剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
but also for the Phone Wigs! I mean,
也为你的手♥机♥假发感到骄傲
I really feel like you have something there.
我真觉得有戏
Like, that has legs, you know?
潜能巨大
We have so many dope ideas.
我们有很多很酷的点子
We have to make sure we keep up the brainstorming sessions going.
我们得把我们的头脑风暴继续下去
It's really important.
很重要
I mean, I strongly, strongly believe in
我对那个
the joint gynecologist/waxing/laser hair removal thing.
妇科医生/蜜腊脱毛/激光脱毛三合一的点子很有信心
Oh, yeah. It's like a onestop shop.
嗯 就像是一站式服务机构
Come on, that's genius.
拜托 这简直是天才
I mean, I still also believe in the Dorito dust.
我仍然对多力多滋粉末充满信心
I mean, I'm just eating the chip for the dust.
我吃玉米片就是为了吃那粉末
Exactly.
没错
And it's just, like, cut out the middleman
就好比是去掉中间商
and get me a vial straight of that dust
直接给我一瓶那粉末
for spicing or for swigging.
用来做调料或者大口吞咽
I just found out, dude, that Doritos are tortilla chips.
我才知道多力多滋是玉米片
Wild.
无法无天
I mean, no one talks about that. No.
从来没人说过 是啊
Abbi, I've been thinking a lot about
艾比 我最近一直在想
this whole end-of-the-world thing.
世界末日的事
If the apocalypse happens, we're not gonna be in the same city.
如果末日真的到来 我们会身处不同的城市
Shit. If we're not in the same city,
该死 如果我们不在同一座城市
how are we supposed to find each other?
我们要怎么找到彼此
Once the electricity goes down,
一旦停电
all the banks are gonna be hacked and drained.
所有银行就会被黑 洗劫一空
That's exactly what is going to happen.
这是必然会发生的
You know what? First thing you do when you get to Boulder,
知道吗 你到波尔德后要做的第一件事
you go to the bank. You take out a shit ton of cash.
就是去银行 取一大笔钱
I'm talking half your savings, okay?
我是说一半的积蓄
You go back to your dorm. You find a loose floorboard.
你回到你的宿舍 找一块松动的地板
You pry it open, and you stuff the cash in there.
撬开 把现金装进去
You create a hidden nook. Shit's gonna be nuts.
弄一个隐藏角落 到时会很疯狂的
Ooh, I love hidden nooks. I'm on it.
我喜欢隐藏角落 我记住了
I read this article -- well, headline --
我看了一篇文章 其实是标题
that said that only four days after it all goes dark,
说仅仅在变黑四天后
New Yorkers are gonna start killing each other.
纽约人就会开始自相残杀
We got to get out of the cities and have cash on hand.
我们得逃离城市 手上要有现金
Yeah. We're also gonna need those straws
嗯 我们还需要那种
that allow you to drink your own pee.
可以喝自己尿的吸管
We're gonna need to get that gel
我们要买♥♥那种
that marathoners use for, like, energy and shit.
马拉松运动员用来补充能量的胶
Oh, we're also gonna need to get those pants
还需要那种一拉
that zip and become shorts so you have both.
就变短裤的裤子 这样就长短兼备
You're gonna have to stock up on your contact lenses.
你得囤隐形眼镜
But I really, really think
但我真的 真的觉得
you should consider doing Lasik, for real.
你应该考虑去做准分子激光原地角膜消除术 不开玩笑
Good call. Good call.
好主意 好主意
Okay, where should we plan to meet up?
好 我们该在哪碰面
All right. Why don't I pull up the map?
我把地图拿出来
Hold on.
等等
All right, well, it looks like St. Louis is right in the middle.
看样子圣路易斯就在正中
I mean, we could meet right in the middle of the arch.
我们可以在弧线的正中碰面
This is so funny.
好好笑
Colorado is where I thought Montana was.
我一直以为科罗拉多州那里是蒙大拿州
You're gonna be actually where I thought Oklahoma was.
你要去的地方我以为那是俄克拉荷马州
That's cool. Mormons are dope.
酷 摩♥门♥教♥酷毙了
Well, I think Utah is actually the Mormon area.
