剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Wait. What, Ilana?
等等 阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, my God.
我的天
Come on. My girl got to have a proper, royal queen send-off.
拜托 我的女人必须要有正式气派的践行会
And sorry about the bridge before.
之前桥上的事不好意思
I was very much processing this all at once.
我当时在消化这一切
But then also, I had to leave to set this up, so --
同时我得来这边布置 所以
Well, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen,
这是我见过的最可爱的事
but I have to change.
但我得去换衣服
Yeah, of course. Of course.
当然 当然
Guys, Abbi and I are gonna go downstairs!
各位 我和艾比要下楼
Abbi and I are back, you guys!
艾比和我回来了
My God. Trey!
天啊 特雷
Batter up! Trey!
该你上了 特雷
Geez.
天
Hi. It's so good to see you.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Yeah. I'm really happy to see you.
嗯 我很开心见到你
Oh, I got you something.
我给你买♥♥了东西
They're free weights.
是自♥由♥重量器材
What? Thank you so much.
什么 太谢谢了
I'll -- I'll try to put it on my carry-on.
我会尽力把它们装进我的手提行李
Cool, yeah. All right.
好 好
Ooh, you all right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got
你没事吧 没事 我
Okay. I've always said, Abbi and incremental free weights,
好 我总说 艾比和增量自♥由♥重量器材
match made in heaven. Yeah.
是天作之合 嗯
You're really special to me, Abbi.
你对我来说很特别 艾比
You're really special to me, too.
你对我来说也很特别
Well, then, I guess it's now or never.
那我想现在机不可失
Abbi Gary Anna Abrams, will you marry me?
艾比·加里·安娜·艾布拉姆斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Um...oh, Trey.
特雷
Two carats.
两克拉
No. Right?
不行 对吗
Right, yeah, no.
嗯 不行
Yeah, no.
是的 不行
You know what?
知道吗
You know what? It was a big swing. No, no, no.
本来机会就不大 不不
I just figured, this is my last chance, you know, so --
我只是想着这是我最后一次机会 所以
It's cool.
没事
Maria -- Cut the video, okay? Delete it.
玛利亚 别拍了 删掉
She said no.
她拒绝了
Okay, well, I should probably go
好吧 我也许该走了
'cause you said no to my proposal,
因为你拒绝了我的求婚
but promise me you'll eat for your blood type, okay?
不过答应我你要针对你的血型饮食 好吗
Okay. Yeah.
好了 嗯
Done. Here you go.
完了 给
Thank you, all right. Oh, you want that?
谢谢 你想要吗
Thank you so much. All right, beefcake.
非常感谢 好了 猛♥男♥
You've had enough time to show off your rock-hard tits
你已经秀够了你梆硬的奶头
and your Adonis ass.
还有你的美臀
It's time to leave and exit, dawg.
是时候离开了 亲
Okay, I was just saying goodbye.
好 我刚在道别呢
And I took off work for this.
我请假过来的
You did? That sucks. You know what else sucks?
是吗 那太糟了 知道还有什么糟吗
When your best friend moves away,
当你最好的朋友搬走
and everybody's out for face time for her.
人人都争着和她视频
Get out of here!
快走
But maybe we'll be friends. I don't have any left.
但我们也许会做朋友 我已经没朋友了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too, Linc.
我也会想你的 林肯
How's Ilana doing? I haven't talked to her yet.
阿♥拉♥娜怎么样 我还没和她说话
Um, yeah. Ilana is, uh --
嗯 阿♥拉♥娜
You know what? Ilana's gonna be great.
阿♥拉♥娜会很好的
Yeah, I'ma check it.
嗯 我去看看
Okay. All right.
好的
See you later. I'll catch you.
回见 待会儿来找你
Enough. Get out of here.
够了 快走
Go, go!
快点
Are you Abbi's friend?
你是艾比的朋友吗
Hi.
嗨
Thank you for inviting me.
谢谢邀请我
Yeah, you're welcome.
不客气
You're Abbi's friend, too, you know? Yeah.
你也是艾比的朋友 嗯
We're no longer dating, right?
我们没在交往了 对吗
And, uh, we're gonna keep growing
我们会继续培养
our real, yet platonic friendship.
我们真实却不切实际的友谊
And that means honesty.
这就意味着坦诚
So, um, I'm gonna be honest with you.
所以我就跟你直说了
You got to get the fuck out of here.
你得离开这儿
What? Yeah, it's time to go.
什么 你该走了
Yeah. I heard about grad school.
嗯 我听说了你要读研究生
Jaimé told me. I wanted to congratulate you.
海眉跟我说了 我想祝贺你
Yeah, you're a good guy. We all know it.
嗯 你是个好人 我们都知道
You're gonna be a great thera Go, go!
你会成为一个出色的心理... 快走
Party's over, bitch.
派对结束了 贱♥人♥
You know, I know it's scary, you know, moving away.
我知道搬去另一个地方很可怕
But it's good to remind ourselves
但时不时提醒我们自己
that there's other places besides New York City.
除了纽约还有别的地方挺好的
Beautiful places.
漂亮的地方
And New Jersey.
以及新泽西
It's gonna be great.
会很棒的
Yeah. 'Sup?
嗯 好啊
Okay! Jesus!
好 天啊
So, Ilana, who are all these people?
阿♥拉♥娜 这些人是谁
Um, they're people from your building.
他们是你那栋楼里的人
I just needed to fill the party out.
我得让派对显得热闹点
Can't wait for brunch next weekend.
等不及下周末的早午餐了
Jersey City is pretty damn lit.
泽西市很酷
Mm-hmm. Yes, it is.
嗯 确实
Go now, though.
走吧
What? Like, to
什么 你是说...
To leave. To exit and leave.
离开 离开这里
Good to see ya, Jersey Boy. Love ya! I'm sorry.
很高兴见到你 泽西男 爱你 抱歉
Hi, guys. Thank you so much for coming.
你们好 谢谢你们过来
You can leave. Come on, go.
你们可以走了 快走
Okay. So the exit is that way.
好了 出口在这边
Get out of here!
快走
Bye!
再见
Okay, I'm almost here. I'm almost here.
我快到了 我快到了
Now we can connect. Right.
现在我们可以联络感情了
Well, I'm gonna stay at my own place tonight.
我今晚会住在自己家
Gonna give you two broads some privacy.
我会给你们一点隐私
And I have a present for you.
我还给你准备了礼物
You didn't have to get me anything.
你不用给我买♥♥东西的
Oh, well, it's just --
只是个
So you can store your cheese in here.
你可以在这里面放你的奶酪
Everyone will know whose cheese it is,
人人都会知道是谁的
and they won't be able to take it from you anymore.
他们就不能再偷吃你的了
Thank you, Bevers.
谢谢你 贝弗斯
I -- I love it. It's perfect.
我很喜欢 很完美
And we'll see each other again.
我们还会再见面的
Yeah.
嗯
All right.
好了
Brunch at Felix tomorrow at 2:00.
明天2点去菲利克斯吃早午餐
And then a movie. My choice.
然后看电影 我来选
Clear your schedule, bitch.
把日程排开 贱♥人♥
Thanks for the party.
谢谢你办的派对
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Ready?
准备好了吗
Disney. Go.
迪士尼 开始
Euro-loving Aryan Nation pre-teen porn.
热爱欧洲人亚利安国儿童色情
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表