剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Shit.
该死
Lighting is terrible in here.
这里的光线好差
Gotta find another light...source.
得找个别的光源
Yes! Daylight.
很好 日光
Here we go. Lesley's not gonna know what hit her.
好了 莱斯利一定会震惊的
Shenanigans.
恶作剧
Oh, sh--
该死
Okay.
好的
Oh, my God. Yes.
天 太好了
Hello? Somebody?
喂 有人吗
H-Hello?
喂
Abbi? It's Lesley.
艾比 我是莱斯利
Hey. Lesley.
嘿 莱斯利
What's up...girl?
你好吗
Okay, I'm sorry. I have to go before you. I'm a model.
抱歉 我必须比你先进去 我是模特
The doctor's with a patient! Yeah, I'm a model.
医生正在看病 我是模特
S-Stop!
站住
Doctor -- Ohh! Sorry.
医生 抱歉
Ilana, I told you --
阿♥拉♥娜 我跟你说了
I can not spay-neuter a human, and it is not reversible.
我不能给人类摘除生殖器 而且这是不可逆的
No, I-I Googled that -- you were right about it.
我谷歌♥过了 你说得没错
I'm here about this.
我来是因为这个
Okay.
好吧
That looks bad. Have a seat.
看上去很糟 坐吧
Okay, good girl. Good girl.
真乖 真乖
Good -- Good girl!
真乖
Well, I actually wanted to apologize to you.
我是想跟你道歉
For before.
为之前的事
Oh, yeah, yeah.
嗯 嗯
Oh, did you see my Instagram?
你看了我的Instagram吗
What?
什么
Never mind. Wh-Wh-What's up?
没什么 什么事
Look, the truth is, I'm really set in my ways,
事实是 我总是一成不变
and maybe I'm self-sabotaging this whole thing
或许我是在自我破坏我们的感情
because I have a lot of fun with you --
因为我和你有过很多乐趣
shenanigans and all.
恶作剧什么的
I mean, who am I to judge the way you live?
我有什么资格评判你的生活方式
You know, you're -- you're figuring it out.
你还在摸索之中
Well, thanks -- I mean, thank you for saying that. I --
谢谢 谢谢你这么说
You really hurt my feelings this morning.
你今早真的伤了我的心
I know, and I'm so sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
Do you think there's any way that we can try this again?
你觉得我们还有机会重新来过吗
You mean, like, get back together?
你是说复合吗
Yes. I'd really like to keep seeing you, Abbi.
是的 我还想继续见你 艾比
I think you're great.
我觉得你很棒
Well, I think you're great, too. I mean,
我也觉得你很棒 我是说
what are you, uh...
那个你...
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么计划
Well, I think I may have a date
我想我也许会和我的
with my very adult, very sexy artist girlfriend.
成熟性感的艺术女友约会
Yeah. I mean, I'm down to... hang.
嗯 我可以和你聚聚[挂着]
Before we lock in any logistics...
在我们制定计划之前
I've, u-um...
我
gotten myself in a little bit of trouble.
我遇到了一点麻烦
But, uh, I do need -- I do need you to call 9-1-1.
我需要你拨♥打♥911
What? And then you know what?
什么 然后呢
You pick dinner. It's totally on you.
你挑选晚餐 全看你
I'm cool with whatever.
你挑什么我都无所谓
Jesus Christ, Abbi.
老天 艾比
You know, I've gotten New York City water droplets
以前还有纽约的水滴
in my mouth before, and I was fine.
滴进我的嘴巴 我也没事
I did have bloody stool for a week or two,
是便血了一两周
but that's pretty typical for me in the summer.
不过我在夏天经常这样
Well, this is conjunctivitis.
你患了结膜炎
No! Yes.
不 是的
You cannot get any closer than this to anyone.
你和他人的距离不能比这更近了
Please! I have a photoshoot tonight.
拜托 我今晚要去拍片
What if I'm paired with a curly-haired,
万一搭档是一个卷发
non-binary model, and it's a love scene?
非二元性别模特 而我们要拍恋爱场面呢
And a little bit of a pinch.