犹他州才是摩♥门♥教♥的地盘
Oh, right, right, right.
对对对
Momo's still dope, though. Yeah.
但是摩♥门♥教♥还是很酷 嗯
Okay, Abbi, promise me when you get to Colorado,
艾比 答应我 你到了科罗拉多后
you're also gonna get a bike
你要买♥♥辆自行车
'cause that's why everybody's gonna be killing each other --
因为人们会为了汽油
for the gas.
而自相残杀
Bike's are the O.G. best friends of people.
自行车是人类最初的最好朋友
Whew, okay, I'll get a bike.
好的 我会买♥♥自行车
Hey, let's stop over here for a second.
我们在这停一下吧
Should we write something?
我们要不要写点什么
Yeah.
嗯
So, should we, uh -- should we jump?
我们 我们要跳吗
Yeah.
嗯
No, seriously, should we jump?
我是认真的 我们要跳吗
We can't. We have our big dinner date tonight.
不行 我们今晚还约了晚饭
You said the reservations were, like, really hard to get.
你说很难预约的
That's true. We got to go.
是的 我们必须去
Ilana, I'm -- I'm really scared.
阿♥拉♥娜 我 我很怕
I'm, like --
我...
I'm moving across the country
我要搬到国家另一头
and, like, changing my whole life?
彻底改变我的生活
I mean, I'm -- I'm not gonna know anybody.
我 我在那一个人都不认识
I'm really scared of the change, too,
我也很怕这次改变
but we're both gonna be better for it.
但我们都会变得更好
You really think so?
你真这么想吗
I know it. I know it.
我确信 我确信
You know, Ilana, me and you --
阿♥拉♥娜 我和你
we're still gonna be us, no matter what.
无论如何 我们还是我们
That's never gonna change.
这一点永远不会变
Even if we're in different cities, that's never gonna change.
就算我们在不同的城市 这也永远不会变
I know.
我知道
But it is gonna change.
但是会变
But this is still gonna be the most beautiful,
但这仍然会是我生活中最美
deep, real,
最深刻 最真实
cool and hot, meaningful,
最酷 最性感 最有意义
important relationship of my life.
最重要的关系
Me, too.
我也是
I've never felt so cool.
我从没感觉这么酷过
I've never felt so cool.
我从没感觉这么酷过
Really--not--not as cool as when I'm with you.
真的 和你在一起的时候我才感觉最酷
Me, neither.
我也是
Abbi?
艾比
I don't think I can go to this dinner tonight.
我应该去不了今晚的晚餐了
I just -- I can't say goodbye again, you know?
我 我没法再次说再见 你懂吗
This is -- This is too perfect.
这 这太完美了
Wait, Ilana, no.
等等 阿♥拉♥娜 不
We were gonna splurge and get, like, the whole bottle of wine.
我们说好要大肆挥霍 喝一整瓶红酒的
I know, but --
我知道 可是
I can't do it. I'm really sorry.
我做不到 真的对不起
You know what? You take the Wa-Unchi.
这样吧 Wa-Unchi马桶给你
You'll be the envy of your whole dorm.
全宿舍的人都会羡慕死你
It's not a dorm.
那不是宿舍
Goodbye, my queen. Wait.
再见 我的女王 等等
Meet you in St. Louis!
圣路易斯见
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Hey, Bevers!
贝弗斯
I got us food!
我给咱们买♥♥了吃的
Abbi, thank God you picked up.
艾比 谢天谢地你接了
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
I was sunbathing nude on the roof again.
我又在屋顶裸体日光浴
You -- you were?
是吗
Yeah, anyway, the door locked behind me.
嗯 总之 门被关上了
Can you come up and bring my kimono?
你能把我的和服拿上来吗
I'm extremely sunburned.
我晒伤严重
Everywhere.
全身都伤了
All right, Bevers, uh, you know, cover yourself up.
好了 贝弗斯 把你遮好
I don't want to see your sunburned penis.
我不想看到你晒伤的鸡鸡
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
No.
不要
It's kosher, dude. Open 'em up.
没事的 姐们 睁开吧
Surprise!
惊喜吧
What?!
什么
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表