剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, Saul, this is a marijuana pen.
索尔 这是大♥麻♥电子烟
Ooh, sorry. You probably don't want that.
抱歉 你可能并不想要
Why shouldn't I get high?
我为什么不能嗨
Yeah, go for it. Get ripped, 'cuz.
吸吧 爽一下 表亲
You can't get off unless you cough!
要想爽就得咳
That's for damn sure.
没错
Conga time!
康加舞时间
Ooh, come on, girls.
来吧 姑娘们
Oh, my gosh, Abbi, his friend just left him,
天 艾比 他朋友走了
leaving him all alone at the bar.
他现在一个人在吧台
Oh, my God. It's now or never, dude. Come on.
天 机不可失时不再来 快
Hello.
你们好
Hi.
你好
Mr. Cumming, um...
卡明先生
we just want to say how big of fans we are.
我们就是想说我们是你的忠实粉丝
Yes.
是的
Thank you so much for bringing us here today.
谢谢你今天带我们到这来
For bringing you?
带你们
We followed you for, like, 13 blocks.
我们跟着你走了13个街区
Cool.
酷
It's really cool. It is cool. I think it's kind of cool.
真的很酷 是的 我觉得很酷
So you're a couple?
你们是一对吗
No.
不
We're just best friends forever.
我们是最好的朋友
Oh, it's just... the hat.
我看你戴着帽子
No, we actually just brought Ilana's 16th cousin,
不 我们带来了阿♥拉♥娜的16代表亲
uh, 'cause he's a Holocaust survivor.
因为他是犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥幸存者
Oh, really? That's incredible.
是吗 真好
My cousin. We really need to cherish our elders
我表亲 我们需要珍惜我们的长辈
and hear their stories.
听他们的故事
You want to meet him?
你想见见他吗
Sure. Yeah, he's here.
当然 他就在这儿
You've got to meet my 16th cousin, Alan Cumming.
你一定要见我的16代表亲 艾伦·卡明
He's great. He's right over there.
他很棒 他就在那
Where is he?
他人呢
Abbi, look! No!
艾比 看 不
Saul! No!
索尔 不
Saul! Saul!
索尔 索尔
Saul! Saul!
索尔 索尔
Oh, my God.
我的天
He's gone for ever! Okay, okay.
他永远地离开了 等等
Dude, we'll just see where the bus stops next.
我们去看看公车下一站是哪
Okay.
好
I can't read a bus map.
我不会看公车地图
No, me either. Okay.
我也不会
We cannot be losing Holocaust survivors!
我们现在不能失去大屠♥杀♥幸存者
Not now that the world is gaining Nazis somehow!
尤其是现在纳粹越来越多
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
好 冷静 冷静
Where would a Holocaust survivor go?
大屠♥杀♥幸存者会去哪里
Okay, okay. Think, think, think.
嗯 好好想想
Um, pickled herring. Um...
腌鲱鱼
Zabar's!
萨巴商店
Yes!
对
Shit! My hat, dude!
该死 我的帽子
Leave the hat! No!
别管帽子了 不
It's not that simple!
没那么简单
To the mayo-based salads.
去蛋黄酱沙拉那
Saul? Saul Borowitz?
索尔 索尔·波洛维茨
Oh, excuse me, excuse me.
打扰下 打扰下
Have you seen an elderly gentleman,
你有看到一个年长的绅士吗
like yay high?
大概这么高
He's also very high as in stoned.
同时也嗑嗨了
Oh, he's also wearing brightly colored LeBron high tops. Yes.
他还穿着亮色勒布朗高帮鞋 对
I don't think so. Sorry.
没看到 抱歉
Shit.
靠
Okay. Maybe we check down here Wait, Ilana.
要不我们去那边看看 等等 阿♥拉♥娜
Okay. Um, I'm never up here,
我从没来过这儿
and -- and the babka is insane.
巴布卡蛋糕很好吃
We got to get some while we're here.
既然都来了一定要买♥♥一点
I will get some whitefish salad.
我买♥♥点白鲑沙拉
Hey, can I get a pound of whitefish salad please?
能给我一磅的白鲑沙拉吗
And we'll take that to go. We're kind of in a hurry. Thank you.
打包带走 我们很急 谢谢
Okay, dude. Where else would a Holocaust survivor go?
姐们 大屠♥杀♥幸存者还会去哪里
Wow, we really got lost in there.
我们在里面逛了好久
Well, you can't rush through.
参观急不得
No, no.
我知道
The resilience of the Jewish people is just astounding. Yeah.
犹太人的不屈实在是太震撼了 嗯
We got to keep educating ourselves, you know.
我们得一直教育我们自己
Truly never forget. Never forget.
寸心不忘 寸心不忘
Shit! Saul!
该死 索尔
Oh, my God. Idiots!
我的天 我们真蠢
Saul?! Saul?!
索尔 索尔
Okay, where else might an old Jew go?
一个犹太佬人还会去哪
A sale.
打折
Genius. Jew magnet! Yes!
天才 犹太磁铁[吸引犹太人的地方] 没错
Just can't pass up a sale like that.
这样的打折怎能错过
No, I mean, you find the best stuff
是啊 好东西
when you're not looking. That's right.
往往都是无意中发现的 对
I mean, we weren't trying to shop.
我们并没有想购物
We had to. We had to.
我们不得不去 不得不去
You don't find great clothes. Great clothes find you.
你找不到好看的衣服 而是好看的衣服找到你
Exactly. Damn it! Saul!
没错 该死 索尔
Oh, my God. What is wrong with us?
天 我们这是怎么了
I don't know. I think we smoked too much weed.
我不知道 可能是我们抽了太多大♥麻♥
We got to go back to the assisted living facility.
我们得回到护理院
It's getting late, it's getting dark.
时间不早了 天色渐晚
Yeah, you're right. Also we need our licenses.
你说得对 而且我们还得去拿驾照
Good point. Geez.
没错 天啊
Hi...
你好
Doris.
多丽丝
There's no delicate way to put this, but, um...
不知该如何开口 但是
we lost Saul, and we can't find him,
我们弄丢了索尔 找不到他了
and we looked all over,
我们找遍了各处
all the over, and we can't find him,
到处都找了 就是找不到
and we're really, really, really sorry.
我们非常非常抱歉
No disrespect.
无意冒犯
He's at Ikea.
他在宜家
What? How do you How do you know that?
什么 你 你怎么知道
When he breaks out, he always goes to IKEA.
他每次逃出去都会去宜家
That's what he does.
他就爱去那
That's hilarious. ...Okay.
真好笑 好吧
Didn't I tell you not to leave the third floor with him?
我不是跟你们说只能带他去三楼吗
You did mention that.
你是说了
I didn't really hear it.
我没听到
I feel like that was more directed to my...
我以为你是在对我的
friend, to be honest. Okay.
朋友说 真的 好吧
Um, so you guys got it from here or...
所以接下来就你们接手还是
And -- And -- And -- And we could just take --
我们可以
We'll just take our licenses back real quick,
我们拿回我们的驾照
and then we'll just be like, "Great meeting ya".
然后对你说 很高兴认识你
No.
不行
Go get him.
把他找回来
Okay, um...
好的
Do you think that we can leave our bags --
我们能把包留在这儿吗
Now.
快去
We'll take them. Yeah.
我们拿上就是 嗯
See you later.
再见
Saul?
索尔
Saul?!
索尔
Oh, my God, Abbi. He's here.
天 艾比 他在这
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表