还会有点疼痛
One, two, three.
一二三
Okay. Hey! Thank you.
好 谢谢
Okay, so this is gonna clear up my eye
所以这会治好我的眼睛
and make me "Gorgus" for the evening.
让我晚上"光芒四射"
No, that's your third round of Hep B shots.
不 这是你乙肝疫苗的第三针
You have another one scheduled for next month. Okay.
你下个月还要打一针 好的
I'm gonna write you a prescription.
我会给你开个处方
And this is gonna clear your eye up in about two weeks.
这个会治好你的眼睛 需要大约两周
Two fuggin' weeks?! No, no, no!
两周 不行 不不
Look, honey, I'm a model now,
听着 亲爱的 我现在是模特了
and this here is my money maker.
这是我的摇钱树
Don't you have something quicker, like...
你没有快一点的药吗
bovine growth hormone that Madonna shoves up her crack?
像麦当娜塞进她屁♥眼♥的那种牛生长激素
I need something that will clear me up tonight.
我需要今晚就能治好我眼睛的药
There is one option.
有一种方法
Work those curls, Mama.
秀出你的卷发 女神
Nasty little duet. Yeah!
下流点 很好
Kinky, kinky.
重口 重口
Give me a...realness. Volume, volume.
展示你的风貌 发量 发量
Yes. Work it, Mama. Yeah, Shirley Temple.
棒 好样的 棒 秀兰·邓波儿
Now lose the glasses, baby.
把墨镜摘了
Uh -- Cut the music!
音乐关掉
What's with the patch? What is this?
眼罩怎么回事 什么情况
Today I'm serving, um...
今天我要呈现的是
"Kill Bill" Realness.
《杀死比尔》风
Yeah, more like Bob Costas realness.
更像是鲍伯·科斯塔斯风
Lose the patch.
把眼罩摘了
You don't want to see what's under here.
你不会想看到下面的样子的
Well, then the shoot's over.
那拍摄就结束
Whoa, whoa. What's the problem?
什么问题
Uh, and who are you?
你是谁
I'm the manager/mother. Stop it.
我是经纪人兼母亲 等等
Your curls make your daughter's curls look like trash.
你的卷发让你女儿的卷发看上去就像垃圾
The rare triple helix -- the Holy Grail of curls.
罕见的三螺旋 卷发中的圣杯
You must sleep sitting up.
你肯定是坐着睡的
Of course I do, I'm not an animal.
当然 我又不是动物
This is really last minute, but we're totally in a bind.
这真的很突然 但我们遇到了困难
You could save the day.
你可以力挽狂澜
You own everything.
你拥有一切
Louis Vuitton, CHANEL.
LV 香奈儿
All right... Yaas! Slay Curl Kween!
棒呆了 秒杀全场 卷发女王
For the family honor.
为了家族荣誉
"The cast is electric"?
"演员令人心醉神迷"
What an idiot.
真够蠢的
Okay, so this psycho dumped you a second time in one day
这个疯子在一天之内甩了你两次
while you're hanging between two buildings,
而你正悬挂在两栋楼之间
two stories above concrete?
离地两层楼
This bitch is a menace. Right?
这贱♥人♥真可恶 是吧
But then there was, like, this fire woman that was rescuing me.
然后一个女消防员来救我
She was, like, carrying me down, and I was, like...
她抬我下去 而我
"Who are you?" Like, she was hot.
"你是谁" 她很性感
Yas. It's cool that I can see that now.
不错 我现在能看到了真酷
I mean, the female form -- God's hottest creation.
女性形态 上帝最性感的创造
Oh, yeah -- "Made in Her image."
是的 "照她的形象做的"
Hmm? It's a Catholic thing.
什么 这是天主教
Man, I'm just so bummed my modeling career is over before it started.
我就是很难过我的模特事业还没开始就已结束
But my mom was incredible.
但我妈太赞了
She slayed. I got to show you.
她惊艳全场 我得给你看看
Oh, my God. She posted all about it.
天 她发了好多状态
Who's that? Huh?
那是谁
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表