剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I have sucked on toes. Really?
我有吸过脚趾 是吗
Yeah. Because you're lucky, girl.
是的 那你很走运了
A lot of people pay good money for my foot shavings.
很多人愿意出高价买♥♥我的脚皮
They do?
是吗
Look at these two. Am I good, or am I good?
瞧瞧这俩 我厉害吗 我厉害吗
All right, that is about all the time we have for this week.
好了 我们这周的治疗就到此结束了
Actually, we went a little bit over, but that's okay.
其实还超时了一点 不过没关系
I want to thank you for making me confront my hoardiness,
我想谢谢你让我直面我的囤积癖
because it made me see that I was just putting it
因为这让我看清 我是在
as a barrier for the next step in our relationship.
为我们感情的进一步发展设置障碍
That's the best thing a therapist can hear.
这是心理治疗师最爱听的话
Mi amor, I decided to move in with Johnny,
亲爱的 我决定要和强尼同居了
in his house in New Jersey.
搬去他在新泽西的房♥子
Yeah! A house! Oh, my goodness!
棒 房♥子 我的天呐
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不不
Where the fuck is the reverse-psychology section?!
逆向心理学部分在哪儿
Where is it?! Okay.
在哪 好的
Jaimé, I don't like to say "Crazy,"
海眉 我不想说"疯子"
but you are fuckin' nuts, okay?
但你真的失去了理智 好吗
Moving to Jersey?! What are you, Bruce Springsteen?!
搬去新泽西 你是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀吗
You're like...
像这样
But I've -- I've never done this.
我从没这么做过
So you don't even know Bruce Springsteen?
你连布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀是谁都不知道
Why would you move to Jersey?
你为什么要搬去新泽西
Baby, listen. You were right --
亲爱的 听着 你说得对
I need to stop self-sabotaging myself.
我得停止自我摧残自己
Now I need to take the next step with my boyfriend.
现在我需要和我男朋友迈向下一步
I see -- One therapy session, and now you're cured!
一次心理治疗 你就好了
Okay, great. Not a real therapy session.
好极了 不是真的心理治疗
Please! It wasn't. I'm sorry. It's not.
得了吧 算不上 真的不是
Classic denial! You are mental, bro!
典型的否认 你精神有问题 哥们
Ilana, can I talk to you for a second?
阿♥拉♥娜 我能和你谈谈吗
Let me just talk to you for a second over here. Okay.
到这边来一下 好的
If this is about the fuckin' foot cheese,
如果你是想说脚酪的事
I swear to God, Abbi... No, listen, dude.
我发誓 艾比 不 听着
I think you need to take some of your own advice.
我觉得你该听取一些你自己的建议
You just told Jaimé that his hoarding problem
你刚跟海眉说他的囤积癖
was due to maybe a lack of control, right?
是因为缺乏控制 对吗
Yeah. I feel like that's happening with you right now.
是的 我感觉你现在也是这样
I mean, him moving out is a huge deal,
他搬出去是件大事
and you're trying to control him.
你试图控制他
You have to let him live his own life.
你得让他过自己的生活
I said all that, huh?
这是我说的
Yeah, you did.
嗯 你说的
Hey, you guys. Fully sorry. That was stupid.
两位 很抱歉 我刚才太蠢了
It's okay. It's not about me.
没事 我不是重点
I am so sorry. Mm. It's all good.
非常抱歉 没事
You know, this is right for you guys.
你们这么做是对的
And you know what? I think I've been scared
知道吗 我觉得我一直害怕
because I have been feeling like this was coming.
因为我感觉到这一刻会来
Well, it's scary for me, too.
我也害怕
I haven't lived without you in such a long time.
我很久没有在没有你的情况下生活了
But you know what? It's super easy. Just Montclair.
但你知道吗 其实超简单 就在蒙特克莱
It's, like, across the pond, you know?
穿过河就到了
Wait. Where's Mon-claya?
等等 蒙克拉亚在哪
It's "Montclair." Montclair!
是蒙特克莱 蒙特克莱
Um, so, who is this Bruce Springsteen again?
谁是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀来着
Yeah, I don't really know his music.
我也不了解他的音乐
You don't know who The Boss is?
你不知道老大[斯普林斯汀绰号♥]是谁
What does he sound like?
他声音什么样的
Yeah.
