剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Who buzzed her into the building?
谁放她进来的
I know you. 4H, right?
我认识你 住4H 对吧
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Oh, you're the chick who pegged Jeremy.
你就是那个戴假鸡♥巴♥操了杰瑞米的女人
Yes, of course.
当然了
Okay, well...
这个
I heard the moaning.
我听到了呻♥吟♥声
You got him good.
你把他操得很爽
Sounded like an Earth-shattering orgasm.
听着像是惊天动地的高♥潮♥
Okay. Fine.
好吧
You got me. I -- I might've pegged Jeremy.
你识破我了 我或许是操了杰瑞米
Okay, great. But, listen, guys.
很好 听着 各位
Let's -- Let's focus up, okay?
我们专注点 好吗
So, maybe, you know, I'm not young.
或许我不年轻
Great, I'm getting up there. Great.
很好 我在慢慢老去 很好
And maybe you only know me as the chick who pegged Jeremy.
或许在你们眼中我就是那个操了杰瑞米的女生
I'm -- I'm fine with that.
我不介意
But allow me to help you, okay?
但请允许我帮助你们 好吗
There's a better quality of life that we can have, okay?
我们的生活质量可以更好
I-I-I'm in the city.
我在城里
I'm riding the rails.
我坐着地铁
There are changes that need to be made, okay?
有很多地方需要改变
I-I don't know much, but this is what I do know.
我知道的不多 但有一点我确信
This is what I do know!
有一点我确信
We can be the change we wish to see.
欲变世界 先变其身
Let's say "No" To shit buckets.
我们一起拒绝粪桶
I love Jeremy.
我爱杰瑞米
If he let her peg, we can probably trust her.
如果他愿意让她操他 我们或许可以信任她
All right. My man. You are my man. Yes.
好 爱你 你最好了 棒
Listen, uh, let's take a quick pic,
听着 我们来拍张照
'cause what is activism without posting it on Instagram, right?
不在Instagram上发照算什么行动主义呢
I don't know if it exists.
我不知道有没有这回事
Yeah, great.
很好
Yes!
棒
Hello, Linda.
你好 琳达
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Did you notice I signed a new client?
你注意到我签约了一个新客户吗
Linda, you exquisite genius! May I kiss you?
琳达 你太有才了 我能吻你吗
Y-Yes.
当然
Mm, smoky.
烟味
So tender.
好温柔
Fernando, thanks so much for stopping by.
费尔南多 谢谢你过来
Why don't you take a seat.
请坐
It's good.
坐吧
I called the city.
我联♥系♥了市里
I told them everything.
我告诉了他们一切
I told them about the plumbing. I told them about the heat.
我跟他们说了水管的事 以及暖气
I told them about every single thing
我跟他们说了这楼里
that needs fixing in this building.
所有需要维修的东西
Okay.
好的
Change is gonna come, my friend.
改变在所难免 朋友
I think you're gonna want to take a look at this.
你应该想要看看这个
This is not good.
这可不好
Look.
听着
Fernando, no disrespect to your country --
费尔南多 无意冒犯你的国家
I'm from Flushing.
我是来自法拉盛的
I grew up 10 minutes from here.
我就在离这10分钟远的地方长大
I apologize.
抱歉
I'll pass along your demands.
我会传达你的要求
I'm the Rosa Parks of poop.
我是粪圈的罗莎·帕克斯
What?
什么
How's everybody doing, huh?
大家怎么样
Morty, you want a fresh one?
莫迪 你想要个新鲜的吗
And, Ms. Katherine, anything for you? Yes, girl.
凯瑟琳夫人 你需要点什么吗 真棒
Bev, anything?
贝芙 你呢
She on a diet. I get it. James, anything?
她在节食 明白 詹姆斯 你呢
Got a birthday coming up.
马上就要生日了
Debbie, snack, smoke?
黛比 零食 烟
I'm not a business bitch.
我不是企业婊♥子♥
I am a business, bitch!
我就是企业 婊♥子♥
SheWork, where your lungs are your goddamn business.
她办 你的肺就是你的事
Welcome to SheWork, my privileged brothers.
欢迎来到她办 我享有特权的兄弟们
We've already met.
我们已经见过了
You know, when you're running a company,
当你管理一家公♥司♥的时候
you meet a lot of people, so...
你会认识很多人
Listen, we've been watching you all day,
我们观察你一整天了
and this is getting out of hand.
这有点失控了
Afraid we're gonna have to shut you down.
恐怕我们不得不关掉这里
SheWork is a woman-owned business
她办是个女性经营的企业
founded right here in New York City.
就在纽约市成立
You can't shut us down.
你不能关掉这里
Okay, yeah, hm, okay, yeah, go for it.
好好 去关吧
Yeah, let's see -- Let's see how it goes.
我们看看会怎样
Except I can promise you
我可以向你们保证
that you're gonna see YouWork start to trend hard...
你们会看到你办火起来
but bad.
臭名远扬
Because I hooked up with someone very high up
因为我曾经和一个
in the human resources department of Twitter once.
推特人力资源部的高管约过炮
One second to side bar?
我们商量下
Would you like a conference room?
想用会议室吗
I don't want to fuck with Twitter again.
我不想又惹上推特
I don't like the sound of that.
听上去就不妙
Plus we have to play them in soccer this weekend.
再说这周末还要跟他们踢足球
Oh, my God. We'd never hear the end of it.
天啊 到时肯定要疯狂吐槽
Let's pay her off. Cute.
我们收买♥♥她吧 可爱
Make her go away. Hundred bucks.
让她离开 一百块
Split it with you. Yep, I did it.
一人一半 我做到了
Hi.
嗨
We'll give you 100 bucks to go away.
我们给你一百块 然后你就走人
You're hilarious. What's your real offer?
笑死了 你们真正的报价是多少
$100. $900.
一百 九百
$100. $800.
一百 八百
$100. $700.
一百 七百
$100. $600.
一百 六百
$100. $100.
一百 一百
Is this a...
这是
$500, and that's my final offer.
五百 这是我最终报价
Fine.
行
I guess we're not getting a mani-mani-pedi.
看来我们不用去美甲修脚了
It's Friday. That's our thing.
今天是周五 我们每周五都去的
I know it is, but it's okay. We can skip it this one week. Okay.
我知道 不过没事 这周不做就是 好
Wow, thank you.
谢谢
Only in New York.
只有纽约才能遇上这种事
It is a genius idea, though.
不过这点子很赞
Okay, guys, it's over.
好了 各位 结束了
Thank you for believing in me and SheWork.
谢谢你们相信我以及她办
You made me realize how beautiful yellow teeth and
你们让我意识到黄牙 棕色手指甲
brown finger nails and hair that smells like soot can be,
还有烟味头发可以有多美
so thank you for that.
所以谢谢你们
All right, pack up and go home. We had a good run.
好了 收拾东西回家吧 今天很成功
I paid a week in advance.
我预付了一周
You know, the market is just so up and down, brother.
市场起起伏伏 兄弟
It's, you know, the market.
你懂的 这就是市场
Bye, Ken.
再见 肯
Where's Ilana? She's gone. IIt's over.
阿♥拉♥娜呢 她走了 结束了
But I didn't even get to apply for office manager.
可我还没申请办公室经理的职位
Where's my computer?
我的电脑呢
Who took my computer?
谁拿走了我的电脑
My screenplay!
我的剧本
Christian?
克里斯蒂安
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表