剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Should we do it? Let's do it!
我们要做吗 做吧
Let's do it!
我们来做吧
We made a drink!
我们调好了一杯酒
Excuse me.
打扰下
Excuse me! Hey!
打扰下 喂
Can I get a drink here or what.
能给我瓶酒吗
Here you go.
给
Happy birthday, Craig.
生日快乐 克雷格
Retirement. Thanks.
是退休 谢谢
Your ankle is the size of a grapefruit.
你脚踝有柚子那么大
How did you not realize it was sprained?
你怎么会不知道你扭伤了
I mean, by that point in the night,
晚上那个时候
I wasn't feeling much of anything.
我没什么感觉
I learned that tequila is an upper --
我知道了龙舌兰是种兴♥奋♥剂♥
I feel like it was, like, psychological,
我感觉是心理作用
like the Gazebo effect.
像露台效应
Placebo effect?
安慰剂效应
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
I thought that you said you were working.
你不是说你在工作吗
It was just, like, a really lame catering gig,
就是个很逊的餐饮工作
so we were, like, trying to make the most of it.
所以我们想好好享受
Thank you so much for coming over, Lesley.
谢谢你过来 莱斯利
You're the best girlfriend --
你是最好的女朋友
Whoa, girlfriend?
女朋友
Yeah. I mean, or partner. I like You
嗯 或者伴侣 我喜欢 你
I like "Girlfriend." I like girlfr You know, this
我喜欢"女朋友" 我喜欢女 你知道
I think this actually brings up an interesting point.
我觉得这牵扯出了一个有意思的问题
"Partner." Yeah. "Partner" Is more lesbian.
"伴侣" 嗯 "伴侣"更符合女同
No, no. Abbi -- Please don't --
不不 艾比 拜托不要
I I Like, I know this now. Abbi.
我现在知道了 艾比
I actually think that...
我其实觉得
that we should stop doing...
我们该停止
this.
交往
Wait, okay. Okay.
等等 好吧 好吧
Is this about the -- the "Placebo" Thing --
是因为"安慰剂"吗
No, Abbi, it's... It's a lot bigger than that.
不 艾比 比那个严重多了
♪ The mail, the mail ♪
♪ 信件 信件 ♪
♪ The mail ♪
♪ 信件 ♪
♪ The mail ♪
♪ 信件 ♪
Whoa, Yale.
耶鲁大学
Too Kavanaugh.
太卡瓦诺了[美国最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官 涉嫌性侵]
Cornell? You wish.
康奈尔大学 想得美
Dartmouth. Too goyish.
达特茅斯学院 太不犹太人了
Okay!!
好的
Here it is!
来了
Hunter freaking College, bish.
亨特学院 我靠
And...
结果是
I'm in, Hunter College. I'm freaking in!
我被录取了 亨特学院 我被录取了
Master's, bitch.
硕士 靠
Doctorate, bitch. MD, bitch.
博士 靠 医学博士 靠
Well, Master's.
是硕士
Grad student.
研究生
Acceptance letter, mm!
录取通知书
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
需要帮助吗
I hear you offer student discounts.
我听说你们这有学生优♥惠♥
So, we can't give you a student discount
你要是没有学生证的话
if you don't have a student ID, and this isn't a student ID.
我们就不能给你打折 而这不是学生证
Okay, but this says that I will be a student in like three months.
但这上面说了三个月后我就会成为学生
Oh, three months?
三个月
Oh, that's almost as long as we've been having this conversation.
那几乎和我们这次对话时间一样长了
Okay, Zahm Zena. Do we have a beef?
好 扎姆·泽那 我们之间有纠葛吗
Oh, my God, miss?
我的天 小姐
Okay. Jesus. I'm leaving. Oh, no, you're not.
老天 我走了 别走
Your hair. It's perfect.
你的头发 太完美了
The curls are so plump yet so light.
你的卷发丰满却又轻盈
Moi?
我
Merci beaucoup, monsieur.
多谢夸奖 先生
I know this is crazy,
我知道这有点疯狂
but would you consider modeling for us?
但你有兴趣为我们做模特吗
Stop. Okay, stop. Is this some sort of perverted prank?
打住 打住 这是什么变♥态♥恶作剧吗
Are you in on this -- 'Cause you've been a bitch the whole time?