对
♪ Hey, mm, baby! ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
Right. II now get the vibe. You got it?
嗯 体会到了 你感受到了吗
Ah, yes. I get the vibe.
是的 我体会到了
Hey, Johnny.
强尼
Can I ask you something? Yeah.
我能问你个事吗 嗯
Am I a good therapist?
我是个好治疗师吗
Well, I'll tell you this.
这么说吧
No matter how wildly unprofessional you were,
不管你刚才有多么不专业
you made the space for Jaimé to talk about his issues.
你创造了空间让海眉谈论了他的问题
That's really all you can do as a therapist, right?
作为治疗师你也只能做到这样了 对吗
Just make the space.
创造空间
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you so much. Ah, yeah.
谢谢你 嗯
Come here. Let me show you something.
过来 我给你看个东西
Ilana, dude! That's it! What?
阿♥拉♥娜 就是这个 什么
"Make the space." I need to make the space in Anthropologie.
创造空间 我得在Anthropologie里创造空间
No one's gonna be like,
不会有人说
"Hey, Abbi, you want to do a window display?"
艾比 你想做橱窗陈列吗
No, I got to fuckin' do it myself. Yes!
不 我得自己做 是的
Dude, and I can use all this trash to, like, make the...
我可以用所有这些垃圾去制♥作♥...
What was that, Abbi? What did you call it?
你说什么 艾比 你说这些是什么
Sorry, did I say -- Did I say "Trash"?
抱歉 我刚是说了"垃圾"吗
I meant "Precious objects."
我意思是"珍贵物品"
I can use all these beautiful, precious objects...
我可以用这些漂亮的珍贵物品
to make the display.
来创作陈列
That is it!
没错
Yes! This is kismet.
是的 这就是天命
Follow your third eye -- your clit.
跟随你的第三只眼 你的阴蒂
Right. Yeah. Thank you for making me stay, dude.
嗯 谢谢你让我留下来
Really. It was worth it.
真的 值了
Even if I had to eat your foot cheese.
即使我得吃你的脚酪
It always is.
永远都值
Christina, come on!
克里斯蒂娜 拜托
You got to let me see my baby boy!
你得让我见我的宝贝儿子
Of course I'm responsible enough to be a dad!
我当然足够负责可以做父亲了
Christina! Nasty.
克里斯蒂娜 恶心
Don't hang up!
别挂
Wha-- No. You're not listening.
不 你没在听
You're not Li-- Christina! You're not listening!
你没在 克里斯蒂娜 你没在听
You're doing it!
你做到了
This is incredible!
这太赞了
As per uszh -- couldn't have done it without ya.
像往常一样 没有你我做不到
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
We got to go, dude.
我们得走了
Okay. We got to go.
好 我们得走了
Good morning, bitch. Jesus!
早啊 贱♥人♥ 老天
Ilana, what?
阿♥拉♥娜 搞什么
Yeah, I guess I got carried away.
我有点得意忘形了
How do I look? Anthroperfect.
我看上去如何 完美符合你们店的气质
Okay, Ilana, the most important part
好了 阿♥拉♥娜 最重要的是
is that I made the space for my art. That's right.
我为我的艺术创造了空间 没错
No matter what the outcome, I feel completely at peace.
无论结果如何 我感到完全的心平气和
You motherfuckers.
你们这群人♥渣♥
This is insane. You know what? Zoe, you're the fucking worst.
不可理喻 知道吗 佐伊 你最烂了
I dare you to find someone
有本事去找个
who can fold a tunic sweater better than me!
比我更会折叠束腰毛衣的人
Ilana, let's go!
阿♥拉♥娜 我们走
Whatever, dude. They don't deserve you.
随便咯 他们配不上你
Those corporate fashion fat cats don't know real art.
那些时装权贵公♥司♥根本不懂真的艺术
Yeah, that's true, but... let's just get out of here.
没错 我们走吧
Uhp, hold up.
等等
Let's just take a photo real quick in front of your masterpiece.
我们去你的杰作前拍张照
For your portfolio!
可以加入你的作品集
Okay. Come on.
好 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
好 开拍了
Oh, my God!
我的天
What? Rat Bastard!
怎么了 鼠杂碎
Oh, my God! Ilana, what?!
我的天 阿♥拉♥娜 怎么回事
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表