剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, well, mm... Yeah. Mm-hmm. Mm! Yes!
嗯 是的 是的
I'm so proud of you, dude.
我真为你骄傲
Congrats! Thank you!
恭喜 谢谢
And you must be my sexy professor.
你一定是我的性感教授了
Wow, Lesley is a true monster
莱斯利真是个怪物
if she can break up with you looking like this.
竟然和这样的你分手
Yeah, well... She said I'm not "Adult" enough for her, so --
嗯 她说我对她来说不够成熟
I didn't realize she was a fucking heinous bitch.
我之前都没意识到她是个十恶不赦的婊♥子♥
She smells like fucking shit.
她身上一股屎臭味
She doesn't smell like shit.
她没有屎臭味
Always hated her -- never liked her.
一直讨厌她 从没喜欢过她
Listen, it's fine, because I have been flooding
听着 没事 因为我今天
my Instagram account with adult-ass pics all day
在我的Instagram上传了一天我的熟♥女♥照
so she can see what she's missing out on.
好让她看到她错过了什么
Wow. I love it. Hence The New Yorker.
我喜欢 所以你才拿着《纽约客》
Hence The New Yorker, indeed.
所以我拿着《纽约客》 没错
Whatever. Enough about Lesley, okay?
不管了 不说莱斯利了 好吗
Okay, so, um... I am scared
嗯 我很害怕
that my brother is leaving the city.
我弟弟要离开这里了
You know, I-I know that he's obviously going
我知道他当然会
to be the perfect Jewish-Canadian VJ --
成为完美的加拿大犹太裔电视短片节目主持人
I'm sorry. Is your eye okay?
不好意思 你的眼睛还好吗
I'm just going for, like,
我今天走的是
a structured architectural brow today. No, no.
结构化建筑眉毛风 不不
Like, it's red. It looks really irritated.
已经红了 看上去像是发炎了
Yeah, I got this, like, AC drop in my eye before.
之前有空调水掉进了我的眼睛
It was just, like, air conditioning pre-cum --
空调分泌物
like Ninja Turtle juice. It's fine.
就像忍♥者神龟液体 没事的
Is it, though?
确定吗
Yeah, I'll just flush it out when I cry at the play later.
待会儿看话剧哭的时候就冲出来了
Oh, my God!
我的天
I didn't tell you the best news of all.
我忘了给你说最棒的那个消息了
Lordy, lordy... ♪ 'Cause Janet be 40 ♪
老天啊老天 珍妮特满40了
What? Girl, I got scouted...
什么 我被选中
to model... for Devachan.
给天神卷发当模特
Okay?
懂吗
This is the Vision Board. That's it.
这就是梦想板 没错
Yes! Yes!
棒 棒
Oh, here she is!
她来了
My star -- my DevaCurl star.
我的明星 我的天神卷发明星
No, we had a wild night.
我们过了疯狂的一晚
Eliot, your sister is a DevaCurl hair model!
艾略特 你姐姐成了天神卷发的发特了
I mean, this is really, very exciting
当模特的事
about the modeling, but, please...
是很令人激动 不过拜托
...let us not forget this is Eliot's special day.
我们别忘了今天是艾略特的特别日子
It is bon voyage to New York.
要跟纽约说再见了
My favorite neighborhood, no less...
我最爱的街区 当然是
the Theater District.
剧场区
Would it kill you to put a smile on your pretty face?
你笑一笑能死吗
You have a simply spectacular smile...
你的笑容很美
my sweet baby. Hey, hey, hey, lady.
我亲爱的宝贝 嘿 女士
You want a picture with my daughter?
你想和我女儿合影吗
She's a very famous hair model.
她是个著名发模
Can we just go inside, please?
我们能进去了吗
Yeah, you know, we got to cash in on this, El.
我们得趁机大赚一笔 小艾
I mean, one of those whats-their-faces
有的人的脸
is worth, like, a billion dollars.
价值十亿美元
You know, you really should be putting weight on the good foot.
你应该把重量集中在你的好脚上
Yeah, but it's -- I wanted the heel,
嗯 可是我想有脚后跟
so it just, like, works.
所以这样才行
Look at how fast you're going. Good job.
看看你走得多快 真棒
Hey, girls.
姑娘们
Hungry?
饿了吗
She's a professional.
她是专业人士
Someone's making a dank Instagram story.
有人在拍一个很酷的Instagram故事啊
Yes, it's a story about a grown woman at the theater.
是的 是关于一个在剧院的女人的故事
Theater, yes.
剧院 棒
It's starting. Damn it.
开始了 见鬼
I'm so sick of this attic!
我受够了这个阁楼
Walk it off, Anne Frank!
忍♥着点 安妮·弗兰克
Please enjoy a brief intermission.
请享受短暂的幕间休息
They're gonna win that Tony.
他们会赢下托尼奖的
Oh, my God. Dude... Does your eye stink?
我的天 姐们 你的眼睛有臭味吗
Yeah, it stinks. What's going --
嗯 很臭 什么...
Holy shit! Ilana...
我♥操♥ 阿♥拉♥娜
It smells like prosciutt.
闻起来像熏火腿
You cannot go to the DevaCurl shoot like this.
你这样没法去给天神卷发拍照
You got to go to a doctor right away
你得立刻去看医生
and get this cleared up, for the family honor!
把眼睛清洗了 为了家族荣誉
Doctor? I don't have a "Doctor" "Here."
医生 我在这里没有医生
Wait, you don't have a doctor here?
等等 你在这没有医生
No one in the city does. That's why it's a cesspool.
这里没人有 所以才是个化粪池
All right, it's an emergency! Go to the emergency room.
这是紧急状况 去急诊室
Go to St. Vincent's. It's condos.
去圣文森特医院 现在是公♥寓♥楼
All right, so Cabrini! Also condos.
那就去卡布里尼医疗中心 也是公♥寓♥楼
How 'bout that what's-his-name doctor on Houston St.?
那休斯顿街上的那个医生 叫什么来着
It's not condos, but it's a Whole Foods.
不是公♥寓♥楼 但是是全食超♥市♥
Again, why do you love this city?
你再说说你为什么喜欢这座城市
You got to get an ambulance.
你得叫救护车
You -- You smell like a dog's ass.
你 你闻起来像狗屁♥股♥
What'd you say?
你说什么
A dog's ass.
狗屁♥股♥
Dog's ass -- That's it?
狗屁♥股♥ 没错
Dude... Okay, I know who can cure me. I got this.
姐们 嗯 我知道谁能治好我了 交给我
Oh, I hope so.
希望如此
Oh, God.
老天
Come on.
拜托
Hey, can you drive me downtown
你能送我去下城吗
and just weave in and out of traffic very fast?
快速在车流里穿梭
Listen, I'm not a pedicab driver.
听着 我不是三轮车司机
I'm a real estate broker. Read the sign.
我是房♥产经纪人 看我的标牌
Okay, then why do you have a pedicab?
那你为什么有三轮车
It's the fastest way to get clients
这样可以以最快速度
to apartments for multiple viewings.
带客户去看公♥寓♥
You know, I think I-I know you.
我好像认识你
Are you a cop? No.
你是警♥察♥吗 不是
But you showed my friend and I an apartment years ago,
但你在多年前带我和我朋友去看过一间公♥寓♥
a bunch of shitty apartments.
一堆破公♥寓♥
I mean, they were all literal crime scenes.
全是真的犯罪现场
Oh, yeah, crime scene homes are my speciality.
犯罪现场房♥是我的专长
You know, I got an ex that works in the NYPD.
我有个前任是纽约警局的
He hooks me up.
他帮我介绍
I just give him a hand job once and a while.
我就偶尔给他打下飞机
Okay, since we have a history can I please get a ride?
既然我们有过交情 你能载我一程吗
This is a modeling emergency.
这是模特紧急状况
Look, I've been pedaling my butt off all day.
我今天骑了一天了
I mean, look at my feet.
看看我的脚
Oh, Jesus Christ.
老天
Wait a minute. Flex that thigh.
等等 伸缩一下你大腿
I can see your short and curlies.
我能看到你的阴毛
Let's go!
我们走
Damn.
我靠
There you go. You got it.
很棒 你可以的
You should see your ass from back here.
你该从我这来看看你的屁♥股♥
It's amazing. It looks like a big heart.
太好看了 就像一颗巨大的心
Thank you, Pam Move! Scram! Oh, let's go!
谢谢 帕姆 让开 让开 快
We have a medical emergency!
我们要去看急诊
Look out for the baby the baby! Get out of the way!
小心那婴儿 婴儿 让开
Well, well, well, Lesley.
哟哟哟 莱斯利
One of these babies could've been yours.
你本来也有机会喝到的
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表