你是不是也参与了 因为我进来后你就一直很婊
I know this is last-minute, but we're doing a shoot tonight.
我知道这很突然 但我们今晚会有拍摄
You know what? I think that'll be good.
应该没问题
Perfection -- Just like your curls.
完美 就像你头发一样
See you back here at 6:00 -- and be camera ready.
那6点见 记得好好打扮
Okay, 6:00 P.M., camera ready.
好 下午6点 好好打扮
Oh, my God, did you see that? That was amazing.
我的天 你看到了吗 简直太棒了
I'm on a call right now. I can't talk.
我在打电♥话♥ 不能说话
Okay, something seems very locked up inside of you,
你内心有东西非常闭塞
so when you decide to change your life with therapy,
等你决定好想通过心理治疗改变你的生活后
give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
I don't understand.
我不明白
Like, Lesley, I-I like you so much.
莱斯利 我很喜欢你
We're just not on the same page.
我们步调不太一致
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
I do jiu-jitsu and have hobbies. And you...
我练柔术 有很多爱好 而你
You just don't really feel like an adult yet.
你好像还没长大一样
And I'm sure your life is fun,
我相信你的生活肯定很有趣
but it's really just kind of a series of wild shenanigans.
但其实就是一系列疯狂的恶作剧而已
Shenanigans?
恶作剧
Your 20s are for... wild "Shenanigans."
20岁就是要体验疯狂的恶作剧
But aren't you 30?
你不是30岁吗
Wow, wow. You're fucking nuts, Lesley!
你♥他♥妈♥疯了 莱斯利
What?! Yeah. Yeah, you're nuts.
什么 是的 你疯了
I'm just saying that you need to grow up a little bit.
我只是说你需要成熟一点
Mm. Okay. Yeah. No, no, no. Yeah.
嗯 好的 不不 是的
You know what -- I write thank-you notes all the time.
知道吗 我总是会写感谢信
And my phone screen isn't even cracked.
我的手♥机♥屏幕也没有裂
And guess what, Lesley? I'm going to a play today.
对了 莱斯利 我今天要去看话剧
I'm going to a matinée. Yeah, with Ilana's parents,
我要去看日场演出 嗯 和阿♥拉♥娜的父母
who, I'm assuming, paid for the tickets.
我猜是他们买♥♥的票吧
Actually, you know what, Lesley? I think that we're done.
知道吗 莱斯利 我们之间结束了
I think that you should get out of my house.
你应该离开我家
Finally on the same page about something.
我们终于在一件事上达成了一致
You know what? Why don't you take your ugly-ass hat back, too.
知道吗 把你丑哭的帽子也拿走
Fine. I will.
好啊
Of course it looks cute on you. Whatever. God!
你戴着当然好看了 随便了 天
Oh, shit!
该死
Great. Well, thanks a lot.
真好 多谢你了
Now I do have a crack in my screen,
现在我屏幕有裂痕了
thanks to your stupid boot.
拜你的傻♥逼♥防护罩所赐
Oh, did the wig not protect it?
你的假发没有保护它吗
It didn't.
是的
DevaCurl?! Oh, my freakin' God, Ilana!
天神卷发[卷发护理品牌] 天啊 阿♥拉♥娜
I know. I know! You're gonna be a model.
我知道 我知道 你要当模特了
I literally could not have done this without you guys.
没有你们我肯定做不到
Also, I got into grad school today.
还有 我今天被研究生院录取了
What? That's fantastic.
什么 太棒了
DevaCurl! Ah! Oh! I'm coming to the shoot.
天神卷发 我要来看你拍摄
Of course you're coming. You're my number-one curl inspo.
你当然得来了 你是我卷发的头号♥灵感
DevaCurl.
天神卷发
DevaCurl!
天神卷发
Devacu-u-u-u...
天神卷
Lol, NYC.
笑死了 纽约
Yeah. That is adult.
嗯 成年人就是这样
She got the plaid slacks. She got the pink sweater.
她穿着格子裤 粉红色毛衣
She got the tortoise-shell clip, bish.
还戴着龟甲发夹
Yass! I love it! Oh, my gosh. Hold on.
我喜欢 天啊 等等
Is this a grad student?
这是研究生的装扮吗
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表