应该快完了
Look at these. How cute is this?
看看这些 多可爱
Okay, here we go.
好了
Thank you guys so much for all the sweet messages.
谢谢你们录的温馨信息
I also saw the new butt video.
我也看了新的屁♥股♥视频
Okay, the lady doth not protest, though, so...
但是她并不反对 所以
They're good -- They're good pants for the -- for the butt.
那些裤子很衬我的屁♥股♥
Really good.
真的很不错
It's crazy we never walked across the Brooklyn Bridge together.
我们以前竟然没有一起走过布鲁克林大桥
One day...
总有一天会的
Dude! This is where the Titanic docked.
姐们 这里是泰坦尼克号♥停靠的地方
Are you joking?
你开玩笑吗
I wasn't. I get -- I see now.
我没有 我现在明白了
I mean, I just -- I saw the movie. I just didn't remember.
我刚看了电影 我只是不记得了
This is hard.
这好难
Oh, I love you!
我爱你
Holy shit.
我靠
No!
不
Oh, my God! This sucks!
我的天 这太糟了
What are we gonna do? We can't stop now!
我们要怎么办 我们不能现在终止
Use my phone. Oh, yeah.
用我的手♥机♥ 对啊
You see?
看到了吗
Yeah, I see.
看到了
It's good.
很不错
Suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it.
去死吧 去死吧 去死吧
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Everybody's laughing at you, you fucking clown!
人人都在笑话你 小丑
We did it!
我们做到了
We did it! We walked all of Manhattan,
我们做到了 我们走遍了全曼哈顿
From the tippity-top to the tippity-bottom.
从顶部走到底部
Okay, Abbi, so, what's one thing you did last year
好 艾比 你去年做的哪件事
that you're proud of?
让你感到自豪
What the dude?
搞什么
Holy shit! Are you kidding me?
我♥操♥ 你逗我吗
If you think that I am "Cuckoo caca insahno,"
如果你觉得我是"疯子 屎 精神错乱"
then say it to my face.
那就当着我面说
You're cuckoo caca insahno.
你是疯子 屎 精神错乱
Wait a second. Did you follow us down here?
等等 你跟踪我们过来的吗
Yes. How?
是的 怎么跟的
You posted your location tags.
你发了你的定位
Dur. Dur, dur. Right.
当然了
Running around the city with your little foibles
带着你们的怪癖
and your little mishaps and your little shenanigans.
灾祸还有恶作剧在城里到处转
Get over yourself!
少臭美了
Oh, I'm over myself. She hates herself.
我可没臭美 她讨厌她自己
You're the one with the perfect life.
你才是有着完美生活的那个人
You're always posting photos of yourself on vacation,
你总是发你自己度假的照片
on beaches and stuff. You're rich.
在海滩上之类的 你很有钱
And you're always at cupcake and pizza parties!
而你总是在纸杯蛋糕和披萨派对上
I never get to eat that stuff, especially not in party format!
我从没机会吃那东西 尤其是在派对形式下
And excuse me -- four children and you look like this?
不好意思 有4个小孩 你身材却这样
You look unbelievable. Yeah.
你看起来不可思议 嗯
You are literally woman magic.
你真的是女人魔术
So fuck you.
所以操♥你♥妈♥
Thank you.
谢谢
But...no! No, I --
可是 不 不 我
I'm struggling.
我在努力
My tits are down to my knees.
我的奶♥子♥都下垂到膝盖了
I sleep like 90 minutes a night.
我每晚就睡90分钟
I am floundering!
我在挣扎
Okay, okay, okay. Uh, you're Cheese!
好了 好了 你可是奶酪啊
You'll always be Cheese to me!
你会永远是我的奶酪
And me, 'cause I don't know your government name.
也是我的 因为我不知道你的真名
It's Lindsey.
是林赛
Lindsey. Oh, my God. Right.
林赛 天 对啊
Thank you, you guys.
谢谢你们
God, social media is terrible.
天 社交媒体太可怕了
I got to go.
我得走了
I wish I could hang out, guys.
我希望我能留下来
Yeah, us, too. I'm sorry.
我们也是 抱歉
Yeah. But next time.
嗯 下次吧
Jackson, get back in the car!
杰克逊 回车上去
That sucks. To be her.
当她可真够惨的
Jackson! Or Jackson.
杰克逊 当杰克逊也一样
Okay, let's just see the damage.
我们来看看损害
Dude! God. Oh. You know what?
姐们 天 知道吗
It was already on its way, but --
它本来也快挂了 不过
No, it's, um Okay, it's not that bad. Look at your finger!
不 也没那么糟 看看你的手指
It's fine.
没事
I have to get a new phone now. Just --
我现在又得买♥♥新手♥机♥
It's stunning. It's gorgeous.
太美了 美哭
Jesus! Dude, we don't have a phone.
老天 姐们 我们没手♥机♥
We don't -- We can't record this!
我们不 我们没法拍下来
No one's gonna believe that we even saw this!
没人会相信我们看到了这景色
I mean...
我是说
I guess we could just experience it.
我想我们可以好好欣赏
Ew.
恶
That's cuckoo caca insahno, but the good kind.
那是疯子 屎 精神错乱 不过是好的一类
There's a good kind? Oh, yeah.
还有好的一类 嗯
Look at this. Can you believe her?
看看这个 你能相信她吗
Looks pretty perfect. You know what, dude?
看着很完美 知道吗
I think I need to get off social media.
我想我需要远离社交媒体
It's over between us. Okay. Okay.
我们之间结束了 好 好
Dude, me, too. Me, too, dude,
姐们 我也是 我也是 姐们
because I don't really remember any of the day.
因为我已经不记得今天发生了什么
Yeah, I mean...
嗯 我是说
Shit. It feels like because we were filming it,
见鬼 感觉因为我们在拍摄
it's not even our story anymore.
那故事已经不再是我们的了
It's like Stories' stories. Yes.
而是Instagram故事的故事 对
I want -- I want it to sort of be, like, um, pirate-y?
我想 我想要是海盗风
Show me that. Toward your --
摆给我看 朝向你的
Put your face toward me.
把你的脸对着我
Wide eye.
睁大眼睛
A little smile, in the eye only.
带点微笑 只能是眼睛笑
Not in the mouth, in the eye.
不是嘴巴笑 眼睛笑
